Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

vCash

Just Lose Baby! 12-6-12

OK FIRST OFF - THIS IS GONNA BE UGLY, if your sensitive do not read, no low blows, but harsh reality of what has happened this year.

Unlike anytime in the history of my existence on planet earth I just do not care about tonight's game, I probably will not even watch.

It's not that I want the team to lose, but at the same time I DO NOT WANT THEM TO WIN. HERE IS WHY...

it is ALWAYS these late games in the year that the Raiders will steal a win they probably shouldnt have, and then in turn make people think "hey yeah keep the coach, next year, yeah , next year..."

Next year turns into never. Case in point. WE ALL KNEW TOM CABLE WAS NOT THE GUY FOR THE JOB. He won late games in the year vs. pitt/cincy/denver to make Al and the rest of us believe next year would be better or different. AND ITS THE SAME.

It's like fools gold.

This game means nothing. Denver will still be seeded where they are now, we will lose draft status ( WE DO NOT WANT #1 PICK I KNOW- WE GOTTA PAY FOR THAT-somewhere in top 8 is fine), AND MOST IMPORTANTLY a win tonight may give Mark Davis a reason to KEEP the current staff.

WHICH WE ALL KNOW IS NOT THE RIGHT FIT - AT ALL.

it never was. The denver D last year was not good, thats why they started 1-4 , it was tebow fluke , they ran the BALL SO MUCH that it made the defense better. Surprise, whenever an NFL team runs the ball well it takes pressure off the defense, less time on the field, etc...

AND THEN WE HIRED THE D-COORDINATOR, even though John Fox was probably the reason the denver defense was half decent last year.

WE MADE THE SAME LANE KIFFIN MISTAKE - youngest coach in the NFL again!

If we keep Allen & McKenzie, this is what is going to happen. It's gonna be another few 4-12, 7-9, 6-10 seasons, and then thats it.

With an apology and a "it just didnt work out" , yeah no jack, we see that now, dont waste the next 3 years and seasons of our lives for this.

Reggie McKenzie -

I thought front office NFL execs were supposed to be a little bit SHARPER , more intelligent , I mean , this guy is like a brick. Does he even know what is going on?

Just because you came from a winning program does not mean you know how to win or will do the same, Reggie McKenzie was at the right place and time in Green Bay. Hey Norv Turner was the offensive coordinator for the Dallas Cowboys during the 3 superbowls, how much has he done since?

I do not like Reggie for a few reasons-

1) He seems over the top stubborn and heckbent doing it "his way"

2) How many back-handed slaps he has taken at Al, I dunno, all I hear is the previous regime , previous regime. Well last year they were 8-8. They are about to be 3-13 this year buddy.

3) MCKENZIE WILL NEVER HIRE A COACH BIGGER THEN HE IS TO BE THE FACE OF THE TEAM. thats why he got random no name Dennis Allen. he wants his "guy" . why so you get the "credit". thats pathetic.

When I saw the NFL films on dennis allen on the sideline, I was thinking, dang this dude should not be the head coach of the oakland raiders, more like jacksonville. nothing about him says raiders.

FOR ALL YOU DENNIS ALLEN SUPPORTERS-

1) He was a defensive minded coach. this is going to sound crazy, but true- chuck bresnahans defense last year was better then this years defense. HOW IS THAT POSSIBLE.

2) HOW MANY DUMB MISTAKES HAS HE MADE-

CASE IN POINT - CLEVELAND GAME- DUDE U NEED 2 SCORES AT THE END OF THE GAME- SPIKE IT AND TAKE THE FIELD GOAL - SO IN THE BIZARRE CASE YOU DO GET THE ONSIDE RECOVERY , YOU HAVE TIME FOR 1 HAIL MARY. instead he went for TD - yay they scored, NO TIME LEFT DUDE.

THE GAME @ DENVER - 1st drive of 2nd half, WR (moore I think) catches the ball slides to a 1st down, the refs shockingly (ha) did NOT give him the first down. ALLEN DID NOT CHALLENGE - manning gets ball back and torches rest of the game. We could have sustained a drive and kept him off the field, why did he not CHALLENGE that? - as if he was saving his timeouts and challenges for the rest of the game - LIKE , THERE IS NOT GONNA BE A GAME FOR YOU TO USE THEM - ITS ABOUT TO BE A BLOWOUT - DENVER SHOULD HAVE BEEN UP BY WAY MORE in the 1st half - THOMAS FUMBLED ON A TD CATCH , HE WAS WALKING IN AND FUMBLED IT.

#3) HALF TIME ADJUSTMENTS - we are getting outscored most in the NFL in the 3rd Q.

Which means we are getting out-coached, and other teams are making the half time adjustments , while we are clueless.

then we get down by 17-21 pts and ask carson palmer to bring us back, which he almost had a lot of the times.

#4) THE WORST COACHING STAFF ASSEMBLED IN THE NFL .

Gregg knapp part 2 - how did we allow this? i mean wasnt the jamarcus - knapp collabo enough back in 2007-08, did we really need to see him again.

Jason Tarver- come on dude. I knew he was straight garbage when rookie 2nd game Ryan Tannehill looked like Marino week 2 . disgusting. They made 5 foot 8 brian hartline look like chris carter out there. and then the DBs coach yelling at Pat Lee - like dude, BLITZ THIS 2nd GAME ROOKIE QB , DONT YELL AT THE PLAYERS - YOUR D - SCHEME SUCKS ! STANFORD DIDNT EVEN MAKE THE NAT'L CHAMPIONSHIP WITH ANDREW LUCK LAST YEAR, THEY LOST TO OKLA STATE , why/how did tarver get NFL props to jump to a d-coordinator.

__________________________________________________ _____

THIS TEAM COULD EASILY BE WINLESS -

CARSON PALMER WON THEM THE PITT GAME WITH 3 STRAIGHT TD DRIVES IN THE 4th

BLAINE GABBERT GOT KNOCKED OUT IN THE JAX GAME AND HENNE WAS CLUELESS AT THAT POINT - AND THE REFS GAVE US THAT ROUGHING THE PASSER CALL DEEP IN OUR OWN END ZONE on 3rd AND LONG, and palmer got the td on the drive

BRADY QUINN WAS CONCUSSED EARLY IN THE GAME, AND ONCE AGAIN WE TOOK ADVANTAGE OF A QB WHO HAD NO CONFIDENCE IN CASSEL.

__________________________________________________ _________

how does mark davis expect people to support this product on the field next year?

you want how much for season tix? - the team will lose money.

Reggie McKenzie & Dennis Allen - thank you very much for destroying the Raiders.

&

before you think, " this is just hot air from a dumb fan, blah blah blah"

-I've been posting on this site since 2005, all my handles-log ins have been banned (you can see why-ha) - "oracle", "sdraiders", "stork", "westcoastin", "rolltideraiders" , etc classic posts from these people I remember

-I'm college educated and in grad school , I'm not a dummy , even though I know when I rant angrily about the raiders I turn into a 10th grader talking about an ex-girlfriend and sound outlandish - foolish.

I'm just angry. this season has been a disaster.

the only thing to make me change my mind is if mannings season gets ended tonight, someone break his neck and ruin denvers season.

its disturbing to say i know, but you know what else is disturbing?

having a loyal fan base like oaklands to pour their feelings and emotions into a team every sunday to have the players come out and play like they dont even wanna be there. thats disturbing. and having a coaching staff without a clue.

you wanna know how a normal average dude turns into an angry maniac - make them endure the raiders seasons from 2003-2013.

vCash
    Don't like me?

Go have a seat with the rest of the putas waiting for me to give a flying fk.

vCash
    I didn't read that

Real Talk

The thread title is dumb

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by fishedz:24607609
    I didn't read that

Real Talk

The thread title is dumb
    Lost me as well.

Additional props to dodgersuck my Raider brethren!

vCash
    If all your other usernames have been banned, maybe you should take the hint that maybe, just maybe, you might change your tone?

Idk.

This is weird.
    Don't like me?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by fishedz View Post
    I didn't read that

Real Talk

The thread title is dumb
    I read like 1/16th lmao
    Don't like me?

vCash
    Oh and just because you're in grad school doesn't mean you're smart lol I'm just sayin. Not saying you're not smart, I'm just making a point.

But more than likely the OP won't be seen ever again with his 14 posts
    Don't like me?

vCash
    Just curious, how long did that take?
    Please listen to the song in the link and share it if you like what you heard! I'm helping some friends promote their music.. These guys have got crazy talent!
    http://youtu.be/9gWKuGDmLrQ

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BlackWidow View Post
    I read like 1/16th lmao
    I just scrolled through it....laughing at the nonsense and thinking to myself... Poor Real Talk, he spent all his little brain power on this ******** thread that no one will give a **** about.

Step one Real Talk: Learn how to write a proper paragraph. For this, you might want to go back to school, get your GED, or listen up in the 5th grade classes you have next year.

Step two: Employ a topic sentence at the beginning of the paragraph, followed by several sentences to support your argument.

Step three: Draw conclusions based upon the evidence or opinion you have presented and sum it up with your final sentence.

Step four: Get Google Chrome as it has automatic spell correct.

Follow these four rules after you get out of class, and maybe someone with half a brain will read your posts...assuming they aren't nonsense about losing and why you think that might be a good thing. Because honestly, if you want my team to loose, GTFO of here bro.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BlackWidow View Post
    Oh and just because you're in grad school doesn't mean you're smart lol I'm just sayin. Not saying you're not smart, I'm just making a point.

But more than likely the OP won't be seen ever again with his 14 posts

Grad school?

Oh Lord....not writing like that I hope...

vCash
    I just scrolled through it....laughing at the nonsense and thinking to myself... Poor Real Talk, he spent all his little brain power on this ******** thread that no one will give a **** about.

Step one Real Talk: Learn how to write a proper paragraph. For this, you might want to go back to school, get your GED, or listen up in the 5th grade classes you have next year.

Step two: Employ a topic sentence at the beginning of the paragraph, followed by several sentences to support your argument.

Step three: Draw conclusions based upon the evidence or opinion you have presented and sum it up with your final sentence.

Step four: Get Google Chrome as it has automatic spell correct.

Follow these four rules after you get out of class, and maybe someone with half a brain will read your posts...assuming they aren't nonsense about losing and why you think that might be a good thing. Because honestly, if you want my team to loose, GTFO of here bro.
    BRAVO +1 muy bueno

Don't like me?

vCash
    Grad school?

Oh Lord....not writing like that I hope...
    Yeah he put

before you think, " this is just hot air from a dumb fan, blah blah blah"

-I've been posting on this site since 2005, all my handles-log ins have been banned (you can see why-ha) - "oracle", "sdraiders", "stork", "westcoastin", "rolltideraiders" , etc classic posts from these people I remember

-I'm college educated and in grad school , I'm not a dummy , even though I know when I rant angrily about the raiders I turn into a 10th grader talking about an ex-girlfriend and sound outlandish - foolish
    Don't like me?

vCash
    All I read was blah,blah,blah McKennzie....blah,blah,blah Allen....blah,blah,blah Knapp.....I look forward to your next balh,blah,blah....REAL BLAH!!!!!

vCash
    What a champ lol
    Please listen to the song in the link and share it if you like what you heard! I'm helping some friends promote their music.. These guys have got crazy talent!
    http://youtu.be/9gWKuGDmLrQ