Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Thread: Ratliff vs JJ

vCash

Ratliff vs JJ

http://www.prosportsdaily.com/articl...ue-753102.html

On my phone so it is difficult to copy paste an entire article but basically JJ was trying to get Ratliff to come back early and Ratliff yelled at JJ and other teammates had to step in and separate the two. I hope JJ doesn't decide he wants to get rid of Ratliff now.

vCash
    I would trade Ratliff in the off-season he is to small to play NT at his age and he has proven in the past he is not a good DE. He would be better suited for a 4-3 DT. I would not be suprised if that is what Jerry is thinking and to get the best value for him he must play well these last few games.

vCash
    **** Ratliff. He disrespected Jerry and he's not even an Elite NT or DT... I'll cut he's *** at the spot. Overpaid!!

vCash
    from what I read...Ratliff was in the wrong...you don't jump at your boss because you're frustrated..granted the team is responsible for him being beat down to a shell of himself due to him playing a position he was undersized for...but still he was in the wrong...I think we should ways with Ratt in the offseason...it was a good ride when he was healthy
    Die hard Atlanta Braves, Dallas Cowboys and New York Knicks fan.

vCash

Ratliff vs JJ

At the same time Jerry gets too involved sometimes. I wasn't in locker room when it all took place, but both parties were wrong in how they handled it. Ratliff is gone at seasons end and we'll move on.

vCash
    I wish we could know what actually was said and in what sequence. Jerry is kind of too involved in the face to face....usually owners have buffers and do the Godfather approach.

vCash

Ratliff vs JJ

Maybe he was sarcastic in his approach n Ratliff probably felt he was being called out? Who knows

vCash
    Ratliff is a beast and our pass rush is much better with him in the game. I was hoping we could get a true NT and move Ratliff over to DE where we could getter production and more years out of him. To me it sounds like try were both in the wrong and Ratliff forgot his role and that he shouldn't yell at his boss. I think the team is better if he stays and is able to switch over to DE which is why I am hoping JJ hasn't already decided that he's gone.

vCash
    I hate JJ the GM with a passion. Just be the owner and stfu!!!!

He should'nt be trying to force players to play thru injury at all, but if he is going to have that conversation with him have it in private. Don't try to call him out in front of his teammates. I don't blame Rat for going off on him.

I love Rat and what he has done for this team as an undersized NT. But unfortunately his play has been diminishing the last couple of years and he has been hurt most of this year. I would love to see him come back and be the force he once was but I think the writing was already on the wall that he was going to be released sometime this offseason and this confrontation pretty much confirmed it.
    Last edited by C-Mac; 12-11-2012 at 10:44 AM.

vCash
    3 years ago we drafted Dez for our future #1 WR, then Tyron Smith as our new anchor for the offensive line, then we drafted Claiborne to build our secondary. With that being said I been thinking we are going to draft a new anchor for our defensive end this year. Our defensive ends has been aging and we need to start adding more talented players at that position. This will be Ratliff last season with us.

vCash
    Someone needs to yell at jj. I agree that we need rat back, and jj is the boss, but you can't call someone out for not doing their job when you have been performing ****** at your job for the last decade. I'm 100% behind rat on this. It may be Jerry's team, but someone needs to stand up to him.

titties