Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    vCash
    Gonna watch it later on ...seems like a great show from all the posts, I wish someone would give him a chance he's always seemed like a good hearted person .u should all follow him on Twitter he's funny n he responds to people

steal of the draft cleanthony early

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by {Ron!n} View Post
    Skip and Stephen A are major douches. Chad clearly wants a second chance and just wants to help out a team in any way possible. Yet, the two douchebags are trying to egg him into claiming that he's a number 1 receiver or to blame someone else for failing in New England since that makes good TV.

What a joke. If I'm a GM watching this, I want Ochocinco. He's clearly willing to admit his mistakes and is willing to do whatever it takes to help out a team.
    That's what I was thinking while watching it. He's got a good head on his shoulders, as I'm guessing he always has. He may not be the brightest bulb, but he really is humble.

Also, Stephen A. and Skip have been a couple of douches lately. I mean they usually are, but it's been worse than usual. Skip brings up Tebow too often and clearly knows nothing about basketball. Stephen A. doesn't know when to just shut the **** up. For as often as he says "disrespectful" he really knows nothing about having respect on live television

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Saddler The Gr8 View Post
    too awkward. I wanted them to get into a semi-serious/semi-comedic sports debate...not a reality television fight
    Lol dude, it's espn, they want ratings.
    Nobody ****s with the Gustav

5 GA / 4 G / 1 A
    Adopt a Packers \/ Davante Adams and Sammy Shields

Davante Adams - 17 Rec, 188 Yards, 2 TD

Sam Shields- 12 Tackles, 2 INTs, 6 PassD

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by j11430 View Post
    That's what I was thinking while watching it. He's got a good head on his shoulders, as I'm guessing he always has. He may not be the brightest bulb, but he really is humble.
    n
    Lol you're kidding right? The guys got some serious problems and he's just not that good at football anymore. Miami probably would've released him even if he didn't get in to that trouble.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Missing56&33 View Post
    Lately I haven't agreed much with Stephen A on much but I was proud of him the way he spoke up for Chad Johnson and men in general...that you can never hit a woman but there is always two sides to a story.

Most of the time people see pass a lot a go right after the man.
    this..and I know it's expected but the way they try to bait him is messed up. also, i don't believe it's really his job to try to persuade people with words to sign him (especially on a debate show - seems random and weird), let the play do the talking

vCash
    I'd take him on the Vikings in a heartbeat.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by NSJ View Post
    Lol you're kidding right? The guys got some serious problems and he's just not that good at football anymore. Miami probably would've released him even if he didn't get in to that trouble.
    No they wouldn't have.

My American Hero

KoB Owns My Soul For Life

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Ezekial View Post
    Lol dude, it's espn, they want ratings.
    I know that, but it's dubbed "The World's Sports Leader" for a reason. I expected maybe 10-15 mins of them questioning Ocho on his relationship/current state, not a 60 minute drill session and reality TV fight and another 20 minute rant from SAS about women. I couldn't be the only one who didn't give a flying **** if Chad cheated on his wife or not. I wanted them to talk about sports...this episode sucked.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Baller View Post
    No they wouldn't have.
    I think they would have. And Idk what contender could use him cus no struggling team would want to deal with his drama. Lol the Bengals really do need a #2 and they broke up on good terms didnt they?

vCash
    That had to be one of the best shows they've done in a while. Man, I didn't think Steven A and Skip were going to go in on him like they did. They had no fear...

I think with Chad, I think the show has further ruined his chance to be back in the league. He might have some skills that teams are looking for but his personal problems would be too much for a team to handle.

Here's what I would ask myself if I was a GM for a NFL team...

Do I really want this guy on the team? His ability to be a consistent receiver (no drops) just isn't there. There's no way a guy with his resume will want to only play special teams and be a 4th receiver. Instead, I can get a young guy, pay him the same amount, play him only on special teams, and have an opportunity to coach him up and teach him about the league.

Johnson is a high risk low reward player at this point in his career imo.

vCash
    i for one have a very very very hard time with men who beat/molest/rape women. my gf has gone though an incident in her past where if i could get my hands on this person it would take alot for me not to kill him. it is wrong and i understand that men do not get the benefit of the doubt in most or all disputes but it is flat out wrong. i feel for chad because he acknowledges his wrong doing but still he would need to prove to all of us that he is a changed man. i feel the same for brandon marshall. marshall is one of my favorite players in the nfl but still i don't trust him until he proves to me he is a changed man.

vCash
    I felt awful watching this... I by no means like Chad Johnson but these guys ask him to come on the show, twist EVERYTHING he said, and at one point even tried to get him to say that he considered to act the same as Belcher did the night he had his own domestic dispute. I expected it from Skip but Stephen A went crazy on the guy.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by j11430 View Post

Also, Stephen A. and Skip have been a couple of douches lately. I mean they usually are, but it's been worse than usual. Skip brings up Tebow too often and clearly knows nothing about basketball. Stephen A. doesn't know when to just shut the **** up. For as often as he says "disrespectful" he really knows nothing about having respect on live television
    Completely agree, I use to love the show but now I just hate them both.

Around the horn and PTI are the only debate shows I can handle on ESPN now.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Baller View Post
    No they wouldn't have.
    yeah they would've. he was warned twice to calm all that clown **** he does down. and like the other guy said, he's just not good at playing football anymore. TO was the by a lot the better receiver on that team and he's always been a whinny crap *** teammate who *****es at the qb all game. 5 yrs ago yeah, not now.

vCash
    Hs issues in NE were related to not being able to mentally grasp a very complicated offense. His issues in Miami were about getting into trouble.

The guy can still run a route, and he cans till catch the ball. He needs an organization that runs as Cincy did. If he can keep a level head, he could contribute as a number 3/4.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast