Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 19 of 47 FirstFirst ... 9171819202129 ... LastLast
    vCash
    I say to be safe just wait till after the All-Star break to put Sheed and Camby in the lineup.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by DrDre94 View Post
    I say to be safe just wait till after the All-Star break to put Sheed and Camby in the lineup.
    Yea i guess i agree...why bring him back at this point...keep resting him and elt him play the 2nd half of the season

vCash
    Felton said his right hand is not fully healed and neither is his pinky but its def better than when he first went out due to the injury the first time.

uhhhhh, that doesnt make me feel good.

vCash
    Kidd is out for todays game.

Woody now says he doesnt know if Wallace will practice this week. And i read the following quote from Woody on ESPN ""I don’t know if he and Camby will be back before all-star break. I don’t know that. And if not, we can handle our business up until all-star break, and use that as time to rest and give them a little more time, get healthy," Woodson said. "We’re just continuing to take it a day at a time with both of those guys, not in a hurry to rush them back. When they come back, I want them to be healthy for the stretch run."

So there you have it, dont expect Wallace or Camby back before All star break.

vCash
    We should stop posting whatever Woodson says because it's horseshit 3/4 of the time. He once said that Kidd was a gametime decision when he didn't even travel with the team for the game.

vCash
    Hahn also said latest info suggested neither Camby or Sheed back before all star.

Honestly, thats probably the best idea. We have an extremely tough stretch run leading into the playoffs and a brutal march. We can take care of business until then.

vCash
    Random, but i just caught myself wondering how Baron Davis rehab is going.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by KnickerBockerAL:25259104
    Random, but i just caught myself wondering how Baron Davis rehab is going.
    I think its pretty awesome how Dolan pays him to 'scout' just to be part of the crew and to utilize the training staff and facilities in his rehab. Dolan has his long list of faults, but they don't make them any more loyal than him. You can see it the way he brings JR out to the hamptons to golf, apparently lets him use hia private jet and lets his little bro travel with the team. He is loyal to a fault in cases with a Guy like Isiah.

As a sidenote, anyone know the loophole that allows Chris Smith to do that? I know Davis is a 'scout's or player development or something.

Interesting that I read a tweet with anonymous execs saying Chris Smith has a Bright future as a NBA backup PG.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by D-Leethal View Post
    I think its pretty awesome how Dolan pays him to 'scout' just to be part of the crew and to utilize the training staff and facilities in his rehab. Dolan has his long list of faults, but they don't make them any more loyal than him. You can see it the way he brings JR out to the hamptons to golf, apparently lets him use hia private jet and lets his little bro travel with the team. He is loyal to a fault in cases with a Guy like Isiah.

As a sidenote, anyone know the loophole that allows Chris Smith to do that? I know Davis is a 'scout's or player development or something.

Interesting that I read a tweet with anonymous execs saying Chris Smith has a Bright future as a NBA backup PG.
    is Chris on IR or something?

vCash
    If we can arrange it so we have both Camby and Sheed for the playoffs that would be amazing.

We need them now but not enough to rush them back.

As for Kidd, we do need him back soon. I know Felton can play minutes but I don't want to run him into the ground. Hes just far too critical to this Knicks team...

vCash
    i saw felton grabbing his hands in the 4th qtr last night. he looked like he was in pain. Hope it was nothing. Wonder if any of you saw that too

vCash
    Al Iannazzone @Al_Iannazzone about 18 minutes ago
    Kidd said he expects to play tomorrow. And then Woodson said Kidd will play tomorrow.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by KnickerBockerAL View Post
    i saw felton grabbing his hands in the 4th qtr last night. he looked like he was in pain. Hope it was nothing. Wonder if any of you saw that too
    probably just soreness

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Jesse2272 View Post
    probably just soreness
    not looking good i wish we had a beno udrich hopefully pablo can be even better

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

vCash
    Update on Rasheed and Camby from Frank Isola

Rasheed Wallace has been sidelined since Dec. 13 due to a stress fracture in his right foot, and the New York Knicks expect the veteran forward to sit out at least until after the All-Star break.

“I just think they'll be ready once the All-Star break is (over). For sure, Rasheed. I don't know about [Marcus] Camby," Mike Woodson said.

“They'll continue to do their therapy work through the break. I’m hoping to have one of them back. Hopefully, Rasheed will be back on the floor.”

Even so, Woodson knows that Wallace's fitness won't be the same again this season.

“I don't know if he'll ever be 100% but I think he'll be good enough to give us some productive minutes but he'll never play real big minutes,” Woodson said. “That’s the beauty of having he and Camby. You can play him nine, 10 minutes and as long as they're productive, that helps us."

Page 19 of 47 FirstFirst ... 9171819202129 ... LastLast