Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    What a burial..

Quote Originally Posted by raiderposting View Post
    damn, he was in tears. He isn't a cancer like TO in the locker room. Some one should give him a chance.
    This, I almost feel bad. He's a nice guy, he even bought the whole Pats team Beats by Dre before the Super Bowl.

http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/nfl-sh...193820706.html

Quote Originally Posted by Green_Monster View Post
    This, I almost feel bad. He's a nice guy, he even bought the whole Pats team Beats by Dre before the Super Bowl.

http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/nfl-sh...193820706.html
    Yea I also remember him doing a lot for Cincinnati when he was here, once buying like 1300 tickets for fans to a game. But damn they were really going at Chad hard!

Can anyone find the full video?

Va...heart between Giants Stadium and MSG
    Lately I haven't agreed much with Stephen A on much but I was proud of him the way he spoke up for Chad Johnson and men in general...that you can never hit a woman but there is always two sides to a story.

Most of the time people see pass a lot a go right after the man.

NEW ENGLAND PATRIOTS 18-1 Signature of a Champion!
    ELI MANNING.... 2X SB MVP....2X SB CHAMPION!

Don't need to worry about his confidence.

"Chad you know I like you off the field... you --" - Skip

"... I love you" - Chad Johnson

"I love you" - Skip

Quote Originally Posted by Missing56&33 View Post
    Lately I haven't agreed much with Stephen A on much but I was proud of him the way he spoke up for Chad Johnson and men in general...that you can never hit a woman but there is always two sides to a story.

It sounds like they managed to adequately address the taint and ignominy of Chad being widely regarded as the chief participant in spousal abuse/domestic violence. Given the Belcher incident, I was wondering how they would handle that when I saw the promo for today's show. I was sure it would be a train wreck waiting to happen. Can't wait until I get home to watch in on the DVR.
    "Why can't we tell the world that [as the Raiders' coach] you refused to play games in the segregated South, holding out to the point where they were canceled?' And he would stop me dead in my tracks and say, 'Hey, kid -- I didn't do it for publicity. I did it because it was right.' "

so awkward.

Quote Originally Posted by Missing56&33 View Post

True, men never get the benefit of the doubt that women tend do.

Wow this got awkward fast... He used a fake name for his divorce papers? This is too personal.

Right now!?!?!?

71 Rec - 1077 Yards -6 TD

too awkward. I wanted them to get into a semi-serious/semi-comedic sports debate...not a reality television fight

Skip and Stephen A are major douches. Chad clearly wants a second chance and just wants to help out a team in any way possible. Yet, the two douchebags are trying to egg him into claiming that he's a number 1 receiver or to blame someone else for failing in New England since that makes good TV.

What a joke. If I'm a GM watching this, I want Ochocinco. He's clearly willing to admit his mistakes and is willing to do whatever it takes to help out a team.

Chicago Bears #23
    Kyle "Cheetah" Fuller

Yeah, it's shocking to me that a team doesn't even take a chance on the guy.

****, if it doesn't work out, cut him, happens ALL the time. What makes him any different?

Granted, he's a WR and it takes time to learn an offense, but I'd really hope a team brings him in during the offseason, gives him a shot for one last dance.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast