Follow us on Twitter

Page 14 of 47 FirstFirst ... 4121314151624 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Big props Al for keeping this up brother

vCash
    Woodson said Shumpert could play in London
    Future Ace

vCash
    was roses injury more serious? what was the difference? they occurred within days of each other yet rose is not as close as shump

this article talks about rose taking his time and says his return date is AFTER THE ALLSTAR BREAK

i don't get it

http://www.chicagotribune.com/sports...,5050458.story

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by jevans22 View Post
    was roses injury more serious? what was the difference? they occurred within days of each other yet rose is not as close as shump

this article talks about rose taking his time and says his return date is AFTER THE ALLSTAR BREAK

i don't get it

They got hurt the same day, minutes apart. Rose had surgery 10 days later than shump though

#TapeTwoOne....Oh Gawd

vCash
    just so you know ive been a knick fan almost 40 years'

I have Stat n Melo on my team

Ive gone HAM at home since day one

how many mother****ers have that

im a happy man

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Jesse2272 View Post
    Big props Al for keeping this up brother
    thanks Jesse.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by jevans22:25075165

i don't get it

Didn't rose also have more damage.. Acl and MCL?
    LETS GO KNICKS!!!

vCash
    Here we go

Melo - i saw Melo miss some rotations on Sunday out of pure laziness. Then i thought, maybe his knee is bothering him but today we got word that Melo was on a 15 day fast and that affected his energy levels. Melo said he does the fast to get some clarity on life or whatever...which leads me to believe that the divorce rumor has some legs to it. I really hope he isnt getting a divorce because I can def see that affecting his play. damn

STAT - All of a sudden, STAT is cleared to play between 25-30 min. I guess his knee bounced back after those 28 minutes he played against the Celtics. If you check my previous updates, i kinda felt like Amare's soreness was not a big deal and was actually normal to have soreness after playing a season high in minutes. Looks like i was right in assuming so. Amare continues to make strides on both sides of the ball but he needs to start making bigger strides. I want to see the old stat not an old stat.

Shump - i guessed he'd play his first game in london and its looking like i was correct. Too bad the london game is at 3 pm est and i'll be at work like a sucker. Guess i'll just have to watch the replay. Its going to be interesting to see Shumps role will be on this team right now while we have felton out. He could be used as a backup PG if Woody decides to start Pablo and move Kidd to the 2 where he has proven to be more affective or will woody use him as the starting 2 alongside kidd? i dont see how shump can come off the bench when we already have JR as the backup 2 and Pablo as the backup 1. Maybe he comes off the bench as the backup 3?

Felton - Felton should be no more than 2 weeks out, so i'm kind of expecting him to come back at some point in the week after the london game.

Sheed - sheed is set to start running during the week we're in London which is a good sign. He's been out an entire month with the coaches and medical staff saying he is day to day. I guess this injury was probably more of a 4-6 week injury. smdh. I wish we would have just been told that to begin with.

Camby - While Alan Hahn said Camby's injury will sideline him 2-4 weeks, i dont expect him back for 6-8 weeks. Its a shame because Camby was actually starting to show signs of the Camby we thought we were getting when we signed him this offseason.
    Last edited by KnickerBockerAL; 01-14-2013 at 10:57 AM.

vCash
    Felton expects to return for Boston or Philly game. Making him 2-3 games or 10-12 days away.
    The value of elite scoring ability, by Phil Jackson:

"This is a guy, we recognize his talent, and his skill is the kind of skill and talent that gets you through playoff games where things get sticky, grind-out, and basketball becomes a force game and suddenly you need to have a player who has the capabilities of scoring with someone hanging on them in a situation thatís critical. Heís one of those players, one of the few players who can do that.Ē

vCash
    Stern finally did something good for NY with this week off.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by 29$JerZ View Post
    Stern finally did something good for NY with this week off.
    Agreed.. this could not happen at a better time... let everyone get rest and totally healed. not to mention getting Shump,Sheed and Felton back without playing many more games will be huge for this team especially on the defensive end!!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by bofakop View Post
    Agreed.. this could not happen at a better time... let everyone get rest and totally healed. not to mention getting Shump,Sheed and Felton back without playing many more games will be huge for this team especially on the defensive end!!
    Felton is atleast missing the next 2 games (detroit and Brooklyn) and we still dont have word on when Sheed is coming back - the word is that he'll start running this week which leads me to believe he wont play in London. Who knows if he'll play the Brooklyn game. But both of those guys are def missing more games.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by KnickerBockerAL View Post
    Felton is atleast missing the next 2 games (detroit and Brooklyn) and we still dont have word on when Sheed is coming back - the word is that he'll start running this week which leads me to believe he wont play in London. Who knows if he'll play the Brooklyn game. But both of those guys are def missing more games.
    That's why I said "without playing many more games" in my response

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by bofakop View Post
    That's why I said "without playing many more games" in my response
    my bad i misread your post. i read "without missing ANY more games" - thats why i had to write my post. My bad.

vCash
    Updates from London

Melo is eating again so he should be A ok.

Stat - is good to go. im going to start phasing him out of my updates again. Him and Melo

Shump - Shump will most likely play tomorrow depending on how his knee feels after what Mike Woodson is calling a tough camp-like practice today. Woody said Shump might even start. I hear he is looking good in practice. I can't wait to see my man shump take the floor again

Sheed - this guy tells reporters in London that he is "Good Money" - you can interpret that however you like but we still have no official word on when Sheed will see the floor again. Can't say im surprised. Its been like this since day 1 of his injury. he has been Day-to-Day for 5 weeks now.

Felton - I tweeted Alan Hahn about 4 times yesterday after he made a reference to Felton not being back for the Boston or philly game due to conditioning. I kinda harassed him saying there is nothing wrong with feltons legs, he better have been running all this time etc. Alan DM'd me saying that running on the treadmil and being in game shape are two different things. I agree but Felton should be able to hit the floor as soon as his hand is cleared. He can't be out of game shape that much and he can use his game minutes to work back into shape. Anyhow Felton said he is shooting for the Philly game on the 26.

Camby - no real updates on this guy. Alan Hahn said 2-4 weeks, im guessing he'll take longer than that.

Let me know if i missed anything.

Page 14 of 47 FirstFirst ... 4121314151624 ... LastLast