Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

vCash

No more "Iso Joe"

He is stalling the offense. He needs to cut to the basket and spot up but no more trying to create off the dribble. Marshon needs to eat some of his minutes. Joe has not. Found his place on the team offensively. It is okay if he turns into Wallace at the SG spot and focuses on defense and let's the offense come as opportunities rather than try to manufacture points. The offense needs to go through Deron finding opportunities for everyone except for Brook who can create is own opportunities in the post.

vCash
    He hasn't found his place on the team offensively in like 15 games or so. The Heat took a while to gel, calm down.

vCash
    The entire offense was stagnant in the 2nd half which forced him to try and create. The "Iso Joe" thing is a stupid thing impatient fans say.

vCash
    ^Iso Joe is the nickname he had over several years in Atlanta, it's not a Brooklyn thing. Everyone and their mother knew that was the type of player he is. Just gonna have to deal with it.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Robbw241 View Post
    ^Iso Joe is the nickname he had over several years in Atlanta, it's not a Brooklyn thing. Everyone and their mother knew that was the type of player he is. Just gonna have to deal with it.
    Yes I know its been beaten to death. Mike Woodson loved iso-Joe just like iso-Melo. Was he iso-Joe in PHX??? No I dont think so
    Last edited by waveycrockett; 12-03-2012 at 02:49 AM.

vCash
    He only iso when there's nothing happening with our offense....the ball is moving well, we get many of open looks and and our bigs gets good touches....

vCash
    He is just fine. We lost games we shouldn't have and we have won some great games. For a team that is finding it's groove I will take 11-5
    BEAT THE KNICKS

vCash
    ^ That

East Flatbush to Canarsie to Roselle park
    vCash
    I love what JJ brings to the team, he can create his own shot, and he's an excellent passer.I'm not worried about his shooting, it will come around.

I don't see anything wrong with ISOJOE for stretches during the game, usually happens when he is playing with the second team.

vCash
    I actually see him being too passive....

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ee View Post
    I actually see him being too passive....
    its hard not 2 b passive when ur shooting under 30% in some games. im not too worried about him or dwills shot either. i mean. can u believe we're around the top 3 in the eastern conference with dwill and jj having terrible shooting #s? those r our 2 best players. THIS. TEAM. IS. DEEP
    BBRRRROOOOOOOKKKKLLNNNNNNNNNNNNN

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by maddBat View Post
    its hard not 2 b passive when ur shooting under 30% in some games. im not too worried about him or dwills shot either. i mean. can u believe we're around the top 3 in the eastern conference with dwill and jj having terrible shooting #s? those r our 2 best players. THIS. TEAM. IS. DEEP
    he's shooting 48% the last 6 games so he's on his way....

vCash
    hes fine .... he just happened to run into better players lol... he was still doing his thing but when miami turned up their defense it was a wrap
    [

vCash
    Hahaha... Rose-colored glasses make Iso-Joe not Iso-Melo?? They the same fuqin chuckster. Just Melo is better.

Originally Posted by DoMeFavors
    In 30-40 years Nets will have the most championships in NBA history, you can quote me on it. Nobody has an owner like mine.

Originally Posted by DoMeFavors
    Fact is I would take Brook over Dwight, I wanted Dwight over Brook for this team because Nets have two 20 point scorers in JJ and Deron but if I was starting a team it would be Brook he is more of a franchise player.