Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Rique View Post
    For Crash YES he is injury prone he has been injured for a lot of his career due to the way he plays. I can take him being injured because he plays so hard. Deron since joining the Nets has been extremely injury prone and hasn't even played a string of 5-10 healthy games he always has a nagging injury.
    So are you saying that D-Will is injury prone 'cause he plays with nagging injuries? I am guessing that 75% + of the NBA is injury prone.

As for Brook Lopez we can speculate all we want 'bout this. It is almost identical to the Richard Jefferson situation. Everyone wanted to say he was injury prone. If I remember correctly I don't think he end up missing an injury prone amount of games throughout his career.
    Ballin-

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Ballin-Shhhh View Post
    So are you saying that D-Will is injury prone 'cause he plays with nagging injuries? I am guessing that 75% + of the NBA is injury prone.

As for Brook Lopez we can speculate all we want 'bout this. It is almost identical to the Richard Jefferson situation. Everyone wanted to say he was injury prone. If I remember correctly I don't think he end up missing an injury prone amount of games throughout his career.
    No his production has suffered because of these injuries. He hasn't been healthy since joining the nets and his fg % shows this. If you dont think hes been injury prone since joining the nets you have to be crazy
    Last edited by Rique; 12-07-2012 at 11:14 AM.

vCash
    DWILL is not injury prone I dont understand where this is coming from. He had a nagging wrist injury and thats it. His crappy FG% is shot selection more than anything

vCash
    No his production has suffered because of these injuries. He hasn't been healthy since joining the nets and his fg % shows this. If you dont think hes been injury prone since joining the nets you have to be crazy
    Like I said to you before, I am guess, but 75% or maybe I should have said a good majority of NBA players play with nagging injuries constantly. By your standards that means a good portion of NBA is injury prone. I don't want to hear excuses that he is not effiecient 'cause of an injury. He needs to suck it up and do better like a lot of people have. There is no reason he should be shooting this poorly regardless of injuries.
    Ballin-

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by waveycrockett View Post
    DWILL is not injury prone I dont understand where this is coming from. He had a nagging wrist injury and thats it. His crappy FG% is shot selection more than anything
    His ankle is jacked up too
    Ballin-

vCash
    he has definitely been injury prone since joining the nets.... every other game he gets injured... he still plays but he's always injured
    [

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by jmoney85 View Post
    he has definitely been injury prone since joining the nets.... every other game he gets injured... he still plays but he's always injured
    I don't see how these guys don't get he is injury prone. The man has a wrist injury and leg injuries as well

vCash
    I don't see how these guys don't get he is injury prone. The man has a wrist injury and leg injuries as well
    I play soccer and I just recently have broken my wrist playing it, I have misaligned bones in my foot from several years back, two jacked up big toes where I do not have full mobility and if I am misfortunte to bend it further than it allows me to it is a sharp long lasting pain, and two sore knees from hitting the ground constantly. Every game I reaggervate one or multiple problems that I have hurt in the past and sometimes I get the joys of adding a new problem. You play a sport you will get hurt, every game, no matter what. I call this reality of playing sports. When people constantly start missing time, year after year, then they are injury prone by what I see. Basically you just have a softer defination of what injury prone is. It is no big deal and I would agree with you, by your definination, and the people who have views similar to yours, D-Will is injury prone.
    Ballin-

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12