Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: The 9

vCash
    Well then, in the real world of the NFL

People give a ****, and reality is much different then your opinion dude.

Cheers

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by chucklemethis View Post
    Yeah but you're confusing me for someone who gives a ****. I understand it's a different situation and I respect your opinions, which I don't think are wrong. I'd just rather see him get a little playing time now, deserved or not.
    Then you spit in the face of accountability.

-Stork

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by fishedz View Post
    Well then, in the real world of the NFL

People give a ****, and reality is much different then your opinion dude.

Cheers
    yeah no ****. thanks for the life lesson, bro

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by chucklemethis View Post
    Kinda pisses me off they draft Bergstrom for the ZBS and they don't start him at this point I mean wtf. See what you have going forward. Start him in place of Brisiel or Carlisle for a game or two at least
    D.A should have put Brisiel's dumb@ss on the bench, I think it was against the Benals when he kept causing those holding penalties.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by stephkyle7 View Post
    @ posting...Carson restructured his 2012 salary down to less then a 1 million cap hit this year, as part of that restructure 5 million of his 2013 salary was guarenteed...so once again, carson would cost us 5 million to cut.

As far as the others go ,ive researched several sites and these are the acurate salary figures, some of which may have additinal guareenteed money due in addition to, but as far as base salarys according to their original contracts they are all acurate.Huff is 4 million base and 4 million bonus.

DHB has been payed most of his guarenteed money, he will cost us 4 million a year for 2013 and 2014 to cut, but I would think the alternative in paying him around 8 million a season for those two years is unlikely.
    he would certainly entertain a restructure but you have top consider what he might get on the open market, all he has to do is get someone to offer him 4 million a season and hes back at 8 becasue of his guarenteed money through us. million is still to high for his services so Im guessing he will accept a restructure to reduce his cap hit to around 4.5 to 5 million, still to high for his production, but better then paying 4 million for nothing. IF he wont restructure I think he will be cut.
    I see everywhere that Palmer in non guaranteed

Yall let me slip?!?!

vCash
    Keep Carson, Huff, & Jano. Draft a QB this draft and have him sit behind Carson for 2 years. Switch Huff to cb full-time.

Get rid of the rest of the crew and add Condo & Lechler to the list.
    Last edited by blakersburris; 12-05-2012 at 03:33 PM.

vCash
    At this point, get rid of everyone. You certainly can't get any worse by replacing all of these guys I mean really.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by raiderposting View Post
    I see everywhere that Palmer in non guaranteed
    I suppose technically hes not,but we moved almost all his 2012 salary to 2013 right at the start of the year.his cap hit for 2012 was under 1 mil.
    5mil was defered and Guarenteed for 2013.

Im thinking that RMs defense of our DTs in his last presser means hes happy with their performances..But 15 million is a lot especially if you move houston inside and draft someone in the 1st three round sto pair up with him, then you sign Bryant again and you need one more tackle and you havent even spent 5 million.
    I think there is a very good chance they are bopth gone.
    Briesel I HOPE they can him, he hasnt impressed me and hes making 4 million.
    I think we are stuck with our two half a player safeties, but we will get to cut DHB and Mclain so IMO we will dump about 25 million,but not really lower where we are cap wise by the moves becasuse of the huge jumps Carson, Branch and Huff will recieve....another 23 million in dead cap comes off though so we will have significant cap space, but only half a roster signed.

vCash
    Its pretty safe to say that none of us understand the financials enough to talk authoritatively about the situation we're in.

But I'll be shocked if more than 3 of those guys are still on the team next year.

-Stork

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by stephkyle7 View Post
    come on guys, I want some analysis...yeah huffs not very good but hes got 4 million we have to pay no matter what.

so do you eat that for a different FS?
    Id like to see us sign goldson to help out but I think we are stuck with both our safties
    We're not going to sign any notable free agents bro.

For at least the next two off-seasons, it'll mainly be about dealing with cap issues. If we're replacing players, it'll be with others we drafted, low-level free agent signings, or signing practice squad players.
    RAIDERS. ARE. BACK.

vCash
    we really wont have any significant money until 2014. We will have some cap hits to deal with, we can probably get in a couple of DIFFERENCE starters in FA ones, ones that can actually produce consistently . in 2014 i can see a lot of money available.

Yall let me slip?!?!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by mberr View Post
    We're not going to sign any notable free agents bro.

For at least the next two off-seasons, it'll mainly be about dealing with cap issues. If we're replacing players, it'll be with others we drafted, low-level free agent signings, or signing practice squad players.
    that's BS. Reggie will be able to sign at least 1 free agent that will make a difference. It might not be a huge deal (Cliff Avril) but it could be just the right amount of years and money for someone else.

vCash
    That's why I said the FA signings won't be notable (IE splashy) but low-level signings sort of like Wheeler.
    RAIDERS. ARE. BACK.

vCash
    I would welcome more Wheeler's...

vCash
    DHB Seymour Kelly and DMAC will be gone
    believing what you believe in. sticking up for your rights and sticking up for the rights of others from time to time. do it your way. don't let the culture tell you what to do. that's being a Raider. -Al Davis

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast