Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    vCash

6 players - 5 roster spots

I would ask in fantasy, but no one ever is in the there.

CJ spiller
    Marshawn lynch
    Ray rice
    Brandon Marshall
    Vincent Jackson
    Andre Johnson

I'm lost. Who do I start.

vCash
    I would leave out CJ. If not then VJax, VJax is very inconsistent, he can put up 5 points or he can put up 30.

vCash
    id probably bench v-jax
    30 Team Stadium Checklist: 10 to go

1) Yankees 2) Orioles 3) Rays 4) Red Sox 5) Mets 6) Braves 7) Phillies 8) Nationals 9) Marlins 10) Pirates 11) Padres 12) Astros 13) Mariners 14) Twins 15) Cubs 16) White Sox 17) Cardinals 18) Indians 19) Tigers 20) Royals

vCash
    Jackson is probably the one to sit

Not Even Fair #BTFD

vCash
    Cj
    Patriots Forum Hall of Fame Class of 2012

vCash
    It's probably Vincent Jackson. In order of sit to start, I'd go something like

Jackson
    Johnson
    Spiller
    Lynch
    Marshall
    Rice

vCash
    Jackson is playing the Eagles who have been getting torched in the secondary, especially against bigger/physical receivers.

I bench ray rice to be honest. The way Baltimore is relying on the passing game limits his value recently. If not Rice, then Andre.
    To some, he was just a boy. A boy who played football, a football player that grew to be a man. A man that took over a city, a city that he made his own, a city that stands behind him in hopes of becoming one of that cities all-time greats. To some, 2013 was a fluke. To some, he can't do it again. To some, he got lucky.

To us though, to the Philly faithful, that QB is Nick Foles. To us, that's our QB.

vCash
    I'd sit VJax...

Please someone help me too!

Pick 3 to start: Marshawn Lynch vs Ari; DeMarco Murray vs. Cin; Bryce Brown vs. TB; or Knowshon Moreno vs. Oak

(problem is Knowshon plays on thursday and it is not known if Leshawn Mccoy is back).

Also... need to start either Greg Jennings or Crabtree (jordy got hurt on my squad). Who ya start?

vCash

6 players - 5 roster spots

Lynch brown and Murray IMO ^

vCash
    Start Greg Jennings, Start Lynch Murray and Brown.

To OP, spiller doesn't get a consistent amount of touches, especially if its bad weather, Gailey thinks Jackson is the better back in bad weather. I'd prolly sit him.

vCash
    V-jax. I have had spiller all season and he always puts up good points. Even though Fred Jackson gets the goal line carries, CJ always is good for atleast 16 touches and around 4 receptions and close to over 100 yds.
    -

vCash
    Thanks for input, you guys are awesome.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BDawk4Prez View Post
    Jackson is playing the Eagles who have been getting torched in the secondary, especially against bigger/physical receivers.

I bench ray rice to be honest. The way Baltimore is relying on the passing game limits his value recently. If not Rice, then Andre.
    I don't know if Rice is the one I'd bench (prolly CJ) but spot on with keeping V-Jax in the lineup. The Eagles secondary cant stop anyone right now.

vCash
    Hate to jack your thread but I dont want to flood the forum with Fantasy threads but I need some crucial playoff advice

3 Positions up in the air for me

QB
    Kaepernick avg 17.6 points in 3 starts home vs 16th ranked dolphin D
    Palmer avg 19.2 home vs 11th ranked denver D

2nd RB
    Spiller avg 13.3 for season home vs 20th ranked Rams D (in time share with Jackson)
    Bryce Brown 30.5 avg in 2 starts away vs 14th ranked Bucs D (Mccoy may come back)

3rd WR
    Roddy White 11.4 avg for season away vs 7th ranked panthers D (10 avg in past 5 games; also white has only 7 points in past two game and no touchdowns in past 6)
    Crabtree 8.3 avg for season home vs 14th ranked dolphins D (11.2 avg in past 5 games)
    Sidney Rice 8.5 avg for season home vs 13 ranked cardinals D (11.8 avg in past 5 games)

vCash
    Palmer, Brown, White
    To some, he was just a boy. A boy who played football, a football player that grew to be a man. A man that took over a city, a city that he made his own, a city that stands behind him in hopes of becoming one of that cities all-time greats. To some, 2013 was a fluke. To some, he can't do it again. To some, he got lucky.

To us though, to the Philly faithful, that QB is Nick Foles. To us, that's our QB.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast