Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 88

Hybrid View

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    19
    vCash
    1500

    McClain, "I've got four million reasons not to care."

    According to FOX's Jay Glazer, suspended MLB Rolando McClain's attitude has been a problem in Oakland for awhile."Players there, they're telling me this has been an ongoing problem with Rolando McClain,"Glazer reported Sunday. "The tipping point was last week. Somebody asked him, 'Do you even care?' He said, 'I've got four million reasons not to care.'" Like Titus Young in Detroit, McClain is going to have a hard time gaining acceptance in his own locker room. He's likely played his last game in a Raiders uniform.

    http://www.rotoworld.com/teams/nfl/oak/?r=1

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Sunny CA
    Posts
    5,981
    vCash
    7500
    He said it to Dennis Allen. And it was "I've got four mother****ing million reasons not to care." Allen the proceeded to kick him out of the field. McClain responded with a "**** you".

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    The Garden of Eden...New Jersey
    Posts
    9,505
    vCash
    1500
    I'm not going to miss him much.

    So looking forward to a team with a touch more intelligence and character.

    -Stork

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    1,335
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by themadstork View Post
    I'm not going to miss him much.

    So looking forward to a team with a touch more intelligence and character.

    -Stork
    First start at weeding out the bad apples

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    raider nation
    Posts
    2,177
    vCash
    1500
    Geez what a loser.
    Don't like me?

    Go have a seat with the rest of the putas waiting for me to give a flying fk.

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    2,319
    vCash
    1500
    This was on twitter a couple days ago, I figured he had enough air time no reason to continue talking about this yet another, wasted pick.

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    4,762
    vCash
    1500
    So...bbd24, still want McClain on your team bro?


    I'm glad we have an entirely new scouting department, which RM made a priority, so we will not draft anymore of these character flawed dbags. I hope we cut everyone and go 1-15 next year as well. I'd gladly endure a horrid season to rid the building of this type of filth.

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    LA 2 Da Bay
    Posts
    4,935
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by themadstork View Post
    I'm not going to miss him much.

    So looking forward to a team with a touch more intelligence and character.

    -Stork
    As an added bonus, we will be able to run schemes that depend on the players' mental ability along with their physical ability

    Quote Originally Posted by fishedz View Post
    So...bbd24, still want McClain on your team bro?


    I'm glad we have an entirely new scouting department, which RM made a priority, so we will not draft anymore of these character flawed dbags. I hope we cut everyone and go 1-15 next year as well. I'd gladly endure a horrid season to rid the building of this type of filth.
    To be fair, these signs weren't there pre-draft. Everyone said he was a beast, hard-hitter, super studious... like a coach on the field they said. that's how much he studied.
    RAIDERS. ARE. BACK.

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    4,766
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by fishedz View Post
    So...bbd24, still want McClain on your team bro?


    I'm glad we have an entirely new scouting department, which RM made a priority, so we will not draft anymore of these character flawed dbags. I hope we cut everyone and go 1-15 next year as well. I'd gladly endure a horrid season to rid the building of this type of filth.
    Without a doubt. But if their is an upgrade out there, I'll take it. We can do far better and RM needs to do it at EVERY position.

    This entire team should be suspended. This entire defense hasn't cared for the last 2 years. Everyone of them are upgradeable.

    p.s. True or not, I don't believe a guy named Jay Glazer, or any so called 'report' from Fox.

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Fremont, Ca
    Posts
    8,485
    vCash
    500
    Quote Originally Posted by bbd24 View Post
    Without a doubt. But if their is an upgrade out there, I'll take it. We can do far better and RM needs to do it at EVERY position.

    This entire team should be suspended. This entire defense hasn't cared for the last 2 years. Everyone of them are upgradeable.

    p.s. True or not, I don't believe a guy named Jay Glazer, or any so called 'report' from Fox.
    Glazer is pretty credible.


    Yall let me slip?!?!

  11. #11
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    4,766
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by raiderposting View Post
    Glazer is pretty credible.
    I haven't believed Fox or Glazer since the Favre junk in 2008. He's probably right though.

    McClain got benched after the first Bronco game. I'd be ticked off too if I watched my team go 2-6 since, & give up 40 plus points per. Before the suspension, we were being outscored 179-79 the prior 4 games with McClain riding the pine.

    The other LB (Burris) who is playing in McClain's place at times in Nickel misses 1 out of every 7 tackle attempts, good for 25th out of 29 qualifying 4/3Outside Linebackers.

    That's HORSE PUCKEY.

    Like Kelly said, McClain isn't the reason we're 3-9. Everyone's been bad.....

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    4,762
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by bbd24 View Post
    Without a doubt. But if their is an upgrade out there, I'll take it. We can do far better and RM needs to do it at EVERY position.

    This entire team should be suspended. This entire defense hasn't cared for the last 2 years. Everyone of them are upgradeable.

    p.s. True or not, I don't believe a guy named Jay Glazer, or any so called 'report' from Fox.
    LOL...wow


    Dude blows up FB with a bunch of BS, says this, and you still want him. Al...is that you?


    Thank God for Reggie and DA not putting up with this BS. Rolo sucks bawlz

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    4,766
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by fishedz View Post
    LOL...wow


    Dude blows up FB with a bunch of BS, says this, and you still want him. Al...is that you?


    Thank God for Reggie and DA not putting up with this BS. Rolo sucks bawlz
    Oh yeah, for sure I still want him. Our depth chart at LB right now ?

    1) Wheeler
    2) Nobody
    3) Nobody
    4) Nobody

    McClain's a non issue. He's gone. Kaput. Cut. No longer a Raider.

    Everybody rambling about Palmer, Mcfadden, the offense, etc.....Forget that, we have holes EVERYWHERE on this defense. They all could & need to be upgraded. I'd keep Branch, Wheeler, Houston, & Bryant, then go from there.

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    1,335
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by bbd24 View Post
    Oh yeah, for sure I still want him. Our depth chart at LB right now ?

    1) Wheeler
    2) Nobody
    3) Nobody
    4) Nobody

    McClain's a non issue. He's gone. Kaput. Cut. No longer a Raider.

    Everybody rambling about Palmer, Mcfadden, the offense, etc.....Forget that, we have holes EVERYWHERE on this defense. They all could & need to be upgraded. I'd keep Branch, Wheeler, Houston, & Bryant, then go from there.
    Wow again, let's do everything we can to turn this team around this season....it's too late for that.

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Fremont, Ca
    Posts
    8,485
    vCash
    500
    Quote Originally Posted by bbd24 View Post
    Without a doubt. But if their is an upgrade out there, I'll take it. We can do far better and RM needs to do it at EVERY position.

    This entire team should be suspended. This entire defense hasn't cared for the last 2 years. Everyone of them are upgradeable.

    p.s. True or not, I don't believe a guy named Jay Glazer, or any so called 'report' from Fox.
    McClain has been one of the worst MLB in the league since he began starting. He's grossly overpaid, sucks, and is a bad person. Yet you want to keep him "without a doubt"


    Yall let me slip?!?!

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •