Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast
    vCash
    I like all 3 of the Patriot uniforms. Wouldn't change a thing

vCash
    The only change I want the Bears to make is grey facemasks.

NFC North: Leading the League in Stupid.

vCash
    alternate uni's...maybe black or something

vCash
    I think the Texans need to get the TM of the old Houston Oilers uniform and logo. I would love it if we had an alternate powder blue with the striped socks, white pants, and white helmet with the old school logo. That would be sick.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by tripleplay2007 View Post
    I think the Texans need to get the TM of the old Houston Oilers uniform and logo. I would love it if we had an alternate powder blue with the striped socks, white pants, and white helmet with the old school logo. That would be sick.

Been preaching that for years +1

That was a classic uniform and I still can't relate to the Texans.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by tripleplay2007 View Post

This. Growing up a Houston Oiler fan it really makes me sick seeing the Tennessee Titans wearing the old houston Oiler Uniforms as a throwback.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by NYSPORTS98 View Post
    Been preaching that for years +1

That was a classic uniform and I still can't relate to the Texans.
    Dude I really like your idea of the Jets having Polished silver Helmets and writing and do away with the white. It would like sick with the green.

Also a Fighter Jet as the Logo.

Presenting the 2013 New York Mets Outfield.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Benaforce View Post
    This. Growing up a Houston Oiler fan it really makes me sick seeing the Tennessee Titans wearing the old houston Oiler Uniforms as a throwback.
    Once Houston got a new team, they probably should have forfeited the rights to the Oilers throwbacks. Sure would be interesting though to see the Raven's playing in old school Browns unis...at Cleveland.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by FortDetroit View Post
    agree...

or the blue pants... or black uniform but tweek it a little... the blue pants and black uni be sweet... and rock that helmet as well?? be bad ***
    2013 tied for 1st place -PSD(lions forum) NFL pick'em
    2012 Lions draft contest winner
    Lions OTT #2 #3 #16 #22 winner
    2010, 2011, 2012 best argument

2014 AAL Kyle Van Noy

0 tackles 0 sacks 0 interceptions

vCash
    also like to see the lions bring back there OLD red uni back.. just to **** with people
    2013 tied for 1st place -PSD(lions forum) NFL pick'em
    2012 Lions draft contest winner
    Lions OTT #2 #3 #16 #22 winner
    2010, 2011, 2012 best argument

2014 AAL Kyle Van Noy

0 tackles 0 sacks 0 interceptions

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Rio40 View Post
    Dude I really like your idea of the Jets having Polished silver Helmets and writing and do away with the white. It would like sick with the green.

Also a Fighter Jet as the Logo.

Glad you like it. IMO, the colors help identify what has been sorely missing from the organization for decades; an identity. Jets are steel colored, the stadium is steel colored and basically the concrete jungle is too. Compliment the colors without fighting them.

The current identity is confusing despite all factors being justified in their mixed salad type way. The colors are originated from a gas station, the mascot wore a fireman's hat and green flags ran across the field after every score. What about the green football with eyes and the laces were supposed to be teeth? "Let's get mean green"? Where is the Jet?Wouldn't a Top Gun theme make more sense? The metallic/silver color has not been used by anybody at the NFL level. It would stand out by a mile and, honestly, kinda represents the city which is tough. Heck, b/c Jets are military they could always use alternative camo pants.

vCash
    Change the Fins to the Sharks already and name Al Pacino head coach. Thank you.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by NYSPORTS98 View Post
    Glad you like it. IMO, the colors help identify what has been sorely missing from the organization for decades; an identity. Jets are steel colored, the stadium is steel colored and basically the concrete jungle is too. Compliment the colors without fighting them.

The current identity is confusing despite all factors being justified in their mixed salad type way. The colors are originated from a gas station, the mascot wore a fireman's hat and green flags ran across the field after every score. What about the green football with eyes and the laces were supposed to be teeth? "Let's get mean green"? Where is the Jet?Wouldn't a Top Gun theme make more sense? The metallic/silver color has not been used by anybody at the NFL level. It would stand out by a mile and, honestly, kinda represents the city which is tough. Heck, b/c Jets are military they could always use alternative camo pants.
    Uh...what?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Five Angels View Post
    Uh...what?

Uhhh, look north at a previous post and click the, uh, links.

vCash
    id be happy if they just wore those on thanksgiving again.

http://www.google.com/imgres?imgurl=...9QEwAw&dur=638

19 Rec - 329 Yards -2 TD

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast