Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Corey View Post
    Cant argue with a minimum contract
    This.

6 Hard fouls against the Nets, Knicks and Heat. I'll take that at this point...
    Quote Originally Posted by bagwell368 View Post
    If Sullinger ever finishes an NBA season in the top 75 in Win Shares, I'll quit the forum.
    ^^ Deal taken! ^^

vCash
    Cant argue with a minimum contract
    This. If he sucks, then we cut him.

vCash
    He's 37 years old and last I saw of him looked like he weighed 300 pounds. This is not the type of signing the C's need to make.
    Chris Mannix ‏@ChrisMannixSI • 14m •  More
    SI: Statistics suggest Joel Embiid will fully recover from foot surgery. But it could be 9-12 months before he plays http://bit.ly/1qwZuIB

vCash
    They're not going to sign someone if they think he'll be useless.

If the coaching staff thinks he's capable of fitting a need, or feel's comfortable with him as an injury replacement / deep reserve, there's no reason not to sign him.

I'd rather have him than Melo out on the court if someone goes down.

vCash
    They're not going to sign someone if they think he'll be useless.

If the coaching staff thinks he's capable of fitting a need, or feel's comfortable with him as an injury replacement / deep reserve, there's no reason not to sign him.

I'd rather have him than Melo out on the court if someone goes down.
    I have to agree with this.

props to Bee for the sig!!

vCash
    Anyway, let´s just try not to sign Dampier. Someone mentioned Ben Wallace?! Yes, much better solution then this old dude. Anybody would be!

vCash
    Yes, I forgott. He reminds me of an sequoia tree in the paint, which moves itself now and then.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by iadera View Post
    Anyway, let´s just try not to sign Dampier. Someone mentioned Ben Wallace?! Yes, much better solution then this old dude. Anybody would be!
    Ben Wallace is a year older than Dampier.

vCash
    KMart yes, Oden yes, Dampier no, Wallace no

Chris Johnson deserves a quick look as well as maybe Dan Gadzuric or Brad Miller.

2013-2014 BOSTON CELTICS

RONDO / PRESSEY
    BRADLEY / BAYLESS / JOHNSON
    GREEN / WALLACE / BOGANS
    BASS / HUMPHRIES / FAVERANI
    SULLINGER / OLYNYK / ANTHONY

vCash
    Dampier had his best season... 8 years ago?

If Wallace had anything left in the tank he would be signed by now.

These guys are not the type of player, the "difference maker", that the C's need.

Kenyon Martin is a reach after having double micro-fracture surgery on both knees - a primary reason no one has signed him. Well, that and his reputation for not geting along with coaches and generally being "difficult". I might actually embrace the attitude, but the knees must be worse than thought?
    SI: Statistics suggest Joel Embiid will fully recover from foot surgery. But it could be 9-12 months before he plays http://bit.ly/1qwZuIB

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Polish Post View Post
    KMart yes, Oden yes, Dampier no, Wallace no

Chris Johnson deserves a quick look as well as maybe Dan Gadzuric or Brad Miller.
    Oden is intriguing. Possibly todays version of Bill Walton.

Gadzuric and Miller... no thanks. Too far on the downside of their careers at this point.

Chris Johnson.... why not bring back JuJuan Johnson - he's averaging double figure boards in the D-League? Just saying.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Opalmerr View Post
    Dampier had his best season... 8 years ago?

These guys are not the type of player, the "difference maker", that the C's need.

Kenyon Martin is a reach after having double micro-fracture surgery on both knees - a primary reason no one has signed him. Well, that and his reputation for not geting along with coaches and generally being "difficult". I might actually embrace the attitude, but the knees must be worse than thought?
    From what I have read he is physically ready to go. I think that teams are just waiting to see how their teams gel before they bring a guy like him in. He will play somewhere this year. I hope it's not an injury on our team that forces Danny's hand. I also wonder why we haven't signed back a guy like JaJuan Johnson who still has upside...

2013-2014 BOSTON CELTICS

RONDO / PRESSEY
    BRADLEY / BAYLESS / JOHNSON
    GREEN / WALLACE / BOGANS
    BASS / HUMPHRIES / FAVERANI
    SULLINGER / OLYNYK / ANTHONY

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Opalmerr View Post

Wallace is biding his time. He's an old man, but last year played fine and is still an excellent defender and rebounder. Him rotating in there for Collins would be a fine add.

You're not going to find a difference maker at this point, unless one of young players come out of nowhere (like Gerald Green last season).

vCash
    The implication was the C's will need to trade for a big.

Wallace is 38 years old. His minutes have steadily declined over the last 5 seasons. His shooting percentages have never been good for a big man. His rebounding totals have been in steady decline. The guy flamed out with a good 2009 - 10 season which was a below average year by his standards. Leave him rest peacefuly in retirement.

vCash
    Ben Wallace is a year older than Dampier.
    Ben had more to give last year than Dampier...dont want either.
    El Presidente

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast