• A.J. Green

2 11.76%
  • Dez Bryant

13 76.47%
  • Other (Receiver)

2 11.76%
Page 29 of 29 FirstFirst ... 19272829
    vCash
    Why do we always have to make everything so dramatic? You'll never feel secure being a Cowboy fan.....not until that final second ticks away.

Benkitties = best nickname. I was kind of mesmerized by the unifroms to tell you the truth. Benkitties and Cowboys--two best uniforms in the league. Oh and Moorman (and Tanner) almost cost us the game. How many times were the Bengals at midfield because of his stupid kicks? This is not just so bottomdweller...there a winning team and you put them at midfield several times in a close game.

vCash
    As I recall, I remember watching them run a pass play on 3rd and 1 and fail to convert. Another reason why this game was kinda close... Garrett needs to understand that he can't rely on the defense to come up with stops everytime he fails to convert on 3rd and 1's situations... He needs to trust in his running back "Murray" to get him the 1st down. Funny how he went with running game at the last seconds when they needed to run the time out and convert 3rd downs but in the middle of the game he's making some dumb calls with passing plays... And also, I noticed Romo was missing Bryant with them inaccurate passes and to Austin. Romo needs to step up in this final games, there's no room for mistakes...

vCash
    Man, come on, did you not read the rules of this forum? You can't criticize Romo. He was damn near perfect and we won. Someone in this thread even called him Mr. Clutch. In other threads this week he has been referred to as elite. Disagree or not it is best to just go along with it or all hell breaks loose on this forum, hence the rule. Just thought I'd let you know.

vCash
    snarkiness aside, Romo had a very good game despite having zero protection

vCash
    had some protection end of game.

by the way im out of protection as well, is there like a hoemade thing i can use?
    i dont want to get my hand all pregnant and stded
    .................................................. ..................................

vCash
    It was one of those goosebump games.... we had some throws that could have been pick 6's or situations where the other team could have killed us but they dropped the ball.... it was nice to seem the ball bounce our way for once.

vCash

Week 14, Benkitties vs. Cowboys @ 1:00 Sunday [Must win game!]

I know Cincy had their lapses but lets not forget how bad we were on ST and gave them great field position. In the end we were given no chance to win and we responded as a team. Often times our weaknesses cast a dark shadow over the will of these players.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Fred View Post
    snarkiness aside, Romo had a very good game despite having zero protection
    Yes...i even liked his pick,,then finally did the hail mary/punt .My only problem with it was it should have been Dez going to get it.

Page 29 of 29 FirstFirst ... 19272829