Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 91011
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by bklynny67 View Post
    not really sure what you're talking about here... but if you think Sanchez is a good QB, that's just sad. He's one of the worst. I supported him for a long time but i've run out of excuses. There's a lot of QB's that succeed with weak WR's. Sanchez is just bad.
    Magoo'd fo sho! Put that in a sig!

#Hernandezing

Quote Originally Posted by bwallstreet View Post
    haha delusional
    Someone underestimated the jets!

vCash
    I like sanchez.. He will be good one day..
    NY JETS .we just can't win the games we need to win
    NY Yankees
    NY Knicks
    LETS BALL!!!

2013 NFL PSD MOCK DRAFT:
    1ST RD PICK 9: KEKE MINGO OLB
    2nd rd pick: Giovanni Bernard rb
    3rd rd pick: Zac dysert Qb
    4th rd pick: xavier nixon Og
    5th rd pick: D.C jefferson Te
    6th rd pick: Sio Moore Lb

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by bklynny67 View Post
    not really sure what you're talking about here... but if you think Sanchez is a good QB, that's just sad. He's one of the worst. I supported him for a long time but i've run out of excuses. There's a lot of QB's that succeed with weak WR's. Sanchez is just bad.
    I'd like to hear the list of QB's!
    PSD's Muhammad Wilkerson!!!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ccugrad1 View Post
    I'd like to hear the list of QB's!
    RGIII does not have great WRs and is a rookie, but he is performing at a very high level.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by wiley6 View Post
    RGIII does not have great WRs and is a rookie, but he is performing at a very high level.
    Really? Pierre Garcon, Santana Moss would BOTH be the #1's here and Hankerson and Morgan would both be playing significant. Oh yeah, and Alfred Morris would WITHOUT QUESTION be the #1 RB here.

As a Jet fan, I'd kill for that RB and WR corp.
    PSD's Muhammad Wilkerson!!!

vCash
    Really? Pierre Garcon, Santana Moss would BOTH be the #1's here and Hankerson and Morgan would both be playing significant. Oh yeah, and Alfred Morris would WITHOUT QUESTION be the #1 RB here.

As a Jet fan, I'd kill for that RB and WR corp.
    ABSOLUTLEY! While RGIII is running a college offense up there in washington, he makes alot of plays with his running ability. I dont think sanchez would be as successful in Washington running that offense, but he would do better with those Wr's without question.

#Hernandezing

Quote Originally Posted by bwallstreet View Post
    haha delusional
    Someone underestimated the jets!

Somewhere within the transmutation of Yin and Yang
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by jetsfansince'67 View Post
    I would take that - happily! He would have a completion % of 57%, 2 TDs and no INTs and a QB rating in the high 90's. What is wrong with that!

It is the turnovers that have killed Sanchez's ability to be a consistently winning QB.

Of course I'd love to see us win 49-0 with Sanchez going 23-25 for 380 yards 6 TDs and 0 INTs. That is not the offense we have, or run, and too much of that is based on not developing a Franchise QB, and a successful 21st century offense - I'm not saying Sanchez is capable of doing that, but we'll never know because he definitely doesn't have an offense that can do that.

If we get up by 14 points - REX will go as conservative as Woody Hayes, and you know it!

GO JETS!!!

GO JETS!!!
    I would take 2-3 for 6 yds in a 6-3 win. I would take 22-30 for 64 yes for a win LOL

I think it's also how he turns the ball over. At least to me, there are int's that are not good but acceptable. Ones where the QB takes a calculated risk based on the flow of the game. But in that case, the QB knows the danger but feels the risk is worth the reward.
    Then there are the type sanchez has been making. He just throws the ball up. He sees nothing. He calculates nothing. He just closes his eyes and hucks it. If he were more accurate but threw some picks, it would be more forgivable and understandable but he doesn't seem to give a damn about where the ball goes and I think that is what drives people insane.

And Jets fans would still be B****ing about something like, "Oh he only threw for a 179 yards" or some crap like that. Jets fans did when we beat Indy earlier this year, complaining that he only threw for 82 yards. If Sanchez put up those numbers from now until the end of time I would sign up for that.

The problem in Pro football today, given how big it is geared towards offense, if you aren't throwing for 300 yards every game and at least 3 TD's, you had a bad performance as a QB. I mean you look at Marino's record up until last year of 5084 yards-- You had 2 guys break it, 1 guy within 50 yards of it, and 1 other within 150. That would haven't even been thought of back in the 90's and early 2000's.

Awesome post, I agree with everything you've said.
    I also think Jets fans have a right to complain about him, even if he plays ok this week. "Here's the keys son, the car is yours" "Well you crashed for the 6th time this year? That's ok, here's another car". That's what it feels like. And I think that's what has people fed up and hating on him so much.
    People are sick of him getting chance after chance and never called out. That's not his fault completely. Rex hasn't helped by always praising him. But jets fans can't stand it anymore. I think if Rex sat Sanchez this week and we won, Sanchez would never play another game. He had to start him to give him the chance to fail But people have turned too far to turn back.

I also have to wonder, if Sanchez is having a tough time realizing that he's only a game manager and not a superstar QB.

vCash
    ESPN says McElory is inactive for today's game...What the hell is wrong with this team?
    Jets Fans in Purgatory

Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 91011