GAME THREAD

Cincinatti Bengals
    (7-5)

VS.

DALLAS COWBOYS
    (6-6)

@ Paul Brown Stadium

Wide Receiver Comparison:

Dez Bryant; Receptions: 71, Yards: 979, 8 Touch Downs.A.J. Green; 76 Receptions, 1107 Yards, 10 Touch Downs.

The End is Coming.

vCash
    Not a fan of the title . Seasm like bad Karma for a game we must win!!

vCash
    I love the title. It made me laugh out loud....

benkitties.. thats hilarious.

all we need is the "must win game". everytime we have that in the title, we win.

benkitties.. thats awesome...

vCash
    4-0 with the [Must win game!] Guys we don't need karma we have a secret weapon.

The End is Coming.

vCash
    Actually really excited for this game. Might be the most excited I've been all season.

I just love a lot of Bengals players. The Bengals D-line is probably going to shred us and AJ Green will likely go off but I think we can hang with them.

The End is Coming.

vCash

Week 14, Benkitties vs. Cowboys @ 1:00 Sunday [Must win game!]

We need Ratliff back and I know one person doesn't make a team but without him it will break us on Sunday. He contains the "A" gap and we missed that presence the last 2 games. The inability to press that gap the last games has hurt us on defense. If Pephrah is healthy he needs to play centerfield on 3rd down a as a 3rd safety. These 2 guys can give us a boost to make a few stops on defense. I'm not saying we'll suddenly dominate, but it helps us get off the field.

vCash
    I really dont like the title. Can we change it? I am a big karma guy.

I dont think Rats gonna play. This worries me. Hopefully he practices tomorrow. I like the idea of resting Demarco at practice today too.

vCash
    I thought we were playing the steelers at first and you were busting on rothlesiberger...

vCash
    Murray said today in an interview that he didn't expect the workload that was given to him. Ratliff not playing isn't good.

vCash
    imo, the title is amazing, and like i said all we need is the [must win game].

the title shows toughness.

plus, its funny...

vCash
    Dez is gonna have a tough matchup against Leon hall, green will probably have a field day (I need him to have a big game for fantasy purposes) if we can stop their run game and/or force some turnovers we should be able to pull out a win. Also, benkitties sounds weird....

titties

vCash
    Iiiiiii dunno you guys.... The Bengals cornerbacks are probably the toughest we have ever faced OR ever HAD lol you guys remenber T. New and PacMan right?? Yea both were cowboys corners at one time and both were let go cause of certain reasons. I predict we smoke them in the air all day! that is IF our O-line don't lay down and let the "Bengkittys" D line devour Mr Romo like a tastey morsel.
    Go Cowboys!!

vCash
    @Ebbs

not sure you knew this or if this was deliberate, but with all of your liberties with the thread title, in the first post, you actually spelled "cincinnati" wrong (noob)

vCash
    U should change it from benkitties To the bengays... I got nicknames for every team... we should have done that all yr... with that said I don't have a good feelin about this game unless McCray isn't safety and we get Ratliff back... teams r running all over us!!!! I also think their d line at home will dominate r horrible offensive line... run d and o line is our downfall... if we protect tony we win cuz I don't think our former corners can guard Dez miles witten... hopefully we can run w Murray and have success again then we should b ok

vCash
    I think Witten will be a target to start off so we can get their safeties to focus on him and open things up for our WR's. IMO they will struggle for some part of the big with our CB's, I don't care if you put Newman on the Steelers roster, he is still the same Newman that left Dallas and the only change is that he is a year older. We also need Murray to have another strong performance to set up play action. I would love to see our first play a PA deep pass right over to Newman's side!

Page 1 of 29 12311 ... LastLast