Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 60 of 72 FirstFirst ... 1050585960616270 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by the_jon View Post
    blue jay-ball'd
    lol

vCash
    aa will come out on monday and say he never even had any dialouge with the mets hhahaha

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by jaysforever View Post
    There was a big shooting in a school in Connecticut today...20 kids aged 5 to 10 shot. I don't think this is a good night to announce a trade. Maybe they'll hold off until tomorrow if something is done.
    i heard CNN accused the wrong guy. He had a similar name and CNN gave out info on him.

sad story though. 27+ are dead IIRC

"Hey Dad. Whatever. Keep cheering." - Mo' Riles

vCash
    5 dollars says we get Darvished
    I hope you're right!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by mtf View Post
    I hope you're right!
    That whole Darvish affair hurt a lot last year -.-

vCash
    The guy who was getting his arm destroyed, won...
    lol probably he is double-jointed.

vCash
    R.A. Dickey ‏@RADickey43
    Taking a break from the trade talks. Love me some Toby Mac. Great show. pic.twitter.com/oDWh6cUQ

lucky guy lol

"Hey Dad. Whatever. Keep cheering." - Mo' Riles

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by OptiMized View Post
    i heard CNN accused the wrong guy. He had a similar name and CNN gave out info on him.

sad story though. 27+ are dead IIRC
    Yeah, brought tears to my eyes reading about it. I feel sorry for Detroit locking up Sanchez today. Will forever be known that they signed him the day of the shooting. Can't be a good omen.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Farsight View Post
    That whole Darvish affair hurt a lot last year -.-
    I like D'Arnaud and want to see him in the lineup with Lawrie, Bautista, Encarnacion, Reyes and Cabrera. Dickey would be amazing here, for a couple of years, but I don't think you give up top 10-15 prospect for a short-term rental. Especially a catcher. At this point I'd be relieved to hear that the trade was only a rumor.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by jaysforever View Post
    Yeah, brought tears to my eyes reading about it. I feel sorry for Detroit locking up Sanchez today. Will forever be known that they signed him the day of the shooting. Can't be a good omen.
    Sadly life continues. Regardless i dont think people are really going to link the Sanchez signing with the shooting. Im sure people will remember the events of what happened today and what they did, but the baseball world continues.

I really have no idea why this topic was even brought up in this forum. Yes i can say that most people are upset about this event, but its not relevant to a potential Dickey trade. There is a general forum that discusses topics such as this

vCash
    LOL love when i said a week ago in here in here dickey for TDA would be great and most of the jays said that would never happen, and that u guys wouldent give up gose + jpa and said TDA would be nutts and that dickey was a 1 year wonder........ boy how things change so suddenly lol

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by mtf View Post
    I like D'Arnaud and want to see him in the lineup with Lawrie, Bautista, Encarnacion, Reyes and Cabrera. Dickey would be amazing here, for a couple of years, but I don't think you give up top 10-15 prospect for a short-term rental. Especially a catcher. At this point I'd be relieved to hear that the trade was only a rumor.
    It started with JPA and Gose, while losing Gose woul suck I could live with it.

Losing TDA is gonna really hurt though if AA trades him.

AA Needs to stick to his guns.

either JPA+Gose

or

TDA + filler

anything else and no deal.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by I<3ourProspects View Post
    LOL love when i said a week ago in here in here dickey for TDA would be great and most of the jays said that would never happen, and that u guys wouldent give up gose + jpa and said TDA would be nutts and that dickey was a 1 year wonder........ boy how things change so suddenly lol
    Nothing has changed... Nothing is confirmed, no one has been traded yet. The mets really want d'Arnuad, and the jays DONT want to give him up. That is why talks are at a standstill. I think the Jays are trying to make a package around Gose, Arencibia, and a mid/low level prospect such as Norris, but the Mets want d'Arnaud. If they do get d'Arnaud, than i dont see anyone else going either way unless they want to expand the trade to include other players

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Farsight View Post
    S

I really have no idea why this topic was even brought up in this forum. Yes i can say that most people are upset about this event, but its not relevant to a potential Dickey trade. There is a general forum that discusses topics such as this
    As i had said, it may effect the timing of any annoucement. That was all. But that's not to say a deal has been done.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by I<3ourProspects View Post
    A broken clock is right, twice a day.
    Last edited by StayOnBoard; 12-15-2012 at 12:21 AM.

Gibbons reaction to the Adam Lind trade

Page 60 of 72 FirstFirst ... 1050585960616270 ... LastLast