Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast
    vCash

McClain, "I've got four million reasons not to care."

According to FOX's Jay Glazer, suspended MLB Rolando McClain's attitude has been a problem in Oakland for awhile."Players there, they're telling me this has been an ongoing problem with Rolando McClain,"Glazer reported Sunday. "The tipping point was last week. Somebody asked him, 'Do you even care?' He said, 'I've got four million reasons not to care.'" Like Titus Young in Detroit, McClain is going to have a hard time gaining acceptance in his own locker room. He's likely played his last game in a Raiders uniform.

http://www.rotoworld.com/teams/nfl/oak/?r=1

vCash
    He said it to Dennis Allen. And it was "I've got four mother****ing million reasons not to care." Allen the proceeded to kick him out of the field. McClain responded with a "**** you".

vCash
    I'm not going to miss him much.

So looking forward to a team with a touch more intelligence and character.

-Stork

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by themadstork View Post

-Stork
    First start at weeding out the bad apples

vCash
    Geez what a loser.
    Don't like me?

Go have a seat with the rest of the putas waiting for me to give a flying fk.

vCash
    This was on twitter a couple days ago, I figured he had enough air time no reason to continue talking about this yet another, wasted pick.

vCash
    So...bbd24, still want McClain on your team bro?

I'm glad we have an entirely new scouting department, which RM made a priority, so we will not draft anymore of these character flawed dbags. I hope we cut everyone and go 1-15 next year as well. I'd gladly endure a horrid season to rid the building of this type of filth.

vCash
    What a piece of ****, how do people like this dude even sleep at night. That was a low blow to not only allen but his teamates as well...glad to hear he wont be seen silver & black anymore

vCash
    McClain strikes me as the type of guy Espn will be doing a special on him in 5 years about how his dick behavoir costed him a chance to be success in the NFL and how he blew all his money

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by themadstork View Post

-Stork
    As an added bonus, we will be able to run schemes that depend on the players' mental ability along with their physical ability

Quote Originally Posted by fishedz View Post

I'm glad we have an entirely new scouting department, which RM made a priority, so we will not draft anymore of these character flawed dbags. I hope we cut everyone and go 1-15 next year as well. I'd gladly endure a horrid season to rid the building of this type of filth.
    To be fair, these signs weren't there pre-draft. Everyone said he was a beast, hard-hitter, super studious... like a coach on the field they said. that's how much he studied.
    RAIDERS. ARE. BACK.

vCash
    There had to be signs of this

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by fishedz View Post

Without a doubt. But if their is an upgrade out there, I'll take it. We can do far better and RM needs to do it at EVERY position.

This entire team should be suspended. This entire defense hasn't cared for the last 2 years. Everyone of them are upgradeable.

p.s. True or not, I don't believe a guy named Jay Glazer, or any so called 'report' from Fox.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by bbd24 View Post
    Without a doubt. But if their is an upgrade out there, I'll take it. We can do far better and RM needs to do it at EVERY position.

This entire team should be suspended. This entire defense hasn't cared for the last 2 years. Everyone of them are upgradeable.

p.s. True or not, I don't believe a guy named Jay Glazer, or any so called 'report' from Fox.
    Glazer is pretty credible.

Yall let me slip?!?!

vCash
    I'd happily trade him to the Lions for Titus Young.

At least Young has looked like he has the talent and has actually produced on the field.

McClain's like those ghetto thuglife HS players- they want to be the star of their team by being naturally talented, want to be the center of attention, and live for the big hit so they can stand over an opponent and get in his face. If he was a decent human being, he wouldn't have smiled from ear to ear when he got arrested.
    RAIDERS. ARE. BACK.

vCash
    I personally don't think McClain was prepared to enter a situation like the Raiders. Honestly guys, we are/were a team that was/is a mess. I don't think he was use to being in an enviroment like what our Raiders had. Now I'm not using this as an excuse for this man, because this has now just described this man's character along with his little incidents with the gun problems in Alabama. He was touted as another non-miss player, but once again, character is everything and this man has proven he has no character and has no leadership ability! Time to move on and time for me to put my McClain jersey in the Goodwill bend....

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast