Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    vCash
    Mike Monroe ‏@Monroe_SA
    Kawhi Leonard says he's good to go for Spurs vs. Mavs in Dallas tonight
    More good news for tonight. (the other being Baynes of course)

vCash
    ‏@JMcDonald_SAEN Tim Duncan (left knee soreness) out again tonight vs Cats. DeJuan Blair also out with a right knee effusion.

@JMcDonald_SAEN DeJuan Blair has fluid and swelling on his knee, is what that means apparently.
    With both these guys out it's possible Baynes sees some good time tonight. What better way than against the Cats.

Bright side for Timmy:

@Monroe_SA Duncan participated in shootaround and Blair is stepping away on elliptical but neither playing tonite
    I think they're just being extra cautious. Next game is against the Wizards at home Saturday so he is getting a whole lot of rest. Then he should be good to go, after that game starts the RRT.

vCash
    dan mccarney ‏@danmccarneysaen Matt Bonner (right knee) will also sit tonight, joining Duncan (left knee) and Blair (right knee). #LetBonnerSit
    3/5 of our bigs out.

The fire will rise tonight.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by sodaddicted View Post
    3/5 of our bigs out.

The fire will rise tonight.
    3/6, technically. Still have Diaw, Splitter, and Baynes. It'll be a fun one!
    Quote Originally Posted by Sssmush View Post
    no offense but the Spurs are freakin' communists bro. They should get with Stern's capitalist agenda like NOW

vCash
    Wtf, how did I mess that one up?

vCash
    Yea not a big deal they've played just Duncan/splitter/diaw before

vCash
    If this game had been lac or okc or mem, we probably would have seen Duncan. That is the feel that I am getting from all of these reports. I doubt any of these guys play the wash game either. This is Timmy's all-star break, he is getting rest.

How about this for a scheduling stat. In 21 days(jan20-feb9) we played 8 games against teams who are a combined 126-234. Not one of those teams is higher than fourth in their division, and all would be in the lottery if it were today. So far we are 5-0 with a 48pt margin(thanks to cha). Unfortunately it doesn't feel like a real restful time. Duncan, Blair, bonner, and Gino? have all experienced some degree of injury and Parker has averaged more minutes than his season avg. Hopefully we finish out the last three strong.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by benjirh View Post
    If this game had been lac or okc or mem, we probably would have seen Duncan. That is the feel that I am getting from all of these reports. I doubt any of these guys play the wash game either. This is Timmy's all-star break, he is getting rest.

How about this for a scheduling stat. In 21 days(jan20-feb9) we played 8 games against teams who are a combined 126-234. Not one of those teams is higher than fourth in their division, and all would be in the lottery if it were today. So far we are 5-0 with a 48pt margin(thanks to cha). Unfortunately it doesn't feel like a real restful time. Duncan, Blair, bonner, and Gino? have all experienced some degree of injury and Parker has averaged more minutes than his season avg. Hopefully we finish out the last three strong.
    It makes up for the brutal schedule early on, not to mention I believe we've still played more games than anyone in the league!

At least Duncan expects to be back Saturday and like you said could've played last night.

But Tim Duncan said he will return to the lineup for the Spurs Saturday when the Wizards come to town, according to Spurs.com.
    I hope Ginobili will be back soon too, he didn't practice today.

http://probasketballtalk.nbcsports.c...medium=twitter

vCash
    It's really beggining to sound like Duncan's injury wasn't that serious and was just used so he could get an extended rest. IMo he should sit for Washington as that would allow him 2 full weeks rest. We don't need him against them anyway, plus it will give Baynes another opportunity to get some minutes.

vCash
    Duncan down again. Knee sprain and ankle sprain........ ****!!!!!!!

vCash
    I am glad it didn't happen during a worthless game at a worthless time of the year against a non-divisional team who is worst in the standings. Oh wait, never mind. I know it was a fluke, but it just seems like it could have been another game to give him a break.

vCash
    Duncan hurt and Baynes was hurt in his d-league game last night

Drew Gilmore ‏@DrewwGilmore Tim Duncan and his daughter parked next to me �� pic.twitter.com/s7RhdObM
    Someone posted this on twitter, Tim walking on his own still today cant help but think that's good news... But still eagerly waiting the MRI results...

vCash
    MRI on Tim Duncan's knee shows no structural damage, Spurs say. He will be day to day.

honestly best news ive heard in awhile
    Quote Originally Posted by Blitzbolt View Post
    Kawhi is nothing but a average player on a good system.

vCash
    dan mccarney ‏@danmccarneysaen Baynes said he slipped on wet spot in Bakersfield, nothing major. Called it a "niggle" which sounds like something from a Harry Potter book.
    dan mccarney ‏@danmccarneysaen @ace3g @aronbaynes He's out taking shots too. Never been an injury notice from the team so he should be good to go.
    Nothing serious for Baynes

vCash
    Manu, Parker, and Duncan are all expected to play tonight in Cleveland.

Jeff McDonald @JMcDonald_SAEN

Breaking: Duncan, Ginobili and Parker will all play tonight in Cleveland, Pop says.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast