Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 46 of 68 FirstFirst ... 36444546474856 ... LastLast
Results 676 to 690 of 1016
  1. #676
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    South Florida
    Posts
    53,871
    vCash
    1503
    Quote Originally Posted by LongIslandIcedZ View Post
    Durant

    CP3

    Lebron

    Yes.

  2. #677
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Bay Area
    Posts
    14,691
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by knicks=love View Post
    cp3 easily for me
    Even with him playing less minutes per game than any MVP in league history and with the Clippers showing that they can still beat Western Conference playoff teams without him (as I expected)? Not for me.

    KD is the MVP. He has to shoulder a bigger load than Paul, and he's outproducing Paul. Pretty cut and dry for me between those two.

  3. #678
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Stumble Inn UES
    Posts
    5,536
    vCash
    1500
    deleted
    Last edited by LongIslandIcedZ; 01-16-2013 at 09:42 PM.
    Go Knicks!

    All time

  4. #679
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    HCA (Homecourt Advantage)
    Posts
    65,519
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by tredigs View Post
    Even with him playing less minutes per game than any MVP in league history and with the Clippers showing that they can still beat Western Conference playoff teams without him (as I expected)? Not for me.

    KD is the MVP. He has to shoulder a bigger load than Paul, and he's outproducing Paul. Pretty cut and dry for me between those two.
    Truth be told though whoever ends up the top seed between OKC and LAC will get MVP though.
    "Talent wins games, but teamwork and intelligence wins championships."
    - Michael Jordan

    Thanks MJ-Bulls for the picture.

  5. #680
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    LA
    Posts
    32,670
    vCash
    1894
    Hey JB, is CP3 still getting credit for these wins the last couple of games? Does this hurt his chances or help his chances since his team is getting closer to that top spot? LOL
    Yo Kobe, get at me bro, we'd have a good time, man

  6. #681
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    HCA (Homecourt Advantage)
    Posts
    65,519
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Chronz View Post
    Hey JB, is CP3 still getting credit for these wins the last couple of games? Does this hurt his chances or help his chances since his team is getting closer to that top spot? LOL
    It will ultimately depend on how many games he plays overall as well. He can't miss too many games. I think more than 8 games he won't get it. But it actually helps his chances because in reality the only chance he has to get MVP is if the Clippers get the top record out west. Had they lost those 2 without him, then they probably would struggle to get the top spot. He has no shot of getting mvp if OKC is the top seed.
    "Talent wins games, but teamwork and intelligence wins championships."
    - Michael Jordan

    Thanks MJ-Bulls for the picture.

  7. #682
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    perth australia
    Posts
    9,306
    vCash
    1500
    clippers win third in a row without the supposed mvp. where are all the people who guaranteeing cp3 will win by a landslide?

  8. #683
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    15,835
    vCash
    1500
    Knicks are 3-4 w/o Melo, 22-10 with.

    Melo carries this team offensively with no legit 2nd option.

    Amare might change that soon though.

  9. #684
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    6,910
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by JordansBulls View Post
    Truth be told though whoever ends up the top seed between OKC and LAC will get MVP though.
    Truth? This is not a truth. How do decide if Heat ends up with the best record?

  10. #685
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    9,247
    vCash
    1500
    Durant
    CP3
    LeBron
    Melo

    Everyone else...

  11. #686
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    \_(ツ)_/
    Posts
    63,859
    vCash
    500
    Quote Originally Posted by nycericanguy View Post
    Knicks are 3-4 w/o Melo, 22-10 with.

    Melo carries this team offensively with no legit 2nd option.

    Amare might change that soon though.
    I don't dispute this (though, while 3-4 looks convincing, and may be meaningful, it's still too tiny of a sample size)...but unless the Knicks grab the 1 seed, I don't see how he'll win it. He's not playing better than the other top candidates, so to make up for that he's gotta see the team success.

    Winning the East is certainly doable, however.

  12. #687
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    HCA (Homecourt Advantage)
    Posts
    65,519
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by naps View Post
    Truth? This is not a truth. How do decide if Heat ends up with the best record?
    Referring to between Durant and CP3. I think Lebron finishes 2nd regardless unless Miami does indeed get the best record.
    "Talent wins games, but teamwork and intelligence wins championships."
    - Michael Jordan

    Thanks MJ-Bulls for the picture.

  13. #688
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Puerto Rico
    Posts
    3,842
    vCash
    1500
    Lebron ranked 1st on NBA MVP ladder after the youngest to reach 20k and yesterdays performance vs Kobe. I think that's accurate is a matter of time after this 2 guys separate themselves of the rest.
    Miami HEAT 2012-2013
    #27ptsCOMEBACK



  14. #689
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Miami Beach, FL
    Posts
    7,310
    vCash
    1500
    http://www.nba.com/mvp-ladder/2012-13/index.html

    1.bron
    2.kd
    3.cp3


    this mvp race is going to be exciting!!!


    LETS GO HEAT




  15. #690
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    HCA (Homecourt Advantage)
    Posts
    65,519
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by CHANGO View Post
    Lebron ranked 1st on NBA MVP ladder after the youngest to reach 20k and yesterdays performance vs Kobe. I think that's accurate is a matter of time after this 2 guys separate themselves of the rest.
    Yeah but the logic is faulty. You can't move Durant down to #2 because of that especially after averaging 34/5/4 over the week and going undefeated. Not to mention still having a 4 game lead overall.
    "Talent wins games, but teamwork and intelligence wins championships."
    - Michael Jordan

    Thanks MJ-Bulls for the picture.

Page 46 of 68 FirstFirst ... 36444546474856 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •