Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 10 of 72 FirstFirst ... 891011122060 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by I<3ourProspects View Post
    gose is no where near mike olt lol, olt is a above avergae hitter power, and bat speed wise. Gose is a 4th OF right now, dude hasn't hit for good average in the minors, what makes u think he will hit for good average in the majors? give us sanchez or noah + gose + jp and dickey is all yours if not, then u won't get him. the mets have already turned down gose and jp a few days ago from what I heard , step it up.
    This is straight up moronic. Please go back to the Mets forum and stop posting here. It is pretty hilarious that the Mets are asking for ludicrous packages like Olt + Martin ++ from Tex and Gose + Arencibia + Syndergaard/Sanchez from the Jays for 1 year of Dickey. I wouldn't trade Gose + Arencibia straight up for Dickey. Also threatening to keep him is not fooling anyone. Good luck trying to rip off two of the best ninjas in baseball.

vCash
    are u honestly comparing revere to gose? thats funny, revere hits for average, 300 average >>>> below 250 average in the bigs. In the minors hes been a career 300+ average hitter to goses 260 average that will and has translated to the bigs as being under 250 average. Revere can steal bases, and hes a great defender too.

http://www.milb.com/milb/stats/stats...pbp&pid=519184
    Yeah... but Gose can't

Also, Revere batted .179 with a .233 OBP in his first year in the big leagues (at age 22 - the same age as Gose I might add). "Go look it up" LOLOLOL.

Go back to your own forum, would ya? You're embarrassing yourself....

Had to be done! Go T-Rex

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by KaiserSose View Post
    This is straight up moronic. Please go back to the Mets forum and stop posting here. It is pretty hilarious that the Mets are asking for ludicrous packages like Olt + Martin ++ from Tex and Gose + Arencibia + Syndergaard/Sanchez from the Jays for 1 year of Dickey. I wouldn't trade Gose + Arencibia straight up for Dickey. Also threatening to keep him is not fooling anyone. Good luck trying to rip off two of the best ninjas in baseball.
    pretty sure we are not asking for olt + martin ++, just olt + , and yeah u guys are ninja's u just became relevant took u a while.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by StayOnBoard View Post
    Yeah... but Gose can't

Also, Revere batted .179 with a .233 OBP in his first year in the big leagues (at age 22 - the same age as Gose I might add). "Go look it up" LOLOLOL.

Go back to your own forum, would ya? You're embarrassing yourself....
    dude are u that high on gose? have u checked the milb stats, gose was a bad hitter in the minors, revere was a great hitter, revere batted close to 300 last year in a full season..... what makes u think that gose will al lthe sudden bat for average after not doing it at all in the lower levels? your crazy, I guess he will wake up one morning and have the ability to do what he hasnt done in 4 years in the minors...... u make total sense, compared to m... NOT

P.S. your referring to reveres 28 AB's in his first year, LOL .... and plz don't say I did the same with gose, I simply looked at his minor league average in 4 years which is around 260 and took away 20 points seeing how hes going to be facing mlb talent and I was being generous
    Last edited by I<3ourProspects; 12-10-2012 at 09:33 AM.

vCash
    pretty sure we are not asking for olt + martin ++, just olt + , and yeah u guys are ninja's u just became relevant took u a while.
    Jealous? Mets havent been relevant in a while either and aren't even being CLOSE to that right now.

No money, ****** farm system, only a few good roster players.... yeah.... but keep holding out on Dickey. I hope you keep him and he walks after the season (just like Reyes).

Had to be done! Go T-Rex

vCash
    Sure you are. Just reading the Mets forum now and they are proposing

Olt + Martin

or

D'Arnaud + Gose

You guys really need to get your heads out of your *****. You are allowed to dream but don't come in our forum and talk crap about one of our prospects acting like he's crap after like 150 AB's.

vCash
    Sure you are. Just reading the Mets forum now and they are proposing

Olt + Martin

or

D'Arnaud + Gose

You guys really need to get your heads out of your *****. You are allowed to dream but don't come in our forum and talk crap about one of our prospects acting like he's crap after like 150 AB's.
    if u guys saying u woudlent do gose for dickey str8 up than yes compared to dickey gose isnt even close, and idk why u guys keep saying 1 year of dickey, he already stated that he would sign an extension if he went to a contender, 3 years for 26-28 mil is bad for a reigning cy young award winner? who has been a top 10 pitcher from 2010 to present

vCash
    if u guys saying u woudlent do gose for dickey str8 up than yes compared to dickey gose isnt even close, and idk why u guys keep saying 1 year of dickey, he already stated that he would sign an extension if he went to a contender, 3 years for 26-28 mil is bad for a reigning cy young award winner? who has been a top 10 pitcher from 2010 to present
    If he's such a bargain for that, why hasn't he resigned with the Mets then?

Is it because you're broke or because your GM thinks he can nickle and dime every player - and that's why you can't keep anyone (besides Wright)?

And yes I'd absolutely trade Gose for Dickey. I wouldn't trade Gose, JPA and Sanchez though because that's just ridiculous.

Had to be done! Go T-Rex

vCash
    Pat Hentgen won a cy young that doesn't mean a ton, Dickey has been solid for a year and a half, he is no where near worth giving up a teams best prospects.

vCash
    1 and a half years? try 3 years, 2010-2012 lol man u guys need ot look at his stats, hes not a 1 year wonder, and rangers gona outbid u guys anyways so it doesnt matter.

vCash
    1 and a half years? try 3 years, 2010-2012 lol man u guys need ot look at his stats, hes not a 1 year wonder, and rangers gona outbid u guys anyways so it doesnt matter.
    great so no reason for you to post in here anymore. You are insanely overating Dickey, the guy is a good pitcher no doubt and i am happy for him and his success but he still has somethings to prove before he is considred an ace, see Bautista people have finally starting taking him for what he is.

vCash
    I wouldn't give up 6 years of Gose for 1 year of Dickey. Also I could care less if Dickey was given an award he may or may not have deserved. I mean check out these CY Young winners: Jake Peavy, Eric Gagne, Brandon Webb. Means nothing.

Also if you think you are trading with TEX than you better snap accept Olt if he is ever offered (which he hasn't been yet). According to Ken Davidoff on twitter TEX never responded after Sandy's first insane offer.

vCash
    Jake Peavy, Eric Gagne, Brandon Webb. Means nothing..
    I don't think any of these three support your argument. They were all very good pitchers throughout the majority of their careers. Two had their careers ended by injuries (abruptly or lingering) and one (Peavy) had his worst couple of season due to injury. As far as I know, Dickey is healthy and doesn't have much to be concerned about in terms of injury. If you're looking for flukish Cy Young winners, Steve Stone is a good example.

vCash
    Dickey will not end up in Toronto I think the Mets will either resign him , or they will trade him to Texas. I think Toronto should sign another half decent starter. It's so hard to make the playoffs and there are so many good teams I think AA should get another starter.

vCash
    dude are u that high on gose? have u checked the milb stats, gose was a bad hitter in the minors, revere was a great hitter, revere batted close to 300 last year in a full season..... what makes u think that gose will al lthe sudden bat for average after not doing it at all in the lower levels? your crazy, I guess he will wake up one morning and have the ability to do what he hasnt done in 4 years in the minors...... u make total sense, compared to m... NOT

P.S. your referring to reveres 28 AB's in his first year, LOL .... and plz don't say I did the same with gose, I simply looked at his minor league average in 4 years which is around 260 and took away 20 points seeing how hes going to be facing mlb talent and I was being generous
    You mentioned in an earlier post that you have been following Gose for 2 or 3 years so you know all about him. If that's true then you would know that Gose was known to be an outstanding overall athelete with a "developing bat". That all the analyzers had confidence that his hitting numbers would improve and that would hopefully translate into a solid MLB bat down the road (mixed with his already Plus defense and speed).
    Did you notice that what was predicted has actually been happening? Take a look at his OBP, SLG% and OPS over his first 4 yrs of minor league ball. Everything is pointing in the right direction for Gose.
    There is a reason why Gose was a highly touted prospect and was a Jays target long before they actually acquired him.

I'll tell you one thing, you aren't going to find more critical or knowledgable fans then Jays Fans (even about their own players) and yet I think most will tell you that that if Gose doesn't go in a deal, they won't be very disappointed. Gose's upside is pretty damn high.

Page 10 of 72 FirstFirst ... 891011122060 ... LastLast