Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 5 of 47 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Amare back Friday
    Future Ace

vCash
    Amar'e Stoudemire has been working out for weeks, and he could be cleared to practice with the New York Knicks on Tuesday, according to Mike Woodson.

If he resumes practicing with the Knicks, Stoudemire could play in Friday's game against the Chicago Bulls.

Stoudemire, who had knee surgery in October, has yet to play this season but is making progress toward a return.

Not going to get my hopes up though.

Shump, Shump!

vCash
    I want Amare off the bench! It would be so much more beneficial for our team.

Shump, Shump!

vCash
    woodson was 8-2 with amare and melo in the lineup last year and that was without good point guards in the lineup! imagine this team, as built with a 2nd 25ppg scorer. If Amare has his jumper back + a little inside game then we will be shot into ludicrous speed! People say we just need Amare to defend, but he is the 2nd most efficient scorer on this team after Chandler. I can't wait to see what Felton and Kidd do for Stat. I honestly now think we should have Stat Play the entire 1st quarter, but have Melo come out in the 1st after 6 mins, then have him come back at the start of the 2nd and have him go to work on the 2nd unit. A monster pick and roll unit with felton, kidd, jr/melo, stat and chandler in the 1st, then priggs, jr, novak, melo/amare, sheed/chandler in the 2nd quarter. We would rape fools.

vCash
    Felton is a Boss

Felton has bone bruises on both hands
    December, 17, 2012
    DEC 17
    3:04
    PM ET
    By Ian Begley | ESPNNewYork.com

We knew that Raymond Felton had been playing with a bone bruise in his left hand for the past two weeks.

The point guard revealed on Monday morning that he's playing with a bone bruise on his right hand as well.

"Both of my hands are messed up, but whatever. I'm still playing," Felton said.

Felton bruised his right hand while falling to the floor recently. The bruise is near his knuckle on his right pointer finger...
    http://espn.go.com/blog/new-york/kni...-on-both-hands

vCash
    Amar’e Stoudemire is back today — as a D-Leaguer.

Stoudemire was cleared yesterday to practice and will do so today with the Knicks’ D-League affiliate, the Erie Bayhawks, which is practicing at the team’s Westchester facility the next few days.

It’s the largest step to the power forward’s comeback from left knee surgery. In what could be an early Christmas present, nobody is yet ruling out Stoudemire making his season debut by the end of the homestand. Coach Mike Woodson said Stoudemire will be reevaluated after he practices again with the D-Leaguers Thursday.
    http://www.nypost.com/p/sports/knick...olDFkFVOItkpIL

vCash
    There have been several reports now that he could come back as early as this weekend.

That would be fantastic, I just hope the guy isn't trying to speed up his recovery for us. We need his offense in the worse way, but not at the possible expense of him having another setback injury-wise. But he knows his body better than anyone so if he thinks he's ready, that'd be wonderful!!

vCash
    I'm wondering if the reason Melo hasn't received an MRI yet on his ankle is because there is still swelling and they're waiting for it to go down. That wouldn't be a good sign.

vCash
    Melo was participating today in shooting drills. I'm going to assume he'll be playing tomorrow against BK or latest Friday against the Bulls. It'd be great to have both Melo and Stat back by this weekend!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Ill21 View Post
    Amare back Friday
    nice sig. Popped a molly im sweatin....wooooooo!!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Jesse2272 View Post
    forgot about Felton and his injured hands. nice post Jess

vCash
    to have Amare and Melo back this weekend would be a great xmas present for knicks fans.

vCash
    Injury updates for today's game vs the Nets at MSG

Novak questionable with flu like symptoms. Sheed and camby both out today. I guess Sheed's foot is really bothering him. Lets hope THATS not serious either. And ofcourse, Melo is a GTD

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by KnickerBockerAL View Post

Novak questionable with flu like symptoms. Sheed and camby both out today. I guess Sheed's foot is really bothering him. Lets hope THATS not serious either. And ofcourse, Melo is a GTD
    Fuggg.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by KnickerBockerAL View Post

Why do I feel Tyson is responsible for this?

Page 5 of 47 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast