Quote Originally Posted by D Roses Bulls View Post
Haven't we always been told driving is not a right, it's a privilege? To obtain a license, you have to have a temporary passport which only gives you a limited license or are a citizen of this country. These people nor have the privilege or the legal status to get one. They do not deserve to drive on the very roads I drive on every day. There are many of people not from this country who did the right thing and applied to citizenship and took all of the classes to obtain one. Illegals should be detained and sent back to their native countries.
And people question how the republican party are losing people in the country.....

I'm no supporter or water carrier for the democratic party, nor will I ever support them. I voted for Jill Stein, so no one better confuse me with being an Obamazon here. With that being said, I'm glad the republicans lost the white house, and I'm glad that their future looks pretty bad.

Just because you're not a U.S. citizen does not mean you don't have the right to drive a car and live in the country. A U.S. citizen is not above anyone else in this world, nor is a U.S. citizen below anyone.

Also I'm glad I can drive on the road knowing that the probability that the drivers near me have a license has increased. This makes driving safer.