Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 13 of 47 FirstFirst ... 3111213141523 ... LastLast
    vCash
    So Shump two weeks and Felton less than three (both optimistically) Add Sheed and could we actually have a full team forming? Getting Felton and Shump back are beyond important so Kidd can get some needed bench time so he's fresh for close 4th quarters.

vCash
    Shump is supposed to get cleared for 5 on 5 contact this week. I believe we'll have practice tomorrow and/or wednesday and then we have a back to back on Thurs/Friday. Reports are saying that shump could play in a week or 2. I doubt he plays this week although it would be interesting/dramatic if he made his return against Chicago this Friday.

Melo's knee is still bothering him and that scares me. I hope he gets past todays game and then he can rest for almost 72 whole hours

Still no word on Sheed's return.

Felton still 3-4 weeks out.

Glad these updates are getting shorter

vCash
    WTF need sum sheed

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Jesse2272 View Post
    WTF need sum sheed
    yea and the worst part is that we get no real updates on him. "he is still day to day" is all we get.

vCash
    What is our starting 5 when healthy now?

It's tough to guess, especially with Melo at the 4.

vCash
    I wouldnt be all that surprised to see STAT get inserted in the starting lineup soon. We need another option in that unit, the offense gets ugly, Melo is literally the only guy who can get you a bucket. Woody seems like he has no intentions to start JR. Without Felton we need another scorer in there.

vCash
    STAT makes his way back into the injury thread. His knee was sore after the 28 min against Boston so his minutes are going to be reduced to 20 min per game again.

Shump - has been cleared for 5 on 5 contact and participated in practice yesterday. Shump said he felt good and didnt even think about his knee while he was out there. thats an excellent sign. Still no timetable on when he'll see his first game action.

Sheed - still DTD i guess but rumors are surfacing that the knicks are looking at bringing in Kenyon Martin. I believe Sheeds contract becomes guaranteed today so I'm not even sure how we'd sign Kmart anyways.

Felton still 2-3 weeks out. We need him badly.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by KnickerBockerAL View Post
    STAT makes his way back into the injury thread. His knee was sore after the 28 min against Boston so his minutes are going to be reduced to 20 min per game again.

Shump - has been cleared for 5 on 5 contact and participated in practice yesterday. Shump said he felt good and didnt even think about his knee while he was out there. thats an excellent sign. Still no timetable on when he'll see his first game action.

Sheed - still DTD i guess but rumors are surfacing that the knicks are looking at bringing in Kenyon Martin. I believe Sheeds contract becomes guaranteed today so I'm not even sure how we'd sign Kmart anyways.

Felton still 2-3 weeks out. We need him badly.
    When he went out early in the year, I didn't think he'd play a game this year, then he proved me wrong and now I'm wondering if he'll make it to the all star break.

vCash
    I wouldn't be surprised to see Ray come back early once he gets his cast off. He knows we need him with the age of our PG's and will play thru some pain but as I type that its probably not a very good idea. Pretty sure KLove did that and now his hands are ****ed again.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by D-Leethal View Post
    I wouldn't be surprised to see Ray come back early once he gets his cast off. He knows we need him with the age of our PG's and will play thru some pain but as I type that its probably not a very good idea. Pretty sure KLove did that and now his hands are ****ed again.
    way to talk yourself out of that 1 D

vCash
    Sheed is still out but Woody has said that he will start running "next week". This has got to be the most frustrating injury of the season beause we are so in the dark about it. No idea when he'll return and the Kmart talk probably means its worse than they are letting on.

STAT - won't play more than 22 minutes tonight. He said he feels fine, it wasnt a set back or anything, he was just sore after playing a season high in minutes. Lets hope for the best. STAT actually looks like he is playing hard out there. I thought he wasnt going to play 1 f the games in the back to back but it seems like he is playing tonight and i doubt they'd sit him at home so it looks to me as if he'll play both games.

Shump - practiced with full contact 2 days in a row so that is a great sign. I'm going to guess that he plays his first game in London against the Pistons on the 17th.

vCash
    I don't think there will ever be a time when this entire team is healthy.

Anji is offline The Nba is his GAME!!!!!!
    vCash
    Knicks need to bring in Kmart, too many old and injury prone players at the 4/5 position.
    My mama said pray for them ****** that hate
    They just wanna be in your place.........

Shine on shine on shine on them ******
    Shine on them ****** (what it ain't what it is)
    Shine on shine on shine on them ******

vCash
    I'm not a fan of him but we need Felton because he's the only pg we have that can legitimately get into the paint

#TapeTwoOne....Oh Gawd

vCash
    man i dont even want to post today so im going to make this short

Camby is ******ed - he messed up his left foot again (the one with plantar fascitis) last night. Last time he missed 12 games so i expect that or more

Sheed - same as the above update. he'll start running on his foot next week

STAT - minute restriction - it'll be interesting to see how much he plays tonight against Chicago. STATS offensive game is looking bad. will he ever be the stat of old? or just an old stats? *sigh*

Felton - 2-3 weeks

Shump - out for the rest of this week. again, my guess is that his first game will be in London where most of us will miss the game because we're at work smdh

thats it. im done for today. praying to sweet baby jesus that the knicks can win a freaking game tonight

Page 13 of 47 FirstFirst ... 3111213141523 ... LastLast