Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by clementi View Post
    35-29 regular season record. 4-2 playoff record. That's far from being as bad as we all think he is. RG3 threw for 160 yards Monday Night and he is a hero in a 17-16 game. I think NY is a little crazy in there thinking. And I live here.
    a rex ryan defense(drafted by mangini) led sanchez to the playoffs...the defense has dropped dramatically last year & this year which led sanchez to show his true colors as a back-up at best

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by clementi View Post
    35-29 regular season record. 4-2 playoff record. That's far from being as bad as we all think he is. RG3 threw for 160 yards Monday Night and he is a hero in a 17-16 game. I think NY is a little crazy in there thinking. And I live here.
    RG3 also has a 67% 17 td 4 int. Sanchez couldnt put up those numbers in Madden.

"The Butt of all jokes"

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by GreenLantern View Post
    RG3 also has a 67% 17 td 4 int. Sanchez couldnt put up those numbers in Madden.
    Not true. I just played my first season of Madden 13 as Sanchez. His stats were better than those. Check Mate!

Let your plans be dark and impenetrable as night, and when you move, fall like a thunderbolt.
    -Sun Tzu

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by caņamin View Post
    So Rex goes against Woody's wishes that can't be good.. Rex wants to go down with his golden boy..We all knew it was going to be Sanchez anyways.. He better not throw any critical picks..

Wouldv'e been nice to see what GMAC has to offer in game action..Guess we'll have to wait for pre-season to find out..
    That whole thing was a farce. Jets never intended to keep sanchez on the bench. What better way to get the media off your back about Tebow then to come out with Woody wanting Gmac.

Paaaahleeze...I called it from the start. Jets are a complete Joke.

"The Butt of all jokes"

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by scopepts View Post
    Well thats good, maybe we will see McElroy anyway.
    I have a feeling this is exactly what will happen. I have no faith in Sanchez's ability to seize this opportunity to save his career.

vCash
    That whole thing was a farce. Jets never intended to keep sanchez on the bench. What better way to get the media off your back about Tebow then to come out with Woody wanting Gmac.

Paaaahleeze...I called it from the start. Jets are a complete Joke.
    Did Woody ever really say he wants GMAC to start? I was watching SNY last night, and they all said those were unconfirmed rumors.

Let your plans be dark and impenetrable as night, and when you move, fall like a thunderbolt.
    -Sun Tzu

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by scopepts View Post
    I just hope McElroy backs him, It blows my mind how rex thinks sanchez gives us the best chance to win. Imagine if sanchez were on any other team than the jets his career would have been long over!
    exactly..Sanchez is one of the worst Qb's this year. Most jets fans would be lauging at sanchez had he been on any other team.

"The Butt of all jokes"

vCash
    Rex is finished. I cant think of a worse personnel decision seen.

Being strong willed is one thing, but this is stubbornness in the face of all the good of the team. I am finally convinced that Rex cares more about his ego than the Jets.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Magoo View Post
    Not true. I just played my first season of Madden 13 as Sanchez. His stats were better than those. Check Mate!
    pics or its all lies!!!! And it cant be rookie level LOL

"The Butt of all jokes"

vCash
    Even Jamarcus Russel can be good on rookie level...

#Hernandezing

Quote Originally Posted by bwallstreet View Post
    haha delusional
    Someone underestimated the jets!

vCash
    I'm too angry to think about this any more right now. Hope I calm down in time to watch the game in the weekend.

vCash
    LIES? LIES!!!!!!!!???????????? It really happened.

I actually don't like the new Madden. Maybe because I'm still figuring it out, but I liked the old franchise play better in the older versions.

In this one, the computer sims the game when your player isn't on the field.

I got to the AFC title game against the Ravens. I was winning by 10 with less than 30 seconds left. Then the computer "simmed" an 80 yard TD run by Rice, a 2 point converstion, an onside kick, 40 yard pass, and FG to win the game by 1 point.

What a jip.

-Sun Tzu

vCash

I got to the AFC title game against the Ravens. I was winning by 10 with less than 30 seconds left. Then the computer "simmed" an 80 yard TD run by Rice, a 2 point converstion, an onside kick, 40 yard pass, and FG to win the game by 1 point.

What a jip.
    LOLl

vCash
    LIES? LIES!!!!!!!!???????????? It really happened.

I actually don't like the new Madden. Maybe because I'm still figuring it out, but I liked the old franchise play better in the older versions.

In this one, the computer sims the game when your player isn't on the field.

What a jip.
    Jip? LMAO sounds like the cpu cheated ..and didnt want to leave proof.

"The Butt of all jokes"

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Nymfan87 View Post
    LOLl
    In retrospect, it's funny as hell, but I was so pissed off.

-Sun Tzu

Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast