Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
    vCash
    i started moreno and WILL be starting NICKS.... seems as if hes good and will play. Double checking that on Sunday morning though!!!

vCash
    Jeremy Kerley @ JAC or Beanie Wells @ SEA?
    Thanks Donnie Baseball, B dAwK 20, and Poncho_707!!!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Silverbullets View Post
    QB - Ryan ATL or Freeman TB
    TE - VDavis SF, GOlson CAR or pick up BMyers OAK
    Matt Ryan, no doubt.

Quote Originally Posted by levignjw View Post
    Would you guys feel comfortable starting Nicks if hes good to go this weekend? As of right now hes been limited in practice with a sore knee, but I feel like his match up against NO this weekend is too juicy to have him on my bench?
    Depends who you have to start over him.

Quote Originally Posted by nybigjg View Post
    Yuk neither. Get on the waiver wire.

vCash
    Wow, I don't like the idea of going anywhere near Wells this week. The guy isn't very good to begin with, has a terrible O-line in front of him and is playing a tough defense.

...but Kerley is on the Jets.

Like Y2K said, I would go for other options. If I was forced to pick one I would go with Beanie in case he scores on a goal line possession or something.
    In case you weren't aware, there is now a Religion Forum here. All high-quality discussion welcome!

vCash
    Jordy Nelson and Cecil Shorts are both out this week, so who just plug in/pick up on waivers? 0.5 PPR

Golden Tate vs. ARI
    Danario Alexander @ PIT
    Alshon Jeffery @ MIN (yeah I know, but I'm a Bears fan )

This isn't a really crucial matchup though since playoffs aren't until next week.
    Last edited by hoggin88; 12-08-2012 at 12:08 PM.
    In case you weren't aware, there is now a Religion Forum here. All high-quality discussion welcome!

vCash

Sit Em or Start Em Week 14. PLAYOFFS (for most)

Would you play montell Owens or Alex green? Im leaning towards green...

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by hoggin88 View Post
    Jordy Nelson and Cecil Shorts are both out this week, so who just plug in/pick up on waivers? 0.5 PPR

Golden Tate vs. ARI
    Danario Alexander @ PIT

This isn't a really crucial matchup though since playoffs aren't until next week.
    Alexander 100000000% do it man make it happen make it happen.....get him now how is he even on waivers wtf!

Quote Originally Posted by CHI_Fan412 View Post
    Would you play montell Owens or Alex green? Im leaning towards green...
    Montell Owens is the 4th rb in the pecking order Alex Green is nothing special....

That being said I like Alex Greens chances more then Montell Owens

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by hoggin88 View Post

Golden Tate vs. ARI
    Danario Alexander @ PIT

out of those 3 i'd have to roll with alexander, even with river's at QB. alexander is the only type of threat the chargers have right now.

Monsters of the Midway.

vCash
    so with jordy nelson out I still keep second guessing myself on playing greg jennings vs DET or t.y. hilton vs TEN. hilton's been consistent but I feel as if im leaving some good points on the board by sitting jennings. what would you guys do? my 2 other starting WR's are cruz vs NO and vjackson vs PHI, both who have good matchups.

I also have alexander vs PIT and lance moore @NYG to choose from as my 3rd WR but I don't like the matchups of these 2.

Monsters of the Midway.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by fanofphilly View Post
    Alexander 100000000% do it man make it happen make it happen.....get him now how is he even on waivers wtf!

Montell Owens is the 4th rb in the pecking order Alex Green is nothing special....

That being said I like Alex Greens chances more then Montell Owens
    Alexander is on my bench. The others are on waivers.

vCash
    Who will have a better game vs. IND? Nate Washington or Kenny Britt?
    Thanks Donnie Baseball, B dAwK 20, and Poncho_707!!!

vCash
    Who will have a better game vs. IND? Nate Washington or Kenny Britt?
    Britt seems to be getting some momentum, I'd play him if you need a big game. If you think you just need a few consistent points play Washington.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by chibears22 View Post
    so with jordy nelson out I still keep second guessing myself on playing greg jennings vs DET or t.y. hilton vs TEN. hilton's been consistent but I feel as if im leaving some good points on the board by sitting jennings. what would you guys do? my 2 other starting WR's are cruz vs NO and vjackson vs PHI, both who have good matchups.

I also have alexander vs PIT and lance moore @NYG to choose from as my 3rd WR but I don't like the matchups of these 2.
    I know I said last week that I would wait and see on Jennings, but I think at this point I would play him. I mean it is the Packers offense we're talking about here, Jennings is a great receiver when healthy, and he seems to be healthy. I would go with him but like always it isn't certain.

vCash
    Non PPR, need 2 of 4...

Torry Smith vs Wash
    Steve Smith vs ATL
    Miles Austin vs Cincy
    Mike Wallace vs SD

vCash
    Rank 1-3

Mike Wallace
    Demarco Murray
    BGE
    Quote Originally Posted by freejimmer View Post
    Jimmer still being BLACK BALLED by the illuminati/homeboys...
    Quote Originally Posted by freejimmer View Post
    If Jimmer were to be given free reign offensively, the team would basically quit on the organization out of jealousy and envy. The white man is the minority in this game and the black players will be damned if the white man shows him up at his own game. Similar situation happening with Kevin Love, the team has to surround him with foreigners and whites because black players won't succumb to the greatness that is Kevin Love.

Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast