would be cool to see him do well
    @wiscobiz

vCash

vCash
    That was fast

vCash
    You have to wonder what kind of shape he is in

vCash
    If we were bringing someone in I would have at least liked to look at also Tim Hightower or Steve Slaton at least for a look before just automatically signing Grant. Both are younger. I'm sure this was all about familiarity. I hope he's still got something, he should be well rested.

vCash

Not that this is the answer to everything but it's better than the alternatives
    Last edited by Before4; 12-05-2012 at 11:02 AM.

vCash
    cool. always did like ryan
    30 Team Stadium Checklist: 10 to go

1) Yankees 2) Orioles 3) Rays 4) Red Sox 5) Mets 6) Braves 7) Phillies 8) Nationals 9) Marlins 10) Pirates 11) Padres 12) Astros 13) Mariners 14) Twins 15) Cubs 16) White Sox 17) Cardinals 18) Indians 19) Tigers 20) Royals

vCash
    at this point in the season I would definitely rather have Grant than someone who will take a few weeks to get up to speed in the offense.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Juice84 View Post
    at this point in the season I would definitely rather have Grant than someone who will take a few weeks to get up to speed in the offense.
    Thats exactly what Mike was trying to do here.. We dont have time to wait.. We need a running game now.. He will be ready for Bear Week.

vCash
    Smart move, I like it. Packers are one injury away from resigning Ahman Green.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by TC119 View Post
    Smart move, I like it. Packers are one injury away from resigning Ahman Green.
    Hahahaha.. Thats the second running back I thought of after Grant.. Thats how you know its bad.

vCash
    Happy to have Grant back. Wish we could get lucky like the Skins or Eagles and get someone like Brown or Morris later in the draft.

vCash
    smart?? I think this is ridiculous.......

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by petrey10 View Post
    smart?? I think this is ridiculous.......
    whats rediculous is if the packers had alex green as their starting running back going into the playoffs, ryan grant is better then any other running back thats on our roster... and ya people can say oh should have tried out slaton or hightower, well thats fine and dandy but if you bring in those guys they have to learn a brand new offense, ryan grant already knows our offense so there wont be any learning curve as there would have been for a different rb

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by 4getboutit4 View Post
    whats rediculous is if the packers had alex green as their starting running back going into the playoffs, ryan grant is better then any other running back thats on our roster... and ya people can say oh should have tried out slaton or hightower, well thats fine and dandy but if you bring in those guys they have to learn a brand new offense, ryan grant already knows our offense so there wont be any learning curve as there would have been for a different rb
    Yeah I said look at a couple guys. I'm fine with Grant but I also like looking at all options. What does it hurt to bring a couple guys in for an interview, kick the tires a little bit? You want the best possible guy especially right now. Grant has the edge having been in the system but any RB knowing the system or not is an upgrade to what we have right now. Plus I imagine their not just gonna throw Grant out there for 20+ carries Sunday night right off the bat so any guy could take a day or two to digest most of the playbook. Green and Kuhn will still be heavily involved until Grant gets settled.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast