Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 2 of 47 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by nycericanguy View Post
    Agreed...

Shump & Rose are young...where are they?

MIN's young puppies Love & Rubio have yet to play a game together...

Age can be overrated... there are alot of young injury prone guys... and older guys that are never hurt.

How many times have Gallo & Ill Will been injured the past 4 years? Kidd has been much more durable than most young guys. Him missing a week is no big deal.
    A lot of the time, when your in your upper 30s and still in the league, its because you've proven to be more durable than your average joe.

vCash
    i hope feltons hand injury and kidd's back is ok, camby hasn't had much of a role thus far, so, his injury isn't a big deal. now, stat and shump on the other hand, i just hope they wait until they're 100% before returning. im really a little nervous about shumps return in particular, but we'll see. hopefully we don't have anymore major injuries this season and lets hope & prey melo doesn't get injured...
    GO NY GO NY GO

vCash
    I'd rather let Shumpert sit out the entire year and just work on coming back 100% for next year. He can spend his time on conditioning and working on his shot with the shot guru, Dave Hopla.

It's surprising to hear he might be back January, he had the same injury as Rose and I don't think they expect Derrick back in Chi until March. I'd rather let him sit out this entire year and not chance anything.

As for Stat, he needs to get back ASAP.

vCash
    Steve Popper @StevePopper about 3 hours ago
    What's more awesome: That minute before Camby disclosed MRI, Woodson said he didn't have one, or that Mike Dunlap said "Can't lie to media."

Ok, so apparently Woody was asked about Camby's MRI, said he never had one, and 10 mins later Camby says he had one and it revealed Plantar Faciatis.

I think Woody is the culprit with the injury/PR staff shadiness. He just refuses to be candid. I am sure he has his reasons, but its annoying as hell as a fan.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by D-Leethal View Post
    Steve Popper @StevePopper about 3 hours ago
    What's more awesome: That minute before Camby disclosed MRI, Woodson said he didn't have one, or that Mike Dunlap said "Can't lie to media."

Ok, so apparently Woody was asked about Camby's MRI, said he never had one, and 10 mins later Camby says he had one and it revealed Plantar Faciatis.

I think Woody is the culprit with the injury/PR staff shadiness. He just refuses to be candid. I am sure he has his reasons, but its annoying as hell as a fan.
    Hilarious! Caught red handed

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BroadwayBullies View Post
    I'd rather let Shumpert sit out the entire year and just work on coming back 100% for next year. He can spend his time on conditioning and working on his shot with the shot guru, Dave Hopla.

It's surprising to hear he might be back January, he had the same injury as Rose and I don't think they expect Derrick back in Chi until March. I'd rather let him sit out this entire year and not chance anything.

As for Stat, he needs to get back ASAP.
    He won't come back this year until he's 100%.

Having him sit out the entire year makes does him no good and would put him in a pretty tough spot coming back next year after missing well over a year. He's a basketball player and he needs to play. lets not act overly cautious now.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by KnickerBockerAL View Post
    Hilarious! Caught red handed
    Reminds me of the Dwight/SVG debacle before the game last year.

vCash
    After Melo got hurt last night, i got so mad at myself for making this thread. SMH. Melo update coming later today.

Anji is offline The Nba is his GAME!!!!!!
    vCash

Bobcat announcers

"Oh they gonna cry in the car"
    My mama said pray for them ****** that hate
    They just wanna be in your place.........

Shine on shine on shine on them ******
    Shine on them ****** (what it ain't what it is)
    Shine on shine on shine on them ******

vCash
    Berman from the post said that he getting the sense that Melo will play tonight but still a GTD

vCash
    Sooo how many of you REALLY believe its JUST Melo's ankle that is messed up? I hope nothing happened to his knee but it did appear to me that he did something to his left knee. He grabbed his knee when he went to the bench and he said in his post game that it was his ankle, knee and hip. But knicks brass is saying its just a sprained ankle.

Im sofa king mad at Dwight Howard. Melo was going for 50.

vCash
    Al Iannazzone just said Melo didn't need x rays just treatment and that he is questionable for tomorrows game vs cavs.

X-rays is one thing, an MRI is another. Still not believing the knicks brass.

School in Hoboken, home in Rockland County, NY
    vCash
    With Lin and Lyn on Monday and Wednesday (rematch of the Knicks getting blown out and the third game against Brooklyn), I'd say there is no chance Melo plays tomorrow. Unfortunately, the Cavs are a good matchup for the Knicks (have a legitimate basket defender who doesn't require help, a scorer who can attack in a variety of ways, they're a great offensive rebounding team, they're one of the few teams that might be able to force the Knicks to commit turnovers, and the Knicks can't exploit their main weakness of sending too many people to the line without Melo) and have seemed to have the Knicks number in recent years. Still, that's a game the Knicks need to find a way to win, even without Melo.

vCash
    I think its the PR staff more than the Med Staff. Med staff doesn't put out these updates to the media, it gets relayed to the PR staff who gives it to the media. Dolan has long been known for sheisty tactics when it comes to PR staff but I think Woody adds to it. For better or for worse, he wants to keep injuries under wraps.
    Definitely, I get tired of hearing how bad our medical staff is. Do we really think an NBA team would keep physicians and surgeons that have a bad reputation? And right in the middle of one of the best cities for medicine in the country?

I wouldn't think our medical staff was anything but top flight. Dolan just wants to control the information digested by the media and fans. I wonder why? Maybe it's because we also have the most rabid media in the country.

My man Ike got a bad rap

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Backstabber View Post
    Definitely, I get tired of hearing how bad our medical staff is. Do we really think an NBA team would keep physicians and surgeons that have a bad reputation? And right in the middle of one of the best cities for medicine in the country?

I wouldn't think our medical staff was anything but top flight. Dolan just wants to control the information digested by the media and fans. I wonder why? Maybe it's because we also have the most rabid media in the country.
    Our med staff gets a lot of flack but I have read reports stating our guys are pretty well renowned around the league. PHX is ahead of the pack but I don't see why our guys should be considered any worse than any other med staff. I mean how much do you really expect a med staff to prevent injuries? They are gonna occur, this is pro sports.

Page 2 of 47 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast