Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 11 of 72 FirstFirst ... 9101112132161 ... LastLast
Results 151 to 165 of 1073
  1. #151
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    St. Catharines, ON
    Posts
    15,437
    vCash
    1500
    Why do you guys sit here bickering back and forth like children with someone who can't speak English? Ignore and move along. If one cannot speak properly, their reasoning capacity must be called into question.

  2. #152
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    13,285
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Ninjago View Post
    You mentioned in an earlier post that you have been following Gose for 2 or 3 years so you know all about him. If that's true then you would know that Gose was known to be an outstanding overall athelete with a "developing bat". That all the analyzers had confidence that his hitting numbers would improve and that would hopefully translate into a solid MLB bat down the road (mixed with his already Plus defense and speed).
    Did you notice that what was predicted has actually been happening? Take a look at his OBP, SLG% and OPS over his first 4 yrs of minor league ball. Everything is pointing in the right direction for Gose.
    There is a reason why Gose was a highly touted prospect and was a Jays target long before they actually acquired him.

    I'll tell you one thing, you aren't going to find more critical or knowledgable fans then Jays Fans (even about their own players) and yet I think most will tell you that that if Gose doesn't go in a deal, they won't be very disappointed. Gose's upside is pretty damn high.
    Please post more often... no sarcasm, good post


    Had to be done! Go T-Rex

  3. #153
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Key Biscayne, Florida
    Posts
    9,734
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Ninjago View Post
    You mentioned in an earlier post that you have been following Gose for 2 or 3 years so you know all about him. If that's true then you would know that Gose was known to be an outstanding overall athelete with a "developing bat". That all the analyzers had confidence that his hitting numbers would improve and that would hopefully translate into a solid MLB bat down the road (mixed with his already Plus defense and speed).
    Did you notice that what was predicted has actually been happening? Take a look at his OBP, SLG% and OPS over his first 4 yrs of minor league ball. Everything is pointing in the right direction for Gose.
    There is a reason why Gose was a highly touted prospect and was a Jays target long before they actually acquired him.

    I'll tell you one thing, you aren't going to find more critical or knowledgable fans then Jays Fans (even about their own players) and yet I think most will tell you that that if Gose doesn't go in a deal, they won't be very disappointed. Gose's upside is pretty damn high.
    Nice job. Welcome

  4. #154
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Sydney, Australia but born in Exhibition Stadium
    Posts
    2,800
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Ninjago View Post
    I'll tell you one thing, you aren't going to find more critical or knowledgable fans then Jays Fans (even about their own players) and yet I think most will tell you that that if Gose doesn't go in a deal, they won't be very disappointed. Gose's upside is pretty damn high.
    It's ok to mention me by name. I don't think the other posters will mind.

    Hey! It'S JoeyBatS

  5. #155
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    1,843
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Billyen View Post
    It's ok to mention me by name. I don't think the other posters will mind.

    Absolutely, you are very knowledgable.


    The Brilliant Plan of How to Get Andrew Wiggins in a Toronto Uniform
    Quote Originally Posted by deaner View Post
    All I'm saying is the league wants to see Toronto succeeded. An outside chance Silver could say to philly... You know... That's a great trade offer from Toronto for the first pick. It's up to you but we'd love to see wiggins in Toronto.

  6. #156
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    4,064
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by I<3ourProspects View Post
    Gose is a 4th OF
    Hahahahah

  7. #157
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    T.O
    Posts
    502
    vCash
    500
    This guy is obviously mad that his team sucks and the only trade chip they have is almost 40 baha
    Do The Twirk

  8. #158
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    252
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by treeleaf View Post
    This guy is obviously mad that his team sucks and the only trade chip they have is almost 40 baha
    lol seeing how we've already been offfered Olt fro mthe rangers and Olt is >>> gose, I'm happy right now with our trade chip, I'd love to keep him tbh.

  9. #159
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    T.O
    Posts
    502
    vCash
    500
    Quote Originally Posted by I<3ourProspects View Post
    lol seeing how we've already been offfered Olt fro mthe rangers and Olt is >>> gose, I'm happy right now with our trade chip, I'd love to keep him tbh.
    The fact that you would "love to keep" an aging veteran who you can sell super high on structures the argument that you are a complete ******.
    Do The Twirk

  10. #160
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    252
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by treeleaf View Post
    The fact that you would "love to keep" an aging veteran who you can sell super high on structures the argument that you are a complete ******.
    LOL man your crazy, why wouldent I want to keep a guys that has pitched like an ace for 3 str8 seasons? Am I missing something? did he have a bad year last year? u have 0 facts to back your moronic statements up, 0, and I have the facts, nuff said. like I said if we do deal dickey I'd much rather deal hi mto the rangers since we'd get olt + and I'd rather have Olt over gose and jp all day all night.

  11. #161
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    T.O
    Posts
    502
    vCash
    500
    Quote Originally Posted by I<3ourProspects View Post
    LOL man your crazy, why wouldent I want to keep a guys that has pitched like an ace for 3 str8 seasons? Am I missing something? did he have a bad year last year? u have 0 facts to back your moronic statements up, 0, and I have the facts, nuff said. like I said if we do deal dickey I'd much rather deal hi mto the rangers since we'd get olt + and I'd rather have Olt over gose and jp all day all night.
    I dont care who you deal dickey to or what for so stop saying "ide rather deal him to the rangers" because youve already stated that you would rather keep him. If you dont see why keeping him is not a possibility then you sir need to uninstall windows and move to birmingham alabama.

    Edit: I dont need to state "facts" because its well known you trade high value veterans when your team is as horrible/worthless as the mets. Why would you guys ever hold on to him when your chances of making a WS push are as good as me pounding kate upton kama sutra style
    Last edited by treeleaf; 12-11-2012 at 01:27 AM.
    Do The Twirk

  12. #162
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    4,064
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by I<3ourProspects View Post
    LOL man your crazy, why wouldent I want to keep a guys that has pitched like an ace for 3 str8 seasons? Am I missing something? did he have a bad year last year? u have 0 facts to back your moronic statements up, 0, and I have the facts, nuff said. like I said if we do deal dickey I'd much rather deal hi mto the rangers since we'd get olt + and I'd rather have Olt over gose and jp all day all night.
    Dickey's merits stand on their own, they don't require you to prop them up. He's a very good pitcher, who peaked very late in his career and has a couple more years left.

    In addition, you've convinced yourself that Gose is a 4th outfielder, Arencibia is worthless and Sanchez and Syndergaard are too low in the minors to be valuable (yet you want them all for Dickey). Now you're trying to convince others that your personal scouting reports, written in chalk on a sidewalk somewhere, are credible and everyone should ignore the insight of professionals and defer to you.

    You're either trolling or just an idiot. I'm unwilling to give you the benefit of the doubt, so I'm assuming it's the latter.

    If the reports are true and Texas is desperate enough to give up Olt for Dickey, the Mets should pick up the phone immediately and accept. Although more recent reports claim that Dickey to Texas is unlikely to happen.

  13. #163
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    252
    vCash
    1500
    why not resign and have him on the team for 3 years? mets are going to sign a bigtime freeagent next year with johan and bays contracts off the book so plz just shutup, dickey, harvey, wheeler, niese >> than your rotation buddy lol

  14. #164
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    4,064
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by I<3ourProspects View Post
    why not resign and have him on the team for 3 years? mets are going to sign a bigtime freeagent next year with johan and bays contracts off the book so plz just shutup, dickey, harvey, wheeler, niese >> than your rotation buddy lol
    Another articulate argument. Just how many stray banana peels have you slipped on in your lifetime. It seems like a head injury is the most plausible explanation.

  15. #165
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    T.O
    Posts
    502
    vCash
    500
    Quote Originally Posted by I<3ourProspects View Post
    why not resign and have him on the team for 3 years? mets are going to sign a bigtime freeagent next year with johan and bays contracts off the book so plz just shutup, dickey, harvey, wheeler, niese >> than your rotation buddy lol
    Ya so you guys have a slim chance to compete in a few years.

    I doubt your front office is as idiotic to sacrafice a pipe dream for a blue chip young prospect which can be used for building in the future. (Olt or Gose)

    Btw dickey wouldnt resign for multiple years on a team as bad as the mets; hes already stated hes only open to multiple year on a contending team. They have a good chance to be last place this year...
    Do The Twirk

Page 11 of 72 FirstFirst ... 9101112132161 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •