Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 56 of 68 FirstFirst ... 646545556575866 ... LastLast
Results 826 to 840 of 1016
  1. #826
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Brooklyn, NYC
    Posts
    12,268
    vCash
    1623
    I think because Lebron is considered the best player in the game, it's hard to imagine someone beating him in the MVP race. But just going off this year alone, it has to be KD as of now. Especially playing in the much tougher conference.

  2. #827
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    3,557
    vCash
    1500
    Reading these posts, I am now remembering how and why Malone and Barkley won MVP's over Micheal Jordan.

  3. #828
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Miami Heat
    Posts
    3,589
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by IKnowHoops View Post
    Reading these posts, I am now remembering how and why Malone and Barkley won MVP's over Micheal Jordan.
    Because NBA media needed news.

  4. #829
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Miami Beach, FL
    Posts
    7,310
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by kdspurman View Post
    I think because Lebron is considered the best player in the game, it's hard to imagine someone beating him in the MVP race. But just going off this year alone, it has to be KD as of now. Especially playing in the much tougher conference.
    as a heat fan, i honestly dont care who wins mvp, and i have openly said kd will probably win it since the offseason.

    however, i dont think thats what people are talking about... they were talking about people saying KD is better than LeBron.. which i disagree.

    lebron is the best player in the NBA.
    Durant, has closed the gap significantly, especially this season, now lets see where he can take his game next season.


    LETS GO HEAT




  5. #830
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Miami Beach, FL
    Posts
    7,310
    vCash
    1500
    .
    Last edited by Im_in_Mia_bish; 01-27-2013 at 07:52 PM. Reason: wrong forum


    LETS GO HEAT




  6. #831
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Brooklyn, NYC
    Posts
    12,268
    vCash
    1623
    Quote Originally Posted by Im_in_Mia_bish View Post
    as a heat fan, i honestly dont care who wins mvp, and i have openly said kd will probably win it since the offseason.

    however, i dont think thats what people are talking about... they were talking about people saying KD is better than LeBron.. which i disagree.

    lebron is the best player in the NBA.
    Durant, has closed the gap significantly, especially this season, now lets see where he can take his game next season.
    I don't agree with that either. He's closing the gap like you said, but not there yet

  7. #832
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Miami Heat
    Posts
    3,589
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by kdspurman View Post
    I don't agree with that either. He's closing the gap like you said, but not there yet
    He's definitely not up there. Not close. He's not an elite defender, terrible leader, and doesn't play all ball like LeBron.

  8. #833
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Staten island Ny
    Posts
    20,600
    vCash
    1187
    Terrible leader? Durant has improved his rebounding and playmaking skills. He isn't better then lebron but I think this year he is the MVP so far
    3 time sim league Champion

  9. #834
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Miami Heat
    Posts
    3,589
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by xxplayerxx23 View Post
    Terrible leader? Durant has improved his rebounding and playmaking skills. He isn't better then lebron but I think this year he is the MVP so far
    Until he can expose Westbrook and get him to change, yes, he is a bad leader. A good leader will do whatever it takes to offer his team the best opportunity to win. Just like Wade deferred to LeBron, Durant needs to toughen up. Also, his rebounding numbers are down, not up.

  10. #835
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Staten island Ny
    Posts
    20,600
    vCash
    1187
    Quote Originally Posted by OceanSpray View Post
    Until he can expose Westbrook and get him to change, yes, he is a bad leader. A good leader will do whatever it takes to offer his team the best opportunity to win. Just like Wade deferred to LeBron, Durant needs to toughen up. Also, his rebounding numbers are down, not up.
    I disagree with the leader comment but agree to disagree on that part. And my mistaken you are correct his rebounding is slightly down it is his assists that are up
    3 time sim league Champion

  11. #836
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    LA
    Posts
    33,719
    vCash
    1894
    Quote Originally Posted by Im_in_Mia_bish View Post
    yeah i read that too. lol pretty impressive. and pretty impressive on that person who wrote the letter to point those stats out
    Impressive? LOL

    "It’s absolutely ludicrous” (to judge players based on whether they’ve won a title.)

  12. #837
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Miami Beach, FL
    Posts
    7,310
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Chronz View Post
    Impressive? LOL
    yeah that lebron leads his team in all those categories... not sure why thats funny.

    i hope you dont think im trying to give a case for lebron being mvp because im not, im just saying leading the heat in several categories is impressive.


    LETS GO HEAT




  13. #838
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    California
    Posts
    29,525
    vCash
    500
    Quote Originally Posted by OceanSpray View Post
    He's definitely not up there. Not close. He's not an elite defender, terrible leader, and doesn't play all ball like LeBron.
    Not one of those claims are true.

    Andrew Luck, Robert Griffin III, and Colin Kaepernick walk into a bar... To watch Russell Wilson win the Super Bowl.

  14. #839
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    There
    Posts
    8,229
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Im_in_Mia_bish View Post
    yeah that lebron leads his team in all those categories... not sure why thats funny.

    i hope you dont think im trying to give a case for lebron being mvp because im not, im just saying leading the heat in several categories is impressive.
    In terms of his statistical breakdown, it's amateur at best. By listing FG% he's making it seem like LeBron has the edge over Durant in scoring efficiency, which is simply not true seeing that Durant has a comfortable lead in TS%.


    Quote Originally Posted by rhymeratic View Post
    Shoot I'd even put up Glen Rice and Mitch Richmond in their prime at or slightly better than James. Even Glenn Robinson who is a forgotten beast.


    Quote Originally Posted by LoveMeOrHateMe View Post
    Kobe GOAT LOL
    ^Finally got one.

  15. #840
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    South Florida
    Posts
    53,891
    vCash
    1503
    Quote Originally Posted by baller101200 View Post
    Not one of those claims are true.
    Agree, but KD is not an elite defender. he is good but not elite.

Page 56 of 68 FirstFirst ... 646545556575866 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •