Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by RCSowner View Post
    Third base solution:

Is to make A-rod a full time DH. If he ever comes back.

Slide cano over to 3B. Generally a longer shelf life and if they are going to give him a long term big contract. Then I think this is ideal.

Jeter at SS with a possible replacement in nunez in a few years when jeter retires depending on how he progresses. If not cross that bridge when it happens.

Adams at 2B.

I would like too see that happen this year, it solves our third base problem. Adams is a promising young player and he can handle his own at 2nd. Cano has the arm to handle third and has the range.
    I like it. Yankees never get that creative though. They're narrow minded.

vCash
    Nunez

vCash
    Please no Mark Reynolds or Youkilis. I'm surprised Chavez is gone. Might as well sign Hiroyuki Nakajima.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by TrueYankee View Post
    I like it. Yankees never get that creative though. They're narrow minded.
    X2 or Puppy.

vCash
    I have to say I am really surprised that Chavez didn't resign...but I don't mind Mark Reynolds. Still would love Chase Headley if we could pry him away...

vCash
    Puppy!!!!

vCash
    It sucks that Chavez left but he is from Arizona and getting to the twilight years of his career. Its not surprising that he left in a sense. Right now its Nunez spot to lose.
    http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/b/bf/Odb_welfare.jpg

vCash
    Andrew Marchand ‏@AndrewMarchand

Yanks were very disappointed not to sign Chavez. Felt as if they could have matched AZ offer.
    Expand

I guess Cashman was too busy preparing that Schierholtz offer to check in with Chavez.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Rylinkus View Post
    Reynolds is my choice. He K's a lot, but also has RHed power and walks quite a bit.

I don't think we get Drew, though I like him. But I believe he wants to start.

I'm not a big fan of Nunez at 3rd. We've said time and time again he's a SS. And that swapping positions seems to mess him up. So let's leave him @ SS.

I also have no issues with Hannigan, Escobar, Youk. Let's not act like every viable option has fallen off the table.
    reynolds was an abysmal defender at 3rd last year though
    30 Team Stadium Checklist: 10 to go

1) Yankees 2) Orioles 3) Rays 4) Red Sox 5) Mets 6) Braves 7) Phillies 8) Nationals 9) Marlins 10) Pirates 11) Padres 12) Astros 13) Mariners 14) Twins 15) Cubs 16) White Sox 17) Cardinals 18) Indians 19) Tigers 20) Royals

vCash
    Puhh
    Peee

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by SACNYY View Post
    Please no Mark Reynolds or Youkilis. I'm surprised Chavez is gone. Might as well sign Hiroyuki Nakajima.
    i keep aksing this and not getitng an asnwer. didn't he not want to paly here? i'm pretty sure that was a big reason he didnt sign here

1) Yankees 2) Orioles 3) Rays 4) Red Sox 5) Mets 6) Braves 7) Phillies 8) Nationals 9) Marlins 10) Pirates 11) Padres 12) Astros 13) Mariners 14) Twins 15) Cubs 16) White Sox 17) Cardinals 18) Indians 19) Tigers 20) Royals

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Pinstripe power View Post
    i keep aksing this and not getitng an asnwer. didn't he not want to paly here? i'm pretty sure that was a big reason he didnt sign here
    I find this person irrelevant and do not know the answer. I think it may because he stinks at baseball.

Let Puppy Play!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by leoharris View Post
    I find this person irrelevant and do not know the answer. I think it may because he stinks at baseball.

Let Puppy Play!
    as long as said puppy is not nunez, i'm on board. **** nunez

vCash
    as long as said puppy is not nunez, i'm on board. **** nunez
    You should learn to embrace the mentally challenged!

vCash
    It was because they wanted him to be on the bench. Now he could be a starter. I'd rather have him than Youkilis. He's probably going to Oakland though.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast