Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 891011 LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by steveg888 View Post
    I'm not ready to kill the OC. Methinks an OC needs a quality QB to get good results. Kevin Gilbride is one of the most maligned OCs in history, but now he is brilliant with Eli playing well. How many OCs has New England had since Brady has been playing at a high level? They are all excellent?

I think Sanchez can make the best OC look bad. When drawing up plays, do you think the OC says, "Mark, on this play, throw it right into the hands of the DE, on this play, throw it off your back foot right to Kerry Rhodes, and on this play, get acquainted with Brandon Moore's butt."

Put Schotty or Sparano in Denver, Green Bay, etc., and their systems would be considered wonderful.
    Schotty's offense was lighting things up when Favre was in town before he got hurt, of course.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Magoo View Post
    Of all the things Rex has said about the situation, this is the most disturbing.

Wrong....By a country mile!!

This is by far the most disturbing because I think he truly believes this ****.

Ive got three quarterbacks I feel good about, Ryan said. I think were in a lot better situation than probably a lot of teams.

WOW!! Wish he would have named those other teams.

"The Butt of all jokes"

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by scopepts View Post
    http://espn.go.com/new-york/nfl/stor...rience-my-life

^not sure if you guys read this.... Sanchez acknowledging that he has been bad for stretches and is holding himself accountable. Lets see how far this goes on sunday!
    sanchez has been saying the same crap since 2009. Do you really think it was a surprise to him? I mean he had to have heard the crowd.

Sanchez is a robot, I can tell you what he is going to say in a post game, b4 he does.

Its always the same.

"The Butt of all jokes"

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by GreenLantern View Post
    Wrong....By a country mile!!

This is by far the most disturbing because I think he truly believes this ****.

Ive got three quarterbacks I feel good about, Ryan said. I think were in a lot better situation than probably a lot of teams.

WOW!! Wish he would have named those other teams.
    Wrong...By a nautical mile!!!!!!

That statement is just posturing. Rex doesn't believe it because if he thought he had a legit QB in Tebow, he'd have used him by now. As I've already pointed out, it wasn't a coincidence that Rex waited until Tebow inactive to pull Sanchez.

Let your plans be dark and impenetrable as night, and when you move, fall like a thunderbolt.
    -Sun Tzu

vCash
    Here's exactly what happens on Sunday.

Sanchez goes 12-21 for like 179 yards 2 TDs and 0 INTs...the Jets squeak out an ugly win like 14-10 or something. Then Mark is safe for the rest of the season. And then we still don't know anything about our QB situation.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Beltrans Mole View Post

Sanchez goes 12-21 for like 179 yards 2 TDs and 0 INTs...the Jets squeak out an ugly win like 14-10 or something. Then Mark is safe for the rest of the season. And then we still don't know anything about our QB situation.
    I would take that - happily! He would have a completion % of 57%, 2 TDs and no INTs and a QB rating in the high 90's. What is wrong with that!

It is the turnovers that have killed Sanchez's ability to be a consistently winning QB.

Of course I'd love to see us win 49-0 with Sanchez going 23-25 for 380 yards 6 TDs and 0 INTs. That is not the offense we have, or run, and too much of that is based on not developing a Franchise QB, and a successful 21st century offense - I'm not saying Sanchez is capable of doing that, but we'll never know because he definitely doesn't have an offense that can do that.

If we get up by 14 points - REX will go as conservative as Woody Hayes, and you know it!

GO JETS!!!

GO JETS!!!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Beltrans Mole View Post

And Jets fans would still be B****ing about something like, "Oh he only threw for a 179 yards" or some crap like that. Jets fans did when we beat Indy earlier this year, complaining that he only threw for 82 yards. If Sanchez put up those numbers from now until the end of time I would sign up for that.

The problem in Pro football today, given how big it is geared towards offense, if you aren't throwing for 300 yards every game and at least 3 TD's, you had a bad performance as a QB. I mean you look at Marino's record up until last year of 5084 yards-- You had 2 guys break it, 1 guy within 50 yards of it, and 1 other within 150. That would haven't even been thought of back in the 90's and early 2000's.
    PSD's Sheldon Richardson!!!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ccugrad1 View Post
    And Jets fans would still be B****ing about something like, "Oh he only threw for a 179 yards" or some crap like that. Jets fans did when we beat Indy earlier this year, complaining that he only threw for 82 yards. If Sanchez put up those numbers from now until the end of time I would sign up for that.

The problem in Pro football today, given how big it is geared towards offense, if you aren't throwing for 300 yards every game and at least 3 TD's, you had a bad performance as a QB. I mean you look at Marino's record up until last year of 5084 yards-- You had 2 guys break it, 1 guy within 50 yards of it, and 1 other within 150. That would haven't even been thought of back in the 90's and early 2000's.
    Right on!

GO JETS!!!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ccugrad1 View Post

I'm not a huge stats guy, either. If we had a QB who took care of the football and could keep the chains moving on third down, I could care less what his fantasy points were that week. The problem is Sanchez blows up and makes the worst mistakes at the worst times. It's like he hasn't learned to throw the ball away and live for another down....in his fourth year...

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by JRollins Hater View Post
    Unreal. And he'll play average against a horrible Jacksonville team, the Jets will win, and then Ryan will claim that Sanchez "responded".

He sucks. He plain sucks. I've seen enough of this.
    LOL!!!! I wish I could pull up this dude^^^^^ love affair with Mark Sanchez a few years ago and now he's just throwing the kid out the bus...Ohh people...people....

Moh Town!

vCash
    I guess the infallible Mark Sanchez isn't going anywhere
    Twitter: SteveMcG87

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by XtraPoint View Post
    I guess the infallible Mark Sanchez isn't going anywhere
    He's not infallible, and he was never going anywhere. He's here for 1 more year.

Let your plans be dark and impenetrable as night, and when you move, fall like a thunderbolt.
    -Sun Tzu

vCash
    seriously, i'm so tired of this team lately. Sanchez is not a good QB. We need to move on after this yr. We're gonna finish like 8-8 and get another ****** mid-first round pick and miss the playoffs again. I wouldn't even care if we lose the rest of our games and got a decent pick.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by bklynny67 View Post
    seriously, i'm so tired of this team lately. Sanchez is not a good QB. We need to move on after this yr. We're gonna finish like 8-8 and get another ****** mid-first round pick and miss the playoffs again. I wouldn't even care if we lose the rest of our games and got a decent pick.
    I know. It's totally Sanchez's fault the team is probably going to go 8-8 or maybe 9-7. The O-Line, RB's WR's and defense that couldn't stop the run for 10 weeds had nothing to do with it.

**** you Mark Sanchez. I wish I could go back in time and inject you with the AIDS virus when you were born.

-Sun Tzu

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Magoo View Post
    I know. It's totally Sanchez's fault the team is probably going to go 8-8 or maybe 9-7. The O-Line, RB's WR's and defense that couldn't stop the run for 10 weeds had nothing to do with it.

**** you Mark Sanchez. I wish I could go back in time and inject you with the AIDS virus when you were born.
    not really sure what you're talking about here... but if you think Sanchez is a good QB, that's just sad. He's one of the worst. I supported him for a long time but i've run out of excuses. There's a lot of QB's that succeed with weak WR's. Sanchez is just bad.

Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 891011 LastLast