Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

View Poll Results: Which Raptor leads the team in scoring tonight?

Voters
29. You may not vote on this poll
  • DeRozan

10 34.48%
  • Bargnani

5 17.24%
  • Lowry

13 44.83%
  • Valanciunas

0 0%
  • Pietrus

1 3.45%
  • Someone off the Bench

0 0%
Page 19 of 27 FirstFirst ... 91718192021 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by dalton749 View Post
    **** casey, **** bargs, **** bc, **** toronto sports, **** this season, **** mlse, **** refs, **** okc for having our pick, **** my life.
    hello nfl
    Looks like an overreaction.

We lost to the Kings. Big deal.

Look at the bright side:

Pietrus showed us that he can play the 3 decently.
    Lowry, again, showed he can lead this team.
    Davis showed that he can replace Andrea.
    Amir continued to hustle.

And by the way, those pants, they belong to my dad.And they're not really pants,
    they're Lederhosen

vCash
    fire colangelo, since he doesnt want to trade bargnani. **** bargnani, casey, the organization.

[/Center]

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Raps Insider 12 View Post
    A major regression.

I can't believe the defense had failed.

The offense is worse

And closing games has been the major problem all season.

Two of our starters that we are all expecting to carry this team had failed us. Consistency from both DD and Bargs were not evident.

Lowry/Val/Ed/Ross plus Pietrus should deserve a re-up, everyone else are expendable IMO.
    He's been more consistent than everyone else on the team.

vCash
    lowry
    derozan
    pietrus
    Gasol
    Val

Is alegit starting 5, even past his prime, gasol can give us 18 pts 10 reb 2 block on EFFICENT 50% + shooting. He'd make this team a lot better with his defense. Please, just get it done aleady colangelo. e

[/Center]

vCash
    we have all been searching for answers. EVERYONE looks for someone to blame after every loss, and STILL has something to gripe about after every win. we need to face it, as entertaining as the games are, THIS TEAM is just not good enough to break through YET.

good teams close games out. we are obviously incapable of doing that. phil jackson couldnt coach this team to a ship, and i guarantee he'd have a hard time bringing us to the playoffs, so why such hate for casey.

at the end of the day, there are 14 teams that dont make the playoffs. are ALL those GMs crap? when its all said and done, the players play. the players make the choices on the floor, and the players put up shots, and play D. so why all the hate for BC?

the FO and the coaching staff do what is in their power. putting the ball in hoop and playing good D is not. the players on this particular team, just are not good enough yet. i am still keeping up hope that we can turn this thing around. we arent getting blown out, and for the most part we are in the games. as a fan, what more can you ask for? they are giving themselves an opportunity to win, and as long as they do that, theres always a chance.

2015 is OURS!
    #WeTheNorth

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    He's been more consistent than everyone else on the team.
    lol, lmao, Rofl.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by jsumadchat View Post
    we have all been searching for answers. EVERYONE looks for someone to blame after every loss, and STILL has something to gripe about after every win. we need to face it, as entertaining as the games are, THIS TEAM is just not good enough to break through YET.

good teams close games out. we are obviously incapable of doing that. phil jackson couldnt coach this team to a ship, and i guarantee he'd have a hard time bringing us to the playoffs, so why such hate for casey.

at the end of the day, there are 14 teams that dont make the playoffs. are ALL those GMs crap? when its all said and done, the players play. the players make the choices on the floor, and the players put up shots, and play D. so why all the hate for BC?

the FO and the coaching staff do what is in their power. putting the ball in hoop and playing good D is not. the players on this particular team, just are not good enough yet. i am still keeping up hope that we can turn this thing around. we arent getting blown out, and for the most part we are in the games. as a fan, what more can you ask for? they are giving themselves an opportunity to win, and as long as they do that, theres always a chance.
    problem is this team should be better than its record -- you telling me they should have the same record as cleveland right now?

HUGEEEEEEEEEEEEEE DISAPPOINTMENT!!! THis team should be .500 on paper -- or at worst maybe 8-11...but come on 4-15? Getting re-donk-ulous.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Johann View Post
    Looks like an overreaction.

We lost to the Kings. Big deal.

Look at the bright side:

Pietrus showed us that he can play the 3 decently.
    Lowry, again, showed he can lead this team.
    Davis showed that he can replace Andrea.
    Amir continued to hustle.
    it is a big deal. im tired of waiting around for the team to continue to fail us. something needs to change big time or this will eventually turn into a team with no 2013 pick, no lowry and still no playoffs. but hey atleast chris bosh eventually turned into quincy acy

vCash
    Didn't watch the first 3 quarters, but the refs took 'let them play' to a whole new level in the 4th. Lowry was getting mugged.
    #3in5

<3
    "[He's] a really complete player... There's not really any weaknesses to his game." - Bill Belichick on Andrew Luck
    "Vontae Davis looks like Bumgarner of the San Francisco Giants. He's throwing a no hitter out there tonight" - Jon Gruden

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by sfgiants5518 View Post
    Didn't watch the first 3 quarters, but the refs took 'let them play' to a whole new level in the 4th. Lowry was getting mugged.
    can you blame the refs? two 4 win teams playing in a gutter hole like sacramento -- i'd want out asap as well...

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Sanyo View Post
    problem is this team should be better than its record -- you telling me they should have the same record as cleveland right now?

HUGEEEEEEEEEEEEEE DISAPPOINTMENT!!! THis team should be .500 on paper -- or at worst maybe 8-11...but come on 4-15? Getting re-donk-ulous.
    i never said any of that. what im saying is that they are playing more good basketball than they are bad basketball. problem is, when they get in bad stretches, they are REALLY BAD STRETCHES. it doesnt help that they have almost NO respect from the refs and at LEAST once a game you see a silly call against us. 5-second calls on jose, mcgees obvious travel on a putback the other night, REPEATED missed fouls.... obviously all these things add up over the course of a game, and it seems like the raps gets one in their favour for every 20 against em.

also, the team IS better than they are playing, but like i said, things just arent working out. its not anyone in particulars fault, but placing blame on anyone in particular is just way easier than actually seeing whats going on i guess.

2015 is OURS!
    #WeTheNorth

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by jsumadchat View Post
    i never said any of that. what im saying is that they are playing more good basketball than they are bad basketball. problem is, when they get in bad stretches, they are REALLY BAD STRETCHES. it doesnt help that they have almost NO respect from the refs and at LEAST once a game you see a silly call against us. 5-second calls on jose, mcgees obvious travel on a putback the other night, REPEATED missed fouls.... obviously all these things add up over the course of a game, and it seems like the raps gets one in their favour for every 20 against em.

also, the team IS better than they are playing, but like i said, things just arent working out. its not anyone in particulars fault, but placing blame on anyone in particular is just way easier than actually seeing whats going on i guess.
    Things aren't clicking at all. There are a combination of things going wrong that has obviously been stated earlier. However I feel as though there's one basic ingredient missing that all good or decent teams have and that is a true leader. Or even decent veteran leadership.

Bargnani thinks his the leader or the go to guy but really he just forces everything, Kyle Lowry turns into Mike James at times, DD still has his training wheels on, and Calderon..umm well his just Calderon. Kyle Lowry to a certain extent has probably been the only one trying to take that leadership role but he just got here. I don't see the passion or the hunger. There's no attitude, no flare. And the thing is you can't trade or waive all these players for not having all these attributes but one thing all NBA teams do is simply fire the coach. I can see it happening very soon because its his job to motivate his team to play hard and the right way.

vCash
    At worst we should be a couple games under .500 at best a few games over. but 4-15 come on we are underachieving there is not way your telling me we are that bad. Also didn't get to watch the game I fell asleep. I'll catch raptors game in an hour or something to see how we lost this one.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BALLER R View Post
    At worst we should be a couple games under .500 at best a few games over. but 4-15 come on we are underachieving there is not way your telling me we are that bad. Also didn't get to watch the game I fell asleep. I'll catch raptors game in an hour or something to see how we lost this one.
    Being over 500 is a stretch but we definitely have underachieved. I think realistically we should be about 8-11.

-Triple OT game vs Jazz
    -Spurs OT game
    -Refs Robbed Us Vs Bobcats
    -Refs screwed us Vs Pacers in opener late (after giving up 4th q lead)
    -Refs screwed us Vs Pistons on Drummond basket interference (1pt loss)

Couple those 5 games with close losses to Denver, Sac and Brooklyn, as well. Its very reasonable to think 4 of those 8 should have gone our way.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by FriedTofuz View Post
    fire colangelo, since he doesnt want to trade bargnani. **** bargnani, casey, the organization.
    The Toronto Raptors and Minnesota Timberwolves have both recently tried to engage the Lakers in trade discussions for Gasol, sources told ESPN.com, but the Lakers continue to tell teams that call that they will not consider dealing the Spaniard until L.A. can fully assess its roster after the return of injured point guard Steve Nash.

http://espn.go.com/los-angeles/nba/s...ries-pau-gasol

Page 19 of 27 FirstFirst ... 91718192021 ... LastLast