Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Hybrid View

vCash

Look at what my state (Illinois) passed!!!

Is it just me or is this over the top wrong. Illegal immigrants (criminals) will be in possession of the state, and instead of detaining them and sending them back, they are going to give them a DL license and send them on their way.

http://thesouthern.com/news/local/se...a4bcf887a.html

Baltimore now, but born and raised on the south side of Chicago.
    vCash
    So lets see here. Hmmmm... license them to insure they can follow the rules of the road... Or have a bunch of people unlicensed on the roads. Perhaps you are being short sighted on the point of this. I don't think this means that illegals are in possession of the state... I'm pretty sure it means nothing more than they are being checked to insure they can follow the rules.

Anyway let's here it for Illinoise...! where the libs are in charge. (Yeah that's right I'm taking it back)

Quote Originally Posted by MrPoon
    man with hair like fire can destroy souls with a twitch of his thighs.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by flips333 View Post
    So lets see here. Hmmmm... license them to insure they can follow the rules of the road... Or have a bunch of people unlicensed on the roads. Perhaps you are being short sighted on the point of this. I don't think this means that illegals are in possession of the state... I'm pretty sure it means nothing more than they are being checked to insure they can follow the rules.

Anyway let's here it for Illinoise...! where the libs are in charge. (Yeah that's right I'm taking it back)
    In order to get a license, you have to SHOW UP and take all the tests. So now they ARE in physical control. So, instead of teaching them how to drive, why not send them back? You know......as long as they're already there.

It's hard to have an adult discussion with a person who is in favor of illegal immigration. And by your statement, you are in favor of it.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by thawv View Post
    In order to get a license, you have to SHOW UP and take all the tests. So now they ARE in physical control. So, instead of teaching them how to drive, why not send them back? You know......as long as they're already there.

It's hard to have an adult discussion with a person who disagrees with me. And by your statement, you are in favor of it.
    fixed that for you.

A If you arrest them they won't get licenses...

B licenses are there to insure people can drive.

C. If they don't get licenses more people who don't know the rules will be on the road

D. People Die. And it costs lots of money.

You want to have an argument about Illegal immigration fine... Have one. I am talking about public health. Saving lives is more important than the anxiety over the changing culture.

http://www3.illinois.gov/PressReleas...2&RecNum=10725

uninsured illegals cost citizens of Illinois 64 million dollars in claims alone. If this can get them insured then the money alone is well worth it. Your rates would even go down.

But please continue to trumpet this cause. It just helps progressives win.
    Last edited by flips333; 12-05-2012 at 10:47 AM.

vCash
    fixed that for you.

A If you arrest them they won't get licenses...

B licenses are there to insure people can drive.

C. If they don't get licenses more people who don't know the rules will be on the road

D. People Die. And it costs lots of money.

You want to have an argument about Illegal immigration fine... Have one. I am talking about public health. Saving lives is more important than the anxiety over the changing culture.

http://www3.illinois.gov/PressReleas...2&RecNum=10725

uninsured illegals cost citizens of Illinois 64 million dollars in claims alone. If this can get them insured then the money alone is well worth it. Your rates would even go down.

But please continue to trumpet this cause. It just helps progressives win.
    By deporting them would address this and other negative issues not related to driving.

vCash
    By deporting them would address this and other negative issues not related to driving.
    SO you think we should say come in for a license... then go gotcha... and deport them. If you don't understand where that logic fails then well...

If they think you will detain them then they won't go get licenses. So you could catch a couple with this... then they would stop going. It would also be entrapment. Which is something we are legally unable to do.

vCash

It's hard to have an adult discussion with a person who is in favor of illegal immigration. And by your statement, you are in favor of it.
    When you go to the DMV you're under someone else's physical control? That's news to me.

As for having an adult discussion, I'm all for it. Let's not start with a broad brush condemnation of everyone whose opinion differs from our own, shall we? Let's not mischaracterize our opponent's position by saying they "favor illegal immigration" when that is clearly not what they said. Let's play it honestly and stick to the issues. You know, have an adult conversation. Deal?
    Young black males in recent years were at a far greater risk of being shot dead by police than their white counterparts 21 times greater i, according to a ProPublica analysis of federally collected data on fatal police shootings.

But racism is dead. Right?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Labgrownmangoat View Post
    When you go to the DMV you're under someone else's physical control? That's news to me.

As for having an adult discussion, I'm all for it. Let's not start with a broad brush condemnation of everyone whose opinion differs from our own, shall we? Let's not mischaracterize our opponent's position by saying they "favor illegal immigration" when that is clearly not what they said. Let's play it honestly and stick to the issues. You know, have an adult conversation. Deal?
    No They've got me... They were right. I am all for illegal immigration. I think that mexico should be emptied of all people and they should all come streaming into this country. Really I do. That's my plan.

vCash

Haven't we always been told driving is not a right, it's a privilege? To obtain a license, you have to have a temporary passport which only gives you a limited license or are a citizen of this country. These people nor have the privilege or the legal status to get one. They do not deserve to drive on the very roads I drive on every day. There are many of people not from this country who did the right thing and applied to citizenship and took all of the classes to obtain one. Illegals should be detained and sent back to their native countries.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by D Roses Bulls View Post
    Haven't we always been told driving is not a right, it's a privilege? To obtain a license, you have to have a temporary passport which only gives you a limited license or are a citizen of this country. These people nor have the privilege or the legal status to get one. They do not deserve to drive on the very roads I drive on every day. There are many of people not from this country who did the right thing and applied to citizenship and took all of the classes to obtain one. Illegals should be detained and sent back to their native countries.
    And people question how the republican party are losing people in the country.....

I'm no supporter or water carrier for the democratic party, nor will I ever support them. I voted for Jill Stein, so no one better confuse me with being an Obamazon here. With that being said, I'm glad the republicans lost the white house, and I'm glad that their future looks pretty bad.

Just because you're not a U.S. citizen does not mean you don't have the right to drive a car and live in the country. A U.S. citizen is not above anyone else in this world, nor is a U.S. citizen below anyone.

Also I'm glad I can drive on the road knowing that the probability that the drivers near me have a license has increased. This makes driving safer.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by bootleg42 View Post
    And people question how the republican party are losing people in the country.....

I'm no supporter or water carrier for the democratic party, nor will I ever support them. I voted for Jill Stein, so no one better confuse me with being an Obamazon here. With that being said, I'm glad the republicans lost the white house, and I'm glad that their future looks pretty bad.

Just because you're not a U.S. citizen does not mean you don't have the right to drive a car and live in the country. A U.S. citizen is not above anyone else in this world, nor is a U.S. citizen below anyone.

Also I'm glad I can drive on the road knowing that the probability that the drivers near me have a license has increased. This makes driving safer.
    I am not a republican for one. and the part I bolded, thank you cause I am sitting here at work laughing my *** off showing all my co workers. Cause that is about one of the dumbest things I have ever read on this site. I said if you have a temporary passport or a citizenship you have the ability to drive, not if you are a illegal. they have no rights.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by bootleg42 View Post

HAHAHAHAHAHA, yes it does unless you have a legal reason to be in the United States. US citizens aren't above or below anyone else in the world, but they are above everyone else while in this country. That's what citizenship is for.
    On Cam Newton:

Quote Originally Posted by Norm View Post
    So it's official.

This jerk off is going to be the first QB taken in the first round (or maybe the first 5) in the modern era to throw less than 300 passes at DI level. and he might go #1 overall.

hahahahahahahahahahahaha

Nfl scouting is a joke.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by homestarunner93 View Post
    HAHAHAHAHAHA, yes it does unless you have a legal reason to be in the United States. US citizens aren't above or below anyone else in the world, but they are above everyone else while in this country. That's what citizenship is for.
    Huh. You're going to have to explain to me how they're above non-citizens.
    Visit my Blog.

"Glad the GOP finally came out with an Obamacare alternative. Can't wait to see their alternative to the Iraq War." - @LOLGOP

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by D Roses Bulls View Post
    There is a difference between being legally correct and living on planet earth. As I said, the US is not going to engage in a massive deportation plan. That's what ******* nations like Iran do. They deported tens of thousands (with plans for up to 1.5 million) people into Afghanistan in 2007 and 2008
    http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/south_asia/6615585.stm
    and 900,000 more in 2011http://tolonews.com/en/afghanistan/4...fghan-refugees

If you want us to be on par with ****wads like the Iranian government, well, that's just your opinion, man. I think we can do much better than that.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Patsfan56 View Post
    There is a difference between being legally correct and living on planet earth. As I said, the US is not going to engage in a massive deportation plan. That's what ******* nations like Iran do. They deported tens of thousands (with plans for up to 1.5 million) people into Afghanistan in 2007 and 2008
    http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/south_asia/6615585.stm
    and 900,000 more in 2011http://tolonews.com/en/afghanistan/4...fghan-refugees

If you want us to be on par with ****wads like the Iranian government, well, that's just your opinion, man. I think we can do much better than that.
    who the **** would go to Iraq? so we give licenses to people who havent taken the test or people who haven't followed the proper protocol to obtain citizenship? yeah that makes a lot of sense. how about let's give people who haven't passed a background test guns as well. cause a car is as much of a weapon as a gun. you never even addressed my first point about driving is a privilege and illegals dont have privileges.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast