Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 62 of 68 FirstFirst ... 12526061626364 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by xxplayerxx23 View Post
    MVP stands for most valuable player. He doesn't have to be in their league when he has been more valuable.
    And you are more valuable when you are performing the best. No one right now is performing better than James or Durant. They are struggling because Blake Griffin, DeAndre, and much more can't find their own shot. Any all star PG in that team would do fairly well. Not saying CP3 isn't good, just saying Durant and LeBron are miles ahead of him.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by OceanSpray View Post
    And you are more valuable when you are performing the best. No one right now is performing better than James or Durant. They are struggling because Blake Griffin, DeAndre, and much more can't find their own shot. Any all star PG in that team would do fairly well. Not saying CP3 isn't good, just saying Durant and LeBron are miles ahead of him.
    Griffin has played great since Paul has been hurt lol I disagree Paul makes them contenders.
    http://newyorkknicksmemesdotcom.file...73bd8ccc5d.gif
    Amare!!!!

SIM LEAGUE SUNS
    Jason Kidd and Chris webber
    2000-2001 48-34 first round KO
    2001-2002 64-18 first round KO
    2002-2003 55-27. Second round KO
    2003-2004 46-36 second round KO game 7 loss
    2004-2005 42-40
    2005-2006 welcome Glenn big dog

Sig bet with Mr. baller on Yankees making the playoffs loser has to hold
    SIG of the winners choice for entire playoffs

vCash
    I'd actually say Chris Paul is the best basketball player in the world, but James and KD might have the two most ideal basketball frames in the world to go along with their talent. In either case, most all advanced metrics and eye test disagree with your assessment of his impact. There's nobody "out of Cp3's league".

vCash
    Griffin has played great since Paul has been hurt lol I disagree Paul makes them contenders.
    And Durant/LeBron don't make their team contenders. Paul doesn't even lead his team in PPG. Their bench is one of the highest scoring benches in the game and Chris Paul can't even manage to lead the league in APG. He's very overrated imo. Not to mention that he's always injured and that also falls into the MVP discussion.

vCash
    But the team has been losing, that's the difference. They're 2-6 in their last 8 games

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by kdspurman View Post
    But the team has been losing, that's the difference. They're 2-6 in their last 8 games
    Exactly. Even with a top/All-Star PF, all that depth and a solid backup PG to take his place, they're not even a playoff caliber team without him. There's some serious underestimating of everything Paul brings to the floor. He's essentially a coach who can put up 20/10 with good D on any given night. That team looks lost without his maestro ways.

As for him not being a 20+ PPG scorer, who cares? Part of his mastery is understanding when to take over and when to ensure the teammates are involved. He's still the best 4th quarter player in the game.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by kdspurman View Post
    Oh I agree.. Which is why I think he is a top MVP canadate.
    http://newyorkknicksmemesdotcom.file...73bd8ccc5d.gif
    Amare!!!!

SIM LEAGUE SUNS
    Jason Kidd and Chris webber
    2000-2001 48-34 first round KO
    2001-2002 64-18 first round KO
    2002-2003 55-27. Second round KO
    2003-2004 46-36 second round KO game 7 loss
    2004-2005 42-40
    2005-2006 welcome Glenn big dog

Sig bet with Mr. baller on Yankees making the playoffs loser has to hold
    SIG of the winners choice for entire playoffs

vCash
    Chris Paul being injured is his own fault. LeBron and Durant are never injured. Chris Paul's team losing is because of him being injured. Sorry, we can't give him a MVP award for being injured and missing so many games. As valuable as he is, it's always going to be LeBron and Durant. I can't believe people are debating that Chris Paul is better or more valuable than LeBron or Durant... Must be some sort of joke here.

vCash
    And Durant/LeBron don't make their team contenders. Paul doesn't even lead his team in PPG. Their bench is one of the highest scoring benches in the game and Chris Paul can't even manage to lead the league in APG. He's very overrated imo. Not to mention that he's always injured and that also falls into the MVP discussion.
    wow
    Quote Originally Posted by Munkeysuit View Post
    Rondo #1 PG in the league ...he has a ring to prove it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Blitzbolt View Post
    Wall will win more and will be better then Irving Quote me.
    Quote Originally Posted by bearadonisdna View Post
    u can't build a franchise around lebron. Its been proven already. he can't attract players and has to follow to be matched up with talent.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by seikou8 View Post
    wow
    So tell me, is he better than LeBron or Durant? If not, he's overrated then because people are saying he is.

vCash
    So tell me, is he better than LeBron or Durant? If not, he's overrated then because people are saying he is.
    no one says that but his impact on the game is just as good as them he is the best guard in the nba.
    Quote Originally Posted by Munkeysuit View Post
    Rondo #1 PG in the league ...he has a ring to prove it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Blitzbolt View Post
    Wall will win more and will be better then Irving Quote me.
    Quote Originally Posted by bearadonisdna View Post
    u can't build a franchise around lebron. Its been proven already. he can't attract players and has to follow to be matched up with talent.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by seikou8 View Post
    no one says that but his impact on the game is just as good as them he is the best guard in the nba.
    You guys say he deserves the MVP, is he better than LeBron or Durant? Take LeBron and Durant out, you reckon they will be top teams?

vCash
    looks like lebron might win it again this year #SuckOnThatHaters wheres that guy who guaranteed cp3 was gonna win it by a LANDSLIDE?

vCash
    Lebron is just having one of the most incredible efficiency season in history. 55% and more than half his shot attempts are jumpers. incredible.

it's going to be a close race to the end.

vCash
    Please point out more than 3-4 people that say he's better than those guys?

I personally think he's the third best player in the NBA. I think a lot of people do. A lot feel he's lower. Hardly anyone rates him that high.

Saying he's leading the MVP race is not saying "he's better than LBJ or KD".
    [IMG]hi[/IMG]

Page 62 of 68 FirstFirst ... 12526061626364 ... LastLast