Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

View Poll Results: Which Raptor leads the team in scoring tonight?

Voters
29. You may not vote on this poll
  • DeRozan

10 34.48%
  • Bargnani

5 17.24%
  • Lowry

13 44.83%
  • Valanciunas

0 0%
  • Pietrus

1 3.45%
  • Someone off the Bench

0 0%
Page 21 of 27 FirstFirst ... 111920212223 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by B2B View Post
    What I want to point out before I continue, is last season apposed to this, Bargnani had a more prominent role offensively. (The team was better last season, throwing games)

I've read people say, that I assume are connected with the team, Bargnani would be better suited as a 3rd option on offence. The team has made Lowry & DeRozan more prominent options offensively this season, structuring the offence around Lowry, as a result Bargnani has regressed offensively.

Disagree with the notion of 3rd option because it maximizes his flaws & reduces his contributions. Which this team cannot compensate for.

If Bargnani is not considered by the team a top option on offence his role on the team should be reduced.
    Isn't that what happens when you put someone on the bench?

you are absolutely right though. no team can be successful if their third option in the starting 5 does nothing else well. casey is smart enough to know this i'm sure.
    Last edited by Jamiecballer; 12-06-2012 at 09:09 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by nycericanguy View Post
    well unfortunately it looks like you were right about Bargs...

but hopefully we can use his expiring, if not at least we unloaded Novak's deal...

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Jamiecballer View Post
    Isn't that what happens when you put someone on the bench?
    Difference is, I consider him a top option offensively despite what he has shown this season.

What I would like to see is the team bench him to give Lowry & Davis a chance.

Want to see if the team would be better than last season with Bargnani as the main offensive option making the biggest mistake this season, restructuring the offence around Lowry or not.

vCash
    Difference is, I consider him a top option offensively despite what he has shown this season.

What I would like to see is the team bench him to give Lowry & Davis a chance.

Want to see if the team would be better than last season with Bargnani as the main offensive option making the biggest mistake this season, restructuring the offence around Lowry or not.
    do you think that Bargnani could be the number one option on the starting 5 of a successful team?

but hopefully we can use his expiring, if not at least we unloaded Novak's deal...

vCash
    do you think that Bargnani could be the number one option on the starting 5 of a successful team?
    Don't know

vCash
    Don't know
    tell me what you think. i don't care what you know

vCash

Game 19 (TOR v. SAC) Dec 5: Raps Look to Steal the Crown from Kings

I don't think he could be a number one option on a successful team, perhaps a number two option. On the current Raps team, he can be a number one option and he should be but there's no point arguing that on PSD.
    “It’s about winning,” Stoudemire said. “You win, you’re going to get on national TV. Simple. In Phoenix, we won — Western Conference finals three, four years, playoffs every year. We won. If you don’t win, nobody really wants to see you.”

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by aman_13 View Post
    I don't think he could be a number one option on a successful team, perhaps a number two option. On the current Raps team, he can be a number one option and he should be but there's no point arguing that on PSD.
    well that's no fun, isn't that the point of a forum?

i guess i'll see you all next year then?

vCash
    If Bargnani isn't the number one option of offense he sucks because he doesn't nothing else.

vCash

Game 19 (TOR v. SAC) Dec 5: Raps Look to Steal the Crown from Kings

Lol Jamie, we already shared our views on the Casey's fault thread. I'm referring to most Raps fans on this site. As the game threads suggest, almost everyone is tired of his play and just want him gone.
    “It’s about winning,” Stoudemire said. “You win, you’re going to get on national TV. Simple. In Phoenix, we won — Western Conference finals three, four years, playoffs every year. We won. If you don’t win, nobody really wants to see you.”

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by aman_13 View Post
    Lol Jamie, we already shared our views on the Casey's fault thread. I'm referring to most Raps fans on this site. As the game threads suggest, almost everyone is tired of his play and just want him gone.
    Yuppp!
    ]I may be acting like a Kidd, switch from team to team, now I'm getting Bucks and all I see is green. Call me what you want, image don't mean a thing to me, sign me for 5 or 6 mill and worry about my legacy. - Me

vCash
    tell me what you think. i don't care what you know
    I'll answer it for him. No.

He's too one-dimensional. At this level, to be successful, you've gotta provide more than what he does.

vCash
    Holy ****, I checked my facebook news feed this morning and the first 15 messages were **** Bargnani, trade Bargnani.

Wth happened?? Did this guy really cost us ANOTHER game??

2013 Mock Chicago Bulls

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Eagles4Lyfe View Post
    Holy ****, I checked my facebook news feed this morning and the first 15 messages were **** Bargnani, trade Bargnani.

Wth happened?? Did this guy really cost us ANOTHER game??
    Pretty much. Lowry and Pietrus were carrying us pretty hard. If DD or AB stepped up we would have easily won.

vCash
    Wow lmao someone posted some twitter feeds.

Greg Sansone tweeted: " Bargnani should go from promoting pastas to bricks"

TheScore tweeted: "The Raptors were looking for their third ever win in Sacremento, While Bargnani was looking for three rebounds"

We went on a 16-5 run when he left the floor lmfao our coach is as clueless as a blond. I told you guys the Twolves fired him for a reason, he's trash aside from his defensive crap.

2013 Mock Chicago Bulls

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Eagles4Lyfe View Post
    Wow lmao someone posted some twitter feeds.

Greg Sansone tweeted: " Bargnani should go from promoting pastas to bricks"

TheScore tweeted: "The Raptors were looking for their third ever win in Sacremento, While Bargnani was looking for three rebounds"

We went on a 16-5 run when he left the floor lmfao our coach is as clueless as a blond. I told you guys the Twolves fired him for a reason, he's trash aside from his defensive crap.
    Umm Cousins was killing Val and Ed Davis was struggling offensively and defensively. Casey had no choice but to play Andrea when Sac started to make their run.

Page 21 of 27 FirstFirst ... 111920212223 ... LastLast