Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Let me see.......where have I heard that before? Oh yeah Jamarcus Russell. Maybe the two of them can get together sipp on some Nyquil and pretend to shoot their friends. No more SEC guys, or at least the ones who were born in Alabama aka Russell and McClain.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by bbd24 View Post
    Without a doubt. But if their is an upgrade out there, I'll take it. We can do far better and RM needs to do it at EVERY position.

This entire team should be suspended. This entire defense hasn't cared for the last 2 years. Everyone of them are upgradeable.

p.s. True or not, I don't believe a guy named Jay Glazer, or any so called 'report' from Fox.
    LOL...wow

Dude blows up FB with a bunch of BS, says this, and you still want him. Al...is that you?

Thank God for Reggie and DA not putting up with this BS. Rolo sucks bawlz

vCash
    I wish Seymour would uppercut this ***** like he did to Ben. McClain is a pathetic excuse of a football player and from what it seems, an even more pathetic excuse of a man. **** you, Rolando.

vCash
    This guy is still here? i sure can't tell lol. Go tell your Dad to buy you an ice cream pick up your ball and go home we all know you don't love the game of football boy it's all in your play so kick rocks and join your partner jaba the hut J Russell and choke on the money you stole from the raiders .

Feel the wrath of the darkside.

vCash
    Its times like these where I really miss Al. He really knew how to let a malcontent twist in the wind.

vCash

McClain, "I've got four million reasons not to care."

What GM would want this guy? He is just a jerk, and so unprofessional .

Screw him.

vCash
    I hope they don't release him until the end of the year. He doesn't deserve to be picked up by a winning team.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BigGuy951 View Post
    I wish Seymour would uppercut this ***** like he did to Ben. McClain is a pathetic excuse of a football player and from what it seems, an even more pathetic excuse of a man. **** you, Rolando.
    Your damn right what a punk he quits on us like the ***** he is then has the balls to keep running his big mouth really? stfu you don't make plays period so who cares what you have to say.

Feel the wrath of the darkside.

vCash
    I hope they don't release him until the end of the year. He doesn't deserve to be picked up by a winning team.
    Don't worry....no winning team will have anything to do with him, especially this late in the year. He's the first of many jerks to go.

vCash
    ^^ that's why they suspended him for two weeks. that way if they do release him it'll be a little harder for him to find a team this late in the season.

vCash
    I heard something about this, but didn't quite get it. The kids were yakking in the car.. That they could suspend him for four games without pay, (that was last week, so three more games) and then figure out the last game, getting to prorate his salary and cutting some of that guaranteed money? As well as not letting him get picked up by another team for the rest of the year..

Is that true? That would be awesome. I hope they figure out a way to screw him out of every one of his "four million reasons" they can. He doesn't deserve to be paid to ride the bench or the couch...

vCash
    **** this mother****er!
    GIFSoup
    Coming to an ACC court near you.

vCash
    Please, no more players from the state of Alabama!!!
    GIFSoup
    Coming to an ACC court near you.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by fishedz View Post
    LOL...wow

Dude blows up FB with a bunch of BS, says this, and you still want him. Al...is that you?

Thank God for Reggie and DA not putting up with this BS. Rolo sucks bawlz
    Oh yeah, for sure I still want him. Our depth chart at LB right now ?

1) Wheeler
    2) Nobody
    3) Nobody
    4) Nobody

McClain's a non issue. He's gone. Kaput. Cut. No longer a Raider.

Everybody rambling about Palmer, Mcfadden, the offense, etc.....Forget that, we have holes EVERYWHERE on this defense. They all could & need to be upgraded. I'd keep Branch, Wheeler, Houston, & Bryant, then go from there.

vCash
    Bet saban regrets speaking up for him.

Additional props to dodgersuck my Raider brethren!

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast