Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 17 of 47 FirstFirst ... 7151617181927 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Jared Zwerling @JaredZwerling about 8 hours ago
    Still all quiet on the Rasheed Wallace front ... #Knicks

****ing aye.
    The value of elite scoring ability, by Phil Jackson:

"This is a guy, we recognize his talent, and his skill is the kind of skill and talent that gets you through playoff games where things get sticky, grind-out, and basketball becomes a force game and suddenly you need to have a player who has the capabilities of scoring with someone hanging on them in a situation thatís critical. Heís one of those players, one of the few players who can do that.Ē

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by D-Leethal View Post
    Jared Zwerling @JaredZwerling about 8 hours ago
    Still all quiet on the Rasheed Wallace front ... #Knicks

****ing aye.
    If sheed going to be out for a long period of time then just cut him that spot can be used for someone else. I know him and woody are close but you can't let that hinder the team.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by NYKINFL View Post
    If sheed going to be out for a long period of time then just cut him that spot can be used for someone else. I know him and woody are close but you can't let that hinder the team.
    I think they are bidding their time until as close to 2/21 as they can to gauge Sheed/Cambys status

If they truly were done a move would've been made

but hey this is Dolans Knicks

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Jesse2272 View Post
    I think they are bidding their time until as close to 2/21 as they can to gauge Sheed/Cambys status

If they truly were done a move would've been made

but hey this is Dolans Knicks
    Jesse that's what worries me, you know woody will stick up for sheed but what happens if he is done and we wait to long? I'm not high on k-mart but he those fit what we need at this point and time.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by NYKINFL View Post
    Jesse that's what worries me, you know woody will stick up for sheed but what happens if he is done and we wait to long? I'm not high on k-mart but he those fit what we need at this point and time.
    "I aint got no worries" Dolan is an idiot but someone will talk sense into him, how much will Kmart add immediately, he hasnt played since when, we will just need a hustle/shooter, dime a dozen you'll be surprised what opens up we probably have our eye on something already as a backup, Grunwald hasn't failed yet IMO

vCash
    FELTON CLEARED FOR FULL CONTACT!
    let's get it on...

vCash
    Interesting stuff out of practice at Temple University today, grilling Woodson about starting lineups and Rasheed Wallace. It was an optional practice at Temple and Rasheed stayed back at the hotel. He is running on state-of-the-art machines but not on the court. Woodson said, however, if tomorrow was a playoff game, he would play. My theory is they are in absolute no rush to bring Wallace back because the medical staff must feel he has so many games left on his left foot, which has a stress reaction. Woodson said he'll start running on the court next week - he's said that before - and he'll need time to get into better condition. Think all they care about is Rasheed being right for the playoff run. Again, as we have reported, he does not have a stress fracture but Dr. Lisa Callahan is concerned it can turn into one without proper rest. If he fractures the foot, he's done. For now, they can live without him, especially if Camby is back in the next 10 days. We reported today Camby has taken off his walking boot and could be back in a week.
    Good news on Camby and Sheed

Jonah Ballow @jonahballow about 2 hours ago
    “I got hit on it a few times & I actually swiped down on the ball really hard down in the post & it didn’t really hurt” @Raymond Felton #Knicks

Good news on Ray.
    The value of elite scoring ability, by Phil Jackson:

"This is a guy, we recognize his talent, and his skill is the kind of skill and talent that gets you through playoff games where things get sticky, grind-out, and basketball becomes a force game and suddenly you need to have a player who has the capabilities of scoring with someone hanging on them in a situation thatís critical. Heís one of those players, one of the few players who can do that.Ē

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by D-Leethal View Post
    Good news on Camby and Sheed

Jonah Ballow @jonahballow about 2 hours ago
    “I got hit on it a few times & I actually swiped down on the ball really hard down in the post & it didn’t really hurt” @Raymond Felton #Knicks

Good news on Ray.
    **** yah 10 days till camby man

Sheed for the playoff run

vCash
    At this point with Camby and Sheed, we should either replace them or keep them off the court until just before the playoffs when they will be closer to 100% healthy. I've been saying it all season....these guys have injuries that never fully heal unless you stay off your feet for an extremely long time frame. They're just going to keep re-injuring themselves. Save them for the playoffs if we're going to keep them.

vCash
    Sounds like we're doing exactly that with Sheed.

vCash
    Yeah I was reading about that about Sheed. Apparently he is running on a machine that lets him run on only 10% of his body weight. Thats pretty crazy. But yeah I would limit his minutes SUBSTANTIALLY until the last 3 weeks or so. Then slowly up his minutes while resting the starters a little more to have both he and the startes fresh and ready to roll in the post season.

vCash
    Woodson said that if tomorrow was a playoff game Sheed would play. That leads me to believe that he's ready but they are keeping him healthy for when we actually need him.

vCash
    Can't wait for Sheed & Camby to get back... Felton is also a plus

vCash
    Can't wait for Sheed & Camby to get back... Felton is also a plus

vCash
    thanks for keeping this thread fresh and up to date while i was gone.

Felton playing tonight and starting
    Kidd wil start alongside felton despite back issues
    Shump will start at the 3...he logged 27 min against boston and looked much better

No word on how Pablo is feeling...lets win this game fellas. We need to get our starters some rest in the 4th

Page 17 of 47 FirstFirst ... 7151617181927 ... LastLast