Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Manish Mehta ‏@MMehtaNYDN
    Rex Ryan never seriously considered starting Tim Tebow this week vs Jaguars. #nyj

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by jets24/7 View Post
    They have no choice because of Contract situation. That goes on Mr. T. He has put Rex in bad position.
    I read on Twitter that Rex felt Sanchez is the best QB on the roster and the contract had nothing to do with his decision.

vCash
    Well guys look at it this way if Mark stinks it up on sunday and he gets benched again then he done for good this year and most likely next year aswell no matter how much money hes owed. I personally dont expect a good gake from Mark

Europe get READY, THE CHAMPS ARE HERE!

New York Jets..New York Knicks..New York Yankees..Barcelona!!

vCash
    So Rex goes against Woody's wishes that can't be good.. Rex wants to go down with his golden boy..We all knew it was going to be Sanchez anyways.. He better not throw any critical picks..

Wouldv'e been nice to see what GMAC has to offer in game action..Guess we'll have to wait for pre-season to find out..

!Tank the season for Jameis Winston!

vCash
    If we lose this game because Sanchez stinks up the place, I want Rex's head at the end of the season. I've had enough of this ****.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by yanksrock View Post
    Manish Mehta ‏@MMehtaNYDN
    Rex Ryan never seriously considered starting Tim Tebow this week vs Jaguars. #nyj
    This is why I have no faith in anyone running this team, so what this really comes down to is another year where we had no viable backup for Mark since its obvious they dont think GMAC or Tim are any good....very comforting!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by VillaMaravilla View Post
    This is why I have no faith in anyone running this team, so what this really comes down to is another year where we had no viable backup for Mark since its obvious they dont think GMAC or Tim are any good....very comforting!
    What were you thinking when Brunell was the backup?

vCash
    Fire Rex im ****ing done with this **** man. How are we gonna put this guy in. I know his contract ive heard all about it but i dont give a **** this guy sucks dick and is the 3rd best QB on our team even with McElroys small sample size it doesnt get worse then this guy.
    Im not saying im expecting this team to make the playoffs but are schedule is very winnable i could see us going 9-7 and if other teams play poorly down the stretch who knows. The point of the game is to make the playoffs and win a superbowl, I honestly believe Sanchez gives us the worst shot of doing that out of our QBs

vCash
    This doesn't surprise me. As long as there is a glimmer of hope of making the playoffs they are going to start Sanchez. If he's still starting once that glimmer is gone then I'd agree with most of you. Sanchez is the best QB on the roster, whether you like it or not. That's why he starts when we're not totally out of it yet.

I'm not supporting or endorsing Sanchez. I personally feel like he is done here, barring some sort of miracle, and I would love to see what we have in G-Mac. I want G-Mac to start this week, but I understand Rex's decision. It was the safe move for him considering everything they invested into Sanchez, and still have invested in him.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by yanksrock View Post
    What were you thinking when Brunell was the backup?
    Ive been complaining about this forever I just dont get these people running this team and the moves they make or dont make, their all gutless if it was a home game the starter would of been GMAC we all know this

vCash
    Would any of you care if you came out of a tunnel in your home field and 60,000 people are booing only you on the team after all the winning you gave this fan base. People get caught up in the stats way too much and players need time to develop. It's year 4, he should be starting to put it together, but this is by far his worst year as a pro. You can't deny that. But to say he is a lost cause is pretty crazy.

And RG3 is 6-6 this year.

Only stats that matter in any sport are wins and losses. No one ever said we are a pretty team to watch. But the mutiny by fair weather new Jets fans is disgusting really. It's not even fun to go to games anymore. Honestly there is no home field advantage when teams come to our place. Fans are usually dead, even on defense. No wonder Ed quit.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ddunagan View Post
    This is a JOKE!!!! Ryan and Tanny will be gone at year's end. Although a high draft pick is of the utmost importance.
    I wanted a high draft pick too but when I really thought about it the Jets would **** it up royally anyway. This team is a mess.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by bucktownanalyst View Post
    This doesn't surprise me. As long as there is a glimmer of hope of making the playoffs they are going to start Sanchez. If he's still starting once that glimmer is gone then I'd agree with most of you. Sanchez is the best QB on the roster, whether you like it or not. That's why he starts when we're not totally out of it yet.

I'm not supporting or endorsing Sanchez. I personally feel like he is done here, barring some sort of miracle, and I would love to see what we have in G-Mac. I want G-Mac to start this week, but I understand Rex's decision. It was the safe move for him considering everything they invested into Sanchez, and still have invested in him.
    This. You guys are all so mad and I'm not sure why. If Sanchez is brutal, he's done. Here's your chance kid, go throw for 350.

Calling for Rex's head over this? lol. There are other reasons to do it... this isn't one of them.

vCash
    I was actually excited when McElroy came into the game, now that Sanchez is starting I don't give a ****. I'm tired of this guy, he's a lost cause.

I got the vibe that Sanchez would be starting this week so I'm not shocked, just very disappointed.

vCash
    Jets are proving Braylon right!
    Jets Fans in Purgatory

Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast