Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack of Blades View Post
    Nothing wrong with the Cowboys uniform, it's a classic.

I wish we went back to wearing those throwbacks we wore in '94!

vCash
    Changes I'd like to see wear the black more often: Jaguars, Bucs, and Eagles.

49ers throwbacks from '94 were awesome.

vCash
    I would love for the Jets to get some black uniforms. Black pants with green stripes, black jersey with green numbers and some green on the shoulders maybe. Silver helm that nysports98 would be nice with that.

vCash
    I want the redskins to change their uni designs to what the seahawks look like..i think it would look sick in burgandy and gold.

vCash
    I'd like for the Steelers to become the first NFL team to use a matte finish on their helmets. Matte black would look badass.
    "...more talking went on between us all until [Roethlisberger and his entourage] left the bar. Then I seperated with [name redacted] and the other girls and went with another group, and everything else happened, and I was told about it this morning and felt I needed to give my statement. Looking back and hearing all of the details, it seems to me that it was a set-up, and so I think this needed to be told."

-Victoria Garofalo, Zeta Tau Alpha sorority sister, in a statement to the GBI

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by HaruSoul View Post
    I would love for the Jets to get some black uniforms. Black pants with green stripes, black jersey with green numbers and some green on the shoulders maybe. Silver helm that nysports98 would be nice with that.
    Metallic Helmet - Double Green Stripes
    Green jersey - Metallic Numbers outlined in Black
    Pants - many versions

Away Jersey - White, Green Numbers with Shadow outline metallic (like NY Rangers)

Everything matches the stadium

"We have been watching and waiting, but I wouldn't say we intend to continue to do that. I think you watch and wait to try and assess a situation and act accordingly. It might involve more waiting. It might involve moving in one direction or another. We've done plenty of watching and waiting. If we can move in a particular direction, we might do that."

Sandy Alderson: 2011.

vCash
    The Name Pelicans!

Yep, before its even approved by the league! Oooh the shame

FYI:
    82% of New Orleanians voted "NO" to the Pelican nickname!
    I officially now have a "Stephen" following me!

From my Stephen-
    "Ya damn near ran one of the most ride or die for the Saint fans on here. But that's ok, all that gon change!"
    "I'm gon get with ya every time u try to disrespect other Saints fans!"
    "I wish he opens his mouth!"
    "It's a new day Saints Forum!"

http://youtu.be/7AjWj91B7fo

Time Will Tell My Accuracy's

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by FalconsNation02 View Post
    I am pretty happy with my Falcons uniforms. However, I'm a LA Clippers fan... for god sake can you please update and change your logo/uniform... its hideous!!!
    The Falcons should combine their old Red jerseys with their 90's black helmet..it would look awesome.

Our QB > Yours

vCash
    Packers - White or Green pants for an alternate.

vCash
    http://i.imgur.com/96sYF.png

helmet like this
    Last edited by B'sCeltsPatsSox; 12-05-2012 at 03:36 PM. Reason: No posting images.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by YEDB90 View Post
    I wish the Eagles wore black more.
    I want them to wear the yellow/blue ones again. Loved those.
    To some, he was just a boy. A boy who played football, a football player that grew to be a man. A man that took over a city, a city that he made his own, a city that stands behind him in hopes of becoming one of that cities all-time greats. To some, 2013 was a fluke. To some, he can't do it again. To some, he got lucky.

To us though, to the Philly faithful, that QB is Nick Foles. To us, that's our QB.

vCash
    Uniforms?

I would change the players inside of them.

Does that qualify as a credited response?
    "The United States military doesn't DO pin pricks." ~ President Barack Obama.

vCash
    Get rid of Detroit's new font and go back to the old block font from the early 90's with no trim.

Also wouldn't mind seeing them occasionally do a take on the Lions red unis from the late 40s as an alternate.

vCash
    Detroit Game Gifters fits us better than Lions

Not Even Fair #BTFD

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by NYSPORTS98 View Post
    More blue in the away uniforms.

This is as good a place as any. My thoughts on a new Jets uniform

Just my opinion.

What if the Jets changed their helmet color to something like Rutgers metallic look and put a Green fighter Jet on the side? Actual Jets are metallic and the color would match the seats in the stadium. Could still dress it up with Green Stripes on the top crown. Thoughts? http://photos.nj.com/star-ledger/201...niform_13.html http://photos.nj.com/star-ledger/201...uniform_9.html
    Jets should have a Fighter Jet as their Logo and on their Helmets I def agree.

Not sure how the Silver helmets would work. They would prob have to be Green and Silver instead of White and Green. In theory its a great idea but I don't think they would go for it because the colors Green and White were from the Original Owner who also was the owner of Hess.

Presenting the 2013 New York Mets Outfield.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast