Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 4 of 47 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast
    vCash
    We'll be fine. Garden faithful will bring us home tonight.
    The value of elite scoring ability, by Phil Jackson:

"This is a guy, we recognize his talent, and his skill is the kind of skill and talent that gets you through playoff games where things get sticky, grind-out, and basketball becomes a force game and suddenly you need to have a player who has the capabilities of scoring with someone hanging on them in a situation thatís critical. Heís one of those players, one of the few players who can do that.Ē

vCash
    Woody said he is hopeful STAT will be cleared for practice tomorrow!! Rejoice knick fans!! some thunderous dunks coming our way soon! sooooo pumped

vCash
    great news, can't wait to see Amare & Shump back.

remember how much better Amare looked on both ends under Woody? Especially in those b2b wins against IND? He was 20 & 9 in limited minutes and great efficiency under Woody I believe.

Now imagine him with 3 legitimate PG's and Kidd finding him...

vCash
    Oh and Melo is a GTD tonight. I think i rather have him sit out. I know he is hurt. he needs to cill and realize we need him for the long haul.

vCash
    Yeah i want melo for the Nets game because im gonna be there!!

Quote Originally Posted by NYK_kidd77 View Post
    Lol how can you guys hate the knicks thats like going to the special olympics and booing.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Becks2307 View Post
    Yeah i want melo for the Nets game because im gonna be there!!
    nice. enjoy the game. help us get that W

vCash
    Not gonna lie. I am very ****ing nervous about STAT coming back. But on the real, we are an offense-first type team. Early on I thought it was evident we were going to win with D as our bread and butter and I was nervous is STAT could be a contributor towards that.

I really don't know what to think. I just hope Melo maintains his MVP type play and STAT fits in without skipping a beat. I don't want to see the same tentative, thinking-too-much-out-there Melo back from last year.
    The value of elite scoring ability, by Phil Jackson:

"This is a guy, we recognize his talent, and his skill is the kind of skill and talent that gets you through playoff games where things get sticky, grind-out, and basketball becomes a force game and suddenly you need to have a player who has the capabilities of scoring with someone hanging on them in a situation thatís critical. Heís one of those players, one of the few players who can do that.Ē

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by D-Leethal View Post
    Not gonna lie. I am very ****ing nervous about STAT coming back. But on the real, we are an offense-first type team. Early on I thought it was evident we were going to win with D as our bread and butter and I was nervous is STAT could be a contributor towards that.

I really don't know what to think. I just hope Melo maintains his MVP type play and STAT fits in without skipping a beat. I don't want to see the same tentative, thinking-too-much-out-there Melo back from last year.
    Chill D. Everything will be fine. We were 5-1 with Stat + Melo under Woody. We're going to be alright.

vCash
    YEAH!!!! my boy stat is going prove all the doubters wrong, cant wait!!
    Knicks and 49ers!

vCash
    If we can play Copeland, Wallace, White, and Camby, I'm sure we can play Amare with success. He has point guards that can get him the ball where he wants it.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Quietmoney View Post
    If we can play Copeland, Wallace, White, and Camby, I'm sure we can play Amare with success. He has point guards that can get him the ball where he wants it.
    exactly.

vCash
    I think as fans that we are just afraid of going back to the dog days where everything seems to go wrong. But this season has been just the opposite. Amare is gonna have a lot of fun when he gets back on the court. Felton and Pablo are perfect for him.

vCash
    Dam I hope Melo plays tonight. This win means more to me than when we play Brooklyn in a couple days. We got HAMMERED by these guys, we need all our primetime players out there. Would make me wonder how hurt he really is if he can't go tonight.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Quietmoney View Post
    I think as fans that we are just afraid of going back to the dog days where everything seems to go wrong. But this season has been just the opposite. Amare is gonna have a lot of fun when he gets back on the court. Felton and Pablo are perfect for him.
    Great post. Those dogdays/decade haunt most of us, but watching this team make 4th qaurter comebacks several times already in this early season makes me know they are different in every way from last year. Even the players who were here last year are playing with more confidence.

And the Pablo/Felton pairing is going to put Stat at his 22 ppg average. No doubt in my mind whatsoever as long as his speed and athleticism are still intact. His defense is another story though.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Dankster View Post
    Dam I hope Melo plays tonight. This win means more to me than when we play Brooklyn in a couple days. We got HAMMERED by these guys, we need all our primetime players out there. Would make me wonder how hurt he really is if he can't go tonight.
    i have been on record saying that i believe melo is more injured than they are letting on. If it was just a sprained ankle, he should be fine after sitting out 4 days. I think its worse than they're letting on and then Melo trying to play hurt isnt going to help it heal. He needs to just get bak to 100%. if he is anything less than 100% tonight, he should not go. We're 18-5, there is no reason to push it and risk further/worse injury. Melo has got to be smart about this.

Page 4 of 47 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast