Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Thread: RGIII in HOF

vCash

RGIII in HOF

misleading title but his cleats, and jersey from the monday night game are now in the HOF for breaking the single season reason rushing record by a rookie qb. this kid is living the dream right now.

Phillies Redskins Flyers

vCash
    Our QB is in the Hall of Fame for rushing.

Suck it Tebow.

vCash
    Not bein a hater or anything but I think this dude is getting talked about wayyy too much...just like cam was last year. I think the league desperately wants there to be a superstar black qb so they are just all over this guy...it's got to the point where you can't even turn on NFL network or sportscenter cause they talk about him constantly...I bet they're talking about him on the golf channel rite now lol. This is what happened with tebow but rg3 deserves the some of the talk unlike tebow. It's just being over done think

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by jkp777 View Post
    Not bein a hater or anything but I think this dude is getting talked about wayyy too much...just like cam was last year. I think the league desperately wants there to be a superstar black qb so they are just all over this guy...it's got to the point where you can't even turn on NFL network or sportscenter cause they talk about him constantly...I bet they're talking about him on the golf channel rite now lol. This is what happened with tebow but rg3 deserves the some of the talk unlike tebow. It's just being over done think
    though i agree most networks try and hype the next big QB whether it be Jamarcus Russell, Mark Sanchez, Tebow, or Newton. mostly theyre nvr right. but compare Bob Griffens stats to Newtons rookie yr. 4 INTs to 17, a rate of 104.4 compared to 84.5. Newton had 21 TDs to Bobs 17, but Bob still has 4 more games to play. Bob is the real deal youd be crazy to compare the two cause Bob just owns him.

Phillies Redskins Flyers

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BigLee53 View Post
    though i agree most networks try and hype the next big QB whether it be Jamarcus Russell, Mark Sanchez, Tebow, or Newton. mostly theyre nvr right. but compare Bob Griffens stats to Newtons rookie yr. 4 INTs to 17, a rate of 104.4 compared to 84.5. Newton had 21 TDs to Bobs 17, but Bob still has 4 more games to play. Bob is the real deal youd be crazy to compare the two cause Bob just owns him.
    I wasn't comparing them against each other I was just saying they both get talked about alot. I think rg3 interceptions will always be low bc of the type of offense he's in...they don't take too many risky throws just alot of short throws here and there kinda like the patriots with Brady.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by jkp777 View Post
    Isn't it great.

And him being black has nothing to do with it. Hes just a super star that happens to be black

For once its nice to hear positives about the Redskins on the TV.

vCash
    Isn't it nice to turn on the TV and hear good things about the redskins? Or anything about them actually. I can actually turn to ESPN and hear positives about the skins, I don't have to listen to all cowboys, all the time anymore, so nice. I do think they are over doing it, but that's what they do.

vCash
    for 20 years espn hasnt spoke one word about the redskins. so for once we can sit back and enjoy some coverage on our team. isnt that better than how very day i turn on espn..they are talking about the jets and sanchez. Id much rather listen to them talk about a solid QB than a circus side show

vCash
    I like flying under the radar. Just gotten used to it.