Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

vCash

anyone else ever question this?

does anyone else feel that the nfl is constantly targeting the redskins in anyway possible? does no one think that its just coincidental that we and the cowboys were notified the night before free agency started, that we will be short 46 mil. anyone think that 46 mil is a substantial enough amount to ...oh i dont know, give us a few days notice? is it not even wierder that the president, CEO, and co-owner of the giants happened to be the one that was behind this, and then makes his intentions pretty clear by saying "I think the Redskins are lucky they didn't lose draft picks". is it not strange that redskins and cowboys lead the league in penalties, meanwhile giants and falcons happen to be least penalized. oh btw, falcons ceo happens to be co chairman for nfl comittee. another question is, why do sherman and browner get an appeal date, and griffin doesnt? so they get to play till the appeal, but griffin is done? theres alot of question marks here, but soemthing with the peds i dont know yet, bt the rest of it is just way to bizzare and seems unreasonably to be against us.

vCash
    tldr;

Redskins | Nationals | Capitals | Wizards| D.C United

vCash
    I dunno, with Maras lips wrapped that tightly around goodells jock, itd be hard for him to suggest that we lose cap money.

vCash
    Griffin didn't appeal. Thats why there's no appeal date. Griffin is also a free agent and he knows no one is going to want to sign him for any decent money if he has to miss games NEXT season so instead of appealing and prolonging the inevitable he just took the hit this season.

vCash
    good point^