Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    vCash
    Wow, good job Dipoto. I love it. The starting pitching market hasn't developed yet so he hasn't taken the Reagins approach and snoozed until it did. He's addressed our weakest link of 2012.

Like most of you guys, I would still like Adams. But that's highly unlikely now. I'm content with how this bullpen looks

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by vladdy#27 View Post
    Is that more or less?

Hopefully it's no more than 2 years/8M
    @MikeDiGiovanna: #Angels deal for Sean Burnett two years and $8 million.
    Thank you thank you

@JeffFletcherOCR: The #Angels deal with Sean Burnett may not be finalized until Monday, while they wait for physical.
    My physicals are usually no longer than an hour, although I'm not being paid 8M.

@MikeDiGiovanna: One reason Sean Burnett's price came down to 2 years, $8 million is that he underwent surgery to remove a bone spur after season. #Angels
    Great

@MikeDiGiovanna: #Angels' projected 2013 payroll after Sean Burnett signing is about $135 million. They closed 2012 with $159-million payroll.
    __________________________________._________

vCash
    Dipoto on Burnett, whose deal is pending a physical: "It’s not like you’re getting a straight situational lefty. This guy can handle left-handed hitters, he can handle the turnarounds, he’s got a solid sinkerball, and he can attack. He’s funky, he’s tough to pick up, he puts the ball on the ground. It’s a nice package for a left-hander, and like I said, I think he fits us very well. We’re looking forward to potentially finalizing a deal and bringing him in, but there’s still a little work to be done." #Angels
    __________________________________._________

vCash
    can we get adams next??

@MikeDiGiovanna: #Angels' projected 2013 payroll after Sean Burnett signing is about $135 million. They closed 2012 with $159-million payroll.

so 24 mill to spend .

dont this mean we can get Greinke

i mean outside 3rd base we dont got much need.

if we wana go bit over the budget we can get greinke and adams

(drool)

vCash
    Did you not see they just signed Blanton to an unbelievably absurd contract? The payroll went up 7.5 million. So we only have 16.5 million to work with. Let's say Adams is signed, we'll have about 11-13 million to work with without going over last year's payroll.

Thankfully (I think... I'm not sure after this Blanton deal..) I don't see Arte keeping the payroll under last year's.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12