Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

vCash

Cedric Griffin suspended for final 4 Games

granthpaulsen #Redskins issued a press release: Cedric Griffin has been suspended without pay for the team’s next four games. Violated PED's policy
    . Grant Paulsen

lol. I think we should go out and sign a CB with prior starting experience just for ***** and giggles. And give Crawford and DJ Johnson some more time. Can't be any worse to be honest. I feel like Crawford hasn't been making much progress though.
    Quote Originally Posted by matthewredskin3 View Post
    At this point, Cousins gives us the best opportunity to win.
    30 minutes before RG3 goes down

Let's just keep RG3 in the game. Can't move and risking furthur injury. Great call.
    One play before RG3 goes down

vCash
    HAHAHAHAHAHAHA. Bunch of cheaters.

Redskins | Nationals | Capitals | Wizards| D.C United

vCash
    The 2012 free agent class is uh...looking bleak (outside of Garcon and maybe Morgan).

Let's just keep RG3 in the game. Can't move and risking furthur injury. Great call.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by InsaneBoost View Post
    i don't understand your reaction as a fan of the team. i don't like cheaters either but...."bunch" and laughing???? weird reaction.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by lajito64 View Post
    i don't understand your reaction as a fan of the team. i don't like cheaters either but...."bunch" and laughing???? weird reaction.
    That's how I feel. You know how many guys use PED's in the NFL? A lot. He got caught. But it's not like it's some special thing that only the Skins have been busted for.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by InsaneBoost View Post
    what is sooo damn funny? you find it humorous that we lost another DB, who possibly showed up huge in the biggest game of the season last night? please explain what exactly is funny? id really love to hear this

vCash
    That god damn Adderall is ruining the league. Not Goodell, it's the Adderall.

vCash
    The 2012 free agent class is uh...looking bleak (outside of Garcon and maybe Morgan).
    i dont agree...i didnt even think cedric griffen was going to make the team when we signed him...and honestly, if it wasnt for all the injuries, mannifield in particular, he wouldnt have made the team

we signed garcon, and when healthy, he has put up monster numbers...3 100yd games and all three with TDs... and thats not all he brought to the team..with garcon, now we are a much more dangerous offense because guys like robinson, hankerson, morgan, and moss are getting 1on1 and making plays..

as for morgan, he wasnt a bust by any means, but isnt blowing anyone away either.....he is consistent thou...

back to the original topic, he was a ****** cover-corner to begin with and a lot of deep plays we've been beat on, he was the victim...

thats why i have been FOR tyrann mathiew... at least he can match up well against the smaller speedy slot WRs like cruz and desean jackson....

vCash
    Those two (Garcon and Morgan) are the only two that matter. Morgan leads the team in receptions and Garcon has played well when healthy. Its not like we spent a whole lot of money on Cedric Griffin. He was on a 1 year 2.5mil contract. We were handicapped by the cap penalty and had to sign discounted players on short contracts. Nothing about our 2012 free agent class looks "bleak".

vCash
    While we did have the cap penalty and all, we could have spent our little money more wisely. I never liked the Griffin, Williams, or Meriweather signings (although Meriweather did play very well in his...3 quarters). And you know well, Tanard Jackson.

vCash
    I've seen some of you clowning Griffin for a few weeks now, but he's actually played pretty well when he was on the field. Good closing speed and a solid wrap-up tackler. I don't know how significant this loss will be for the defense, but these suspensions are getting ridiculous.

It's not like the D could get any worse, though.

vCash
    I just hate Cedric Griffin.

vCash
    Well if it's adderal I'm sure he will still get to play considering the two corners on the Seahawks are being suspended for the same thing and are allowed to play until their appeal is heard.

vCash
    . Grant Paulsen

lol. I think we should go out and sign a CB with prior starting experience just for ***** and giggles. And give Crawford and DJ Johnson some more time. Can't be any worse to be honest. I feel like Crawford hasn't been making much progress though.
    Actually the opposite has been reported from a few articles I've read. I've read that the Skin have been with his progress lately. They say he struggled some early, so they simply reduced his role and let him focus on the playbook and technique.

This seems more in line with how Shanny has handled most rookies. I figured when his playing is reduced this is what they were doing, probably put him out there earlier than desired because of injury. We'll see...I'm expecting decent things from him in the last 4.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/...-for-redskins/

http://www.redskins.com/news-and-eve...9-6f8d49d99c2f