• A.J. Green

2 11.76%
  • Dez Bryant

13 76.47%
  • Other (Receiver)

2 11.76%
Page 2 of 29 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
    vCash
    I expect leon hall to be on dez all day, still expect dez to put up good number, but i fully expect miles austin to go off on newman. Garrett better recognize that matchup.

vCash
    Benkitties. Like it! Sounds cute.....

vCash
    We have absoutely no effect on the game whatsoever, so we can put anything in the title we want....plus, the title is cute not really offensive. I always liked the Bengals helmet and uniform....think it looks cool. Cowboys need to come out with everything they have and find some way to play smart and have poise....they've been so shaky.

vCash
    so, I know it has ben a struggle this year and most games have bene "must win"

but,

THE PLAYOFFS START FOR US IN A LITTLE UNDER TWO HOURS

Win or go home for the rest of the year...

vCash
    With Calloway starting at NT i expect Ellis to have a field day against us and Dalton to have all day to pass. No Ratliff, Lee, Carter, Church, Brent, Coleman, Scandrick lol thats over half our defense. We will need to outscore them on the road. The key will be the offensive line for us and to depend on the worst O-line in football is asking for a lot. Praying for a win but dont expect much for this beatn up emotion medicore team we have.

vCash
    the tradgedy could unite the team though...a team that is mentally prepared could come out and surprise everyone...Garrett is not known AT ALL for mentally preparing his team or for ensuring discipline for any game, so we'll see if the players take matters into their own hands...

vCash
    Alright Boys. Huge game. Really sucks that Brent had to let everyone down.

This game will be decided up front on both sides of the ball.

vCash
    hope they play well in bad weather, cause its pouring here

vCash
    You at the game or from the area?

vCash
    Another thing we got going for us is the crowd. We play well on the road in a stadium where Boys fans travel to and CIN has a hard time selling tix. Should be packed with Boys fans because Giant fans took that place over last month.

vCash
    i live near cincy

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by notoriousbig21 View Post
    Alright Boys. Huge game. Really sucks that Brent had to let everyone down.

This game will be decided up front on both sides of the ball.
    LMAO read what you wrote and then let it settle..........now i ask you how confident do you feel in a front of Spears, Calloway, Hatcher and our NFL worst O-line? Also note its a bad weather game so this even holds more value this game.

Lets look at this. We have a awful front 3 but we are a 3-4 where your LB"s are the playmakers. NOW.....take into the fact our sterting inside LB"S are both out for the year as well. So we have a awful front 3 and are missing both our playmaking ILB's. Basically you just double Ware and you will have all day to throw and all the running lanes you could ask for. We couldnt stop a bunch of rookie RB's now we have to face a good RB in Ellis.

Our defense blitz's the least most in the NFL and with all the players we have out we need to change that and become the most aggressive team and take chances cause we cant stop anyone. We have to outscore people.

We need ATLEAST 35 today to have a chance.
    Last edited by NFLNBA; 12-09-2012 at 12:43 PM.

vCash
    I know. Im not confident at all. I think our lines are gonna get destroyed. Maybe Demarcus will do something for once this year.

vCash
    how scary team that leads the NFL in sacks vs the worst O-line in football. We better hope Murray can have a career day and take pressure off Romo having to step back and get killed

vCash
    Got the pre game butterflies...so nervous!

I hate/love this feeling because I miss it during the offseason.

HERE WE GO! CMON BOYS!

Page 2 of 29 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast