Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456
    vCash
    We should not have cut Curry if this was gonna happen. Curry is the opposite of McClain in terms of character and playing style.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by RaiderMOB510 View Post
    If u think about it we might not have to trade our first to get more picks ...
    I'd rather trade down and get more picks. This roster is soiled with the losing from the last few years and the old regime- most players will have to go. Like the Lions did a few years back. We don't need superstars right now- that's an embellishment. We need players who can do their jobs, and we lack that.

Quote Originally Posted by NYRaiderLove View Post
    RO has impressed me twice in his life. Body slamming Amendola. And jacking up sproles when he was a charger. Other then that he's laid an egg his entire career. Like 75% of this defense. His NFL career will be over in the next couple years. And with his thug mentality. He's either gunna be in jail or dead in the next 15 years. And that the sad truth.
    What about when he put Witten out of commission for a few weeks this last preseason? Can't imagine how hard you have to get hit for your spleen to tear/rupture/whatever it was.

Quote Originally Posted by Flash47 View Post
    there is a difference between kids and adults
    the team's gotta protect its investment. Look at Jerry Jones and Dez
    RAIDERS. ARE. BACK.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by bbd24 View Post
    What part isn't true ?

I didn't say at the end of the year, you did.

I said we were touting 'playoffs' at 7-4. You weren't saying you wanted anybody replaced until the end of the season. Not at 7-4. Not with McClain being just 22, & in his 2nd year. Not with McClain just having finished off the Bears win with 6 tackles, 2 for loss, 1 sack, & a QB hit.

You weren't saying jack crap at the time. You weren't dumping anybody at that time.

End of the year, maybe so. It all imploded after 7-4. So whose fault is it ? 1 player ? Personnel ? Coaching ? Scheme ? Hue Jack city ?

How can we get back to that 7-4 record, & finish it off, instead of the 3-9 stuff ?

Personally, I think its a combination of both. Bad coaching, scheme, & no personnel to fit what you want to run. So this problem is far bigger than McClain, or even just one person...& it's showed even after McClain's been benched or missed games. In fact, you've been worse when he's missed games or got limited time.

You flat out don't have the answers anywhere on that defense or scheme. You flat out don't have the depth to field a quality defense. That's not on McClain. That's on this organization in its entirety.
    In your previous post you said and I paraphrase., "You weren't complaining about a MLB on a 7-4 team". That's simply not true, there were a few of us in the Raiders Nation that recognized last year that Rolando McClain should have been replaced last year. We said as much in these forums. We recognized last year that he was not a good MLB and not good for the Raiders. I saw this coming way back last year and I'm not surprised it has come to this point.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by krsonekth View Post
    In your previous post you said and I paraphrase., "You weren't complaining about a MLB on a 7-4 team". That's simply not true, there were a few of us in the Raiders Nation that recognized last year that Rolando McClain should have been replaced last year. We said as much in these forums. We recognized last year that he was not a good MLB and not good for the Raiders. I saw this coming way back last year and I'm not surprised it has come to this point.
    Prior, you said you wanted him replaced at the end of last year.

Originally Posted by krsonekth
    Actually part of your statement is not true. A few of us saw the train wreck that Rolando McClain was and wanted him replaced at the end of last year.

vCash
    We need to purge this team and fast!

This coaching staff is also very weak imo

vCash
    Know what's so sorry bout this?

Should be "I've got four million reasons to care".

One time I thought he would be like a Von Miller for us.

I think he can still be good, but he's gotta change his point of view.

"Just Win Baby!"

vCash
    He's not a Raider at heart

vCash
    And the Raider Nation has and needs only one reason not to care about you Mr McClain...YOU SUCK!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Fade to Black View Post
    We need to purge this team and fast!

This coaching staff is also very weak imo
    I agree with the purge but not with the coaching staff. I think they're biding their time until they can pull the trigger on some of these clowns. I would trade him to the Jags or Cardinals for whatever.

vCash
    http://media.957thegame.com/a/673896...he-raiders.htm

He is not a Raider or a football player

vCash
    I wonder if this douche is going to show at the facility today and apologize? His suspension is lifted, what do you think happens with him now at this point?
    Behind the ostensible government sits enthroned an invisible government, owing no allegiance and acknowledging no responsibility to the people. To destroy this invisible government, to dissolve the unholy alliance between corrupt business and corrupt politics is the first task of the statesmanship of the day.-Theodore Roosevelt

There's no country on Earth that would tolerate missiles raining down on its citizens from outside its borders.
    -Barack "drone" Obama, 11/18/2012

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Randy West View Post
    I wonder if this douche is going to show at the facility today and apologize? His suspension is lifted, what do you think happens with him now at this point?
    He's gone. Doesn't matter anymore.

Now we need to retain Wheeler, & add to Burris/Wheeler going into next year. Would've liked to kept Vic So'oto & seen what he could develop into for depth down the road.

vCash
    Lets not forget that Goethel out played him in camp last year and basically took his job before getting hurt. I know that would have pissed Al off, but the writing was on the wall then.
    [CENTER]

"I BRING THE JUICE!"
    -Raiders LB Sio Moore

newjawn.com-medicinal music

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456