... he just can't and won't stay healthy. I am a Knick fan, but I have a huge amount of respect for this Nets team, and even think a HEALTHY Nets team could be the 2nd best team in the conference, ahead of my Knicks.

Having said that, I posted this last year, and want to post it again: Brook Lopez can't stay healthy. His body structure can't support his mass, and that's why you will see tons of ankle sprains, strains, stress fractures, breaks, etc... It's a tragedy, since he is now signed to a max deal, but I am sorry to say he won't stay healthy.

When you guys beat us the other night, you looked like the stronger, more physical, and more dominating team, and it scared me. But a healthy Lopez is an absolute necessity for this team, and I am afraid his injuries will get worse and worse, and be your demise....

- tfy

PS Gerald Wallace is also an absolute beast, and could be one of the top 30 players in the NBA if he didn't get hurt all the time as well.... If these two could somehow stay healthy, it would be huge, but Truth Frees You doesn't see it....