Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast
    vCash
    man i wish he went to prison, im hoping he spent a lot of his contract in that settlement

vCash
    I thought this kid was going to be a player coming out of college.

But with all the talent, ability, and measurements the NFL places on its players, the most important measurement is the 6 inches between the ears.

What a waste.

vCash
    Not seeing him again in Silver & Black is priceless enough, to bad this took another season.

vCash
    Pathetic

Gonna laugh when he's broke in 5 years... People like me will just laugh at this guy and his character when he tries and applies for a job. Because I sure as heck would never hire someone like that...

Clean House.
    #FreeCrooner!!!!

vCash
    What a total piece of ****. I was happy when.we.first.drafted.him. I thought he was going to be a beast. He's got that Jamarcus Russell attitude. When will we stop getting these types of players?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by sirkillsalot924 View Post
    What a total piece of ****. I was happy when.we.first.drafted.him. I thought he was going to be a beast. He's got that Jamarcus Russell attitude. When will we stop getting these types of players?
    RM and DA specifically cited they search for moral character in their scouting reports: religion, family background, marriage, etc... I think you wot see these types of head cases in the future in Oakland.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by bbd24 View Post
    Without a doubt. But if their is an upgrade out there, I'll take it. We can do far better and RM needs to do it at EVERY position.

This entire team should be suspended. This entire defense hasn't cared for the last 2 years. Everyone of them are upgradeable.

p.s. True or not, I don't believe a guy named Jay Glazer, or any so called 'report' from Fox.
    McClain has been one of the worst MLB in the league since he began starting. He's grossly overpaid, sucks, and is a bad person. Yet you want to keep him "without a doubt"

Yall let me slip?!?!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by raiderposting View Post
    McClain has been one of the worst MLB in the league since he began starting. He's grossly overpaid, sucks, and is a bad person. Yet you want to keep him "without a doubt"
    He must be related to Eric, he loves McClain the way Eric loves Bruce Campbell

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by fishedz View Post
    He must be related to Eric, he loves McClain the way Eric loves Bruce Campbell
    Smh lol

Yall let me slip?!?!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by bbd24 View Post
    Without a doubt. But if their is an upgrade out there, I'll take it. We can do far better and RM needs to do it at EVERY position.

This entire team should be suspended. This entire defense hasn't cared for the last 2 years. Everyone of them are upgradeable.

p.s. True or not, I don't believe a guy named Jay Glazer, or any so called 'report' from Fox.
    Soo you want a guy back who's trying to humiliate the head coach. A pathetic performance in his young career. Could have been a 7th rounder with the performance he's had here. And a person who has off the field issues? No thanks I rather see 10 defenders on the field the rest of Mylife then to see this bum suit up as a raider.

vCash
    man...**** Rolo. selfish low life piece of ****
    believing what you believe in. sticking up for your rights and sticking up for the rights of others from time to time. do it your way. don't let the culture tell you what to do. that's being a Raider. -Al Davis

vCash
    I wish McClain would be forced to read all our comments by DA. teehee
    Don't like me?

Go have a seat with the rest of the putas waiting for me to give a flying fk.

vCash
    Man **** McClain I was glad wen we drafted him and he turned out to be Jamarcus #2 smh ... Well since we all know that McClain is gone after the year does that make manti teo our first round pick ?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by RaiderMOB510 View Post
    Man **** McClain I was glad wen we drafted him and he turned out to be Jamarcus #2 smh ... Well since we all know that McClain is gone after the year does that make manti teo our first round pick ?
    That would be awesome if he's still available mid 1st. I think we will be trading our pick for more picks.
    Don't like me?

Go have a seat with the rest of the putas waiting for me to give a flying fk.

vCash
    He is young and imature and it sucks cause he had potential. The run D looked decent with Gaither in there Richardson only managed 75 yards. I'm not saying Gaither is the answer but it shows what having a guy with the will to fight can improve the team.
    A photo from the stands for C. Woodson's return in Indy.

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast