Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

vCash

Dwight will play tonight

Adrian Wojnarowski ‏@WojYahooNBA
    After missing two games with sore shoulder, Lakers center Dwight Howard plans to play against Boston tonight, league sources tell Y! Sports.

vCash
    Yupp!!
    @WojYahooNBA: After missing two games with sore shoulder, Lakers center Dwight Howard plans to play against Boston tonight, league sources tell Y! Sports.

Love him or hate him, call him overrated, a punk, chump, and whatever blasphemy you people speak, fact of the matter is there is no denying he's the best of his generation and will go down as a top 5 player ever...what he has done for the NBA is amazing he's the biggest name in basketball all around the world and his chase for number 6 continues! All that matters though to us Laker fans is #17! Lakersnation! #16to17

vCash
    Good.

Now everyone saying stupid *** **** about Dwight being a wuss can shut up!
    I no longer care about anything here except for the Entertainment Forum, which sucks; the Music forum, which sucks; and the Magic forum, which does NOT suck.

Love y'all!

Except for all of y'all.

#FreePablo
    #FreeManRam
    #FreePablo

vCash
    Good, I was hoping for a good game tonight vs us. Sucks that Gasol is out, but Dwight should be more than enough inside for the Lakers to put up a decent fight.
    Quote Originally Posted by bagwell368 View Post
    If Sullinger ever finishes an NBA season in the top 75 in Win Shares, I'll quit the forum.
    ^^ Deal taken! ^^

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Celticsfan2007 View Post
    Good, I was hoping for a good game tonight vs us. Sucks that Gasol is out, but Dwight should be more than enough inside for the Lakers to put up a decent fight.
    Yes definitely makes for a better game! Now just don't re-injure his shoulder guys!

Thanks! U green bastards
    Sincerly, ALL LAKER FANS!

Love him or hate him, call him overrated, a punk, chump, and whatever blasphemy you people speak, fact of the matter is there is no denying he's the best of his generation and will go down as a top 5 player ever...what he has done for the NBA is amazing he's the biggest name in basketball all around the world and his chase for number 6 continues! All that matters though to us Laker fans is #17! Lakersnation! #16to17

vCash
    Holy hell it worked.

Mamba got it done

"It’s absolutely ludicrous” (to judge players based on whether they’ve won a title.)

vCash
    Hoping for a good one tonight. Celtics 5-0 since losing Rondo

vCash
    I'd never wish injury on anyone, but I kinda hope Dwight's shoulder gets destroyed tonight. Certainly not because of him (I actually, as much as I don't like him, really would be sad if that happened...I prefer they failed while relatively healthy) but just to spite Kobe.

I no longer care about anything here except for the Entertainment Forum, which sucks; the Music forum, which sucks; and the Magic forum, which does NOT suck.

Love y'all!

Except for all of y'all.

#FreePablo
    #FreeManRam
    #FreePablo

vCash
    Good now injure your shoulder and be out for a month or 2 like Gasol.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ManRamForPrez24 View Post
    I'd never wish injury on anyone, but I kinda hope Dwight's shoulder gets destroyed tonight. Certainly not because of him (I actually, as much as I don't like him, really would be sad if that happened...I prefer they failed while relatively healthy) but just to spite Kobe.

This. And their pick too .

vCash
    @lakeshow24roger: Damn Shaq going in haha!
    He said if @DwightHoward is so hurt, then stop smiling on the court so much!

vCash
    Shaq has now criticized Dwight for smiling so much and for not playing while injured.

The hypocrisy almost has my head literally on the verge of exploding. TNT needs to hurry up and fire him.

Love y'all!

Except for all of y'all.

#FreePablo
    #FreeManRam
    #FreePablo